Where do you think the zombie storylines going now after aether

Where do you think zombies are heading since tag der toten has ended aether does that mean the end of zombies as all universes where destroyed as well as crews so I just want opinions I know we have the chaos storyline still but isn’t that almost over. I just want any opinions on what might happen from here on out we might even get a different  crew at the same time as 935 but somewhere else during this time.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I would actually like an series within aether. When MOTD came out it wasn't intended to be linked to the greater story. It was self contained with its own lore, and thats great. This would allow story elements to be included in the map without carrying the weight of 10 years of story. I don't know that the theory community would love it, but hey that's just my two cents.

It's honestly really hard to tell what could happen next. There's a lot of ideas. There might be a reboot... and a DLC 5 before that, mind you.

They could continue Chaos, too. I think I would almost prefer that - I like Chaos for what it is, and this avenue is a really cool one to have. Alchemy and prima materia is a damn interesting premise as is. Hell, I'd scream if we got Atlantis out of it. I want it to exist SO BAD.

That said, though - I don't really know what they could do.

Archived