PlayStation 4 / Online Solo Match / Classic Casual / 0 bots

Brew: Quick Revive / Cola: Dying Wish / Soda: Victorious Tortoise / Tonic: Winter's Wail

Special: Death Machine / Equipment: Wraith Fire

Anywhere But Here / Equip-mint / Shock Pops / Temporal Gift

An interesting glitch happened today...

I was playing BOTD and I started camping in the Gondola on the Upper Gondola Platform next to the 3rd Floor Cell Blocks. I noticed near round 26 that the Warden's signature spawn sounds played, but no Warden spawned. It happened 3 or 4 more times every few rounds until round 43 when I stopped playing.

Seems like a glitch where the Warden doesn't spawn! Anyone else experience this before? Is it a known glitch or maybe something new... I hope T.A. doesn't read this and fix it! For once, it's a GOOD glitch!! XD

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
7 hours ago, twistedsith said:

Seems like a glitch where the Warden doesn't spawn! Anyone else experience this before? Is it a known glitch or maybe something new... I hope T.A. doesn't read this and fix it! For once, it's a GOOD glitch!! XD

Haha

Well I had something similar with IX back shortly after launch, I had a Blight father spawn and then I had to leave the arena and went through the first perk area and got back to the arena but the dude was never to be seen again and there wasn't any more spawning and by accident I found him again in a Corner looking at the wall. That is how my first round 40 on IX was born.

Haven't played Blood in ages though, so I can't help you with that.

Archived