Have the Ultimis testsubjects been irradiated with Vril?

anonymous

• Moderators

In this thread written by @Rissole25 , he came upon an interesting letter of one Gerhart, posted in 2011 in Argentinia. It extensively talks about the secret true purpose of the Nazi Party. For the entire letter, you have to visit Rissole’s original thread, I quotated merely a few parts that are applicable on the subject of this post.

(6) This Hidden World is illuminated by a pallid Black Sun which gives off energetic radiations in the form of VRIL. Whoever possesses VRIL controls the world. The Nazis believed that VRIL could be harnessed for the purposes of greatly enhancing the human race physically and mentally, and could also be used in the manufacture of advanced weaponry.

(7) During the 1920s and 1930s, the Vril Society developed into a team of about 100 SS-geologists and earth scientists engaged in research into geomancy (ley-lines and feng shui) although their pressing interest was to determine in which areas of the world VRIL accumulates below ground and places where the veil between the Earth and the Hidden World is thinnest.

(8) Where does this evidence originate? In 1947, a former SS-Gruppenfuehrer, Jacob Sporrenberg, was put on trial in Poland for the murder of 64 persons at Pattag in April 1945. The victims, lower grade German technical staff and concentration camp workers, had worked since 1942 on Germany's most secret science project, the "Bell" in an underground facility at Waldenburg near Breslau, in the period 1942-1945. It appears to have been the general rule for the SS to kill off anybody who had too much knowledge about this project. In an effort to avoid the death sentence, Sporrenberg told the Poles all he knew. The depositions and papers in the prosecution were declassified in small part by the Polish authorities after democracy was restored. The United States and Britain have never released any document which pertains to the Bell project although they were well informed of the Bell installation below ground at Ohrdruf in central Germany.

(9) The synopsis supplied to me by a Polish researcher is 50 pages in length. In brief, the project began in early 1942 under the codename "Tor" - gateway. By protocol of the Army Weapons Office session of 21.7.1942, the project was awarded the priority classification "Kriegsentscheidend" - decisive for the outcome of the war - the highest known category of secrecy and funding priority known in the Third Reich. No other known project had it. The electrical giant AEG provided the huge amounts of electrical power under the contract code-name "Charite-Anlage". In August 1943 the physical and medical-biological processes handled by the SS were codenamed "Cronos" and "Laternentraeger".

(10) The secondary aim of the Bell project was to create vortices to capture VRIL into plasmoid substances. This was reported successful. It was not possible during the war to put selected humans into the Bell to receive VRIL radiations directly (to enhance physical and cerebral structure and so create the new race of mankind) because of accretions of unidentified crystalline matter in the aparatus in operation. By April 1945 the problem had been reduced to 3% from 15% over the previous four months.

Now here's a part of a radio found in the map Moon:

Edward Richtofen: "I have found many interesting vril artifacts here. I have decoded some of their language, all signs point to this device being a stable gateway to the Aether."

Loud conversing again

Doctor Schuster: "Dr. Richtofen, I am aware of a project being run by Dr. Maxis at Der Riese concerning vril."

Edward Richtofen: "As am I. I am going back to my port at Group 935 to continue the charade. I will be finding out just how much information Dr. Maxis has on vril. Once the machine is operational, I will enact my plan and return. Gentlemen, let the games begin."

I believe Richthofen and Maxis have a race for mastering Vril within Group 935: Maxis tries to artificially replicate the energy via Die Glocke (the Flytrap) while Richthofen is researching actual ancient Vril artifacts, found on Earth’s Moon. The big difference is that Maxis might be openly sharing his information with the rest of Group 935, including Richthofen. What’s more, I believe Maxis wants Richthofen to assist him in his Vril project, as it is part of the Super Soldat Program they desperately are working on (see: Tag der Toten radios). 

So in Gerhart's letter, it is said that at Der Riese, human testsubjects have been placed inside Die Glocke to receive Vril radiations to increase physical and celebral structures. Working on creating superhumans, possibly to be used as ‘Super Soldats’. Would this have happened to the Ultimis testsubjects? 

September 27th, 1945

Richtofen returns to Der Reise with Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha.

At the end of September, 1945, Richthofen transfers his testsubjects from the Siberian Facility to Der Riese. The last Richthofen radio talking about the Super Soldat program is recorded in August, 1945, in which he states that the cloning process has begun. Could he have taken Nikolai, Takeo and Dempsey to Der Riese, the place that houses Die Glocke, to place them within the device? Have the testsubjects been radiated with Vril, in an efford to make them the by the Nazi’s so desired “Ubermenschen”? Maybe that is why Richthofen wants them specifically to assist him in his Grand Scheme.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived