All the radios/wisps found so far in Tag Der Toten

KronoriumExcerptB

• Moderators

Hey guys!

Here's all the radios found so far, a few missing characters

Pablo Marinus #1

Pablo Marinus: "Day 521. I still don't know how it is possible, but late last year I awoke from a watery grave. When I swam to the surface, I found the German military base abandoned. Only the undead remained on their shores. I attempted to flee but the fog it seemed no sooner that the shore faded behind it reappeared in front of me. Every attempt I made to escape it, it led me right back here; as if I was meant to be here. (sigh) I have begun broadcasting a radio signal. I'm hoping that someone will answer and come to my rescue, but if no one comes I'm not sure how much longer I will survive this place.

Pablo Marinus #2

Pablo Marinus: "Day 3682, I think. Last night, I had a dream. A dream I have not had in many years. Like the ones I used to have at Der Eisendrache. I dreamed I was in medieval times. During a Great War, a war to end all wars. In this dream, I'm attacked by one of the great beasts, it holds me within its grasp, about to end my life. But I am saved, spared by a man in cloth. Not by a priest, someone more powerful. He wields a staff of fire. I see four heroes stand atop of a mound before raise their staffs, in unison, and suddenly the knights know the war is not lost. I rejoin the fight, and fight alongside my king. For years, I have dreamed of this war. I wonder, perhaps the German's experiments warped my brain, my sense of space and time. He thought I died but it was only that my mind has transformed. I have been here 10 years. No one has responded to my radio message. Is there no one out there? Am I even on Earth? Or am I caught somewhere in between? Every time I try to escape, my raft always brings me back. This place is my prison. But is it a prison? Perhaps, it is more like a waiting room. A purgatory of sorts. Perhaps my dreams are much more. Perhaps they are visions. Of what is to come. Perhaps it is here I must wait for what is to come. They... will come for me."

Pablo Marinus #3

Pablo Marinus: In my dreams of this Great War, I meet a German doctor. Hardly, he reminds me of the man who once tormented me, but his face is different. When I meet him, he is angry and frustrated. He mentions a man, Doctor Monty. Saying he is to blame. This German doctor, he says that he believed following's Monty plan would lead them to secure a better tomorrow. This was a lie, he says. This Doctor Monty, he sent the four to the Great War. It was at this moment, the German doctor said he realized the truth. Coming to The Great War did not break the cycle, it was merely the end of their loop. "We will die here," he says, "then we will be reborn again, and when it is time, we will meet once more, in Northern France continuing this never-ending loop". "I wonder," he says, "how many times have I been to the Great War? How many times have I perpetuated this endless cycle? I'm tired," he says, "I have been trying so very hard to do the right thing". But for all his efforts, he had only fulfilled the prophecy of the cycle. He and Doctor Monty had forged the endless loop.

Pablo Marinus #4

Pablo Marinus: "This Doctor, he tells me one more thing. He tells me he realizes that Doctor Monty is not inherently evil. "Doctor Monty", he says, "is just trying to save the multiverse the safest way he knows how. By forcing us into this cycle, our story will never end. Well also, his universe and his existence will be guaranteed". "I can't blame him", he says, "Doctor Monty is just like you and me, he just wants to survive. He doesn't want to risk his own annihilation." I tell him, well if we are doomed to meet here again and again until the end of existence, perhaps there is something we can do to change. He looks at me, with a smile, and says "I think you are right, old friend"."

Pablo Marinus #5

Pablo Marinus: Day 4721. I think I understand. I know why I am here, why I'm trapped on this rock. Why I have these dreams, these visions. Why I must get to this Great War and what purpose I am to serve in this cataclysmic event of the ages. I am not being sent just to witness what happened, but it is I who helps the Doctor breaks his cycle! Near the end of the Great War when all hope is nearly lost I protect him while he activates a device, a teleportation mechanism. I hold back the undead as he powers it up, I give him the moment he needs to escape his fate. I ask him "Where would you go?", he says, "There is a prison I must travel to, hopefully I can intercept our friends before it is too late". Before he goes I give him the elemental gem from the staff of fire. I had seen it used to vanquish great evil. He once used it to save my life. Perhaps it would serve him well on his new path. This (chuckles)... This is why I am here. It is no coincidence I have also been left with the plans for the Agarthan Device, that is how I get to the Great War. I need some help but in my visions I have seen that I will have help soon. For now, I must bide my time, for my time is coming.

Richtofen #1

Edward Richtofen: "Log Entry 937. Date: May 15th, 1942. Dear diary, our men have safely returned from Africa where they recovered a number of artifacts buried underground. In some sort of subterranean cowboy village. Apparently it was American. That's right, an American cowboy western town buried underground... in Africa. Stupid American schwein... with their apple pie, und their baseballs, all thinking they can just waltz into another country and claim it as theirs! There is no art to their work! (sigh) but I digress. The boys have returned with a number of fascinating articles and documents. They have pieces from a destroyed machine called the Pack-a-Punch. With a name as clever as that, it must be American. I have given the schematics to Doctor Porter. Perhaps he will have better luck replicating Jebediah Brown's work. Speaking of that blacksmith, they also recovered plans for the Agarthan Device. It seems that the blacksmith already built one of the pieces. The fabled "Vril Vessel". The Agarthan device, a device capable of granting that which one desires. Almost like... a genie in a bottle. I think I shall keep this genie in my back pocket. If my plan fails, and it won't, perhaps this device can get me to Agartha."

Richtofen #2

Edward Richtofen: "Log Entry 1438. Date: July 18th, 1945. Dear diary, I have been in Group 935 Siberian facility for nearly days and mein cup already runneth over with exciting news! First, yesterday I've learned that I would receive not one, not two but three test subjects! Aah, hopefully with proper 115 injections we will be able to use these specimens to access to the human mind. The Chancellor's undead army is on standby until we crack this crucial step. Und secondly...

(A door is opened. Someone entered the room dragging another person)

Soldier: Here he is, Richtofen.

Richtofen: Get your damn hands off me! Now what do we have here? A spy?

Reporter: If you know what's good for you, you'd let me go!

Richtofen: Oh yes, ja, ja! I'm just you worked for someone incredibly important.

Reporter: Honestly, you have no idea.

Richtofen: How did you find mein secret facility? Who are you?

Reporter: I'm a reporter. I was hired by a man, Mr. Rapt, I never met him. He asked me to find some goods for him. Things he wanted badly.

Richtofen: Sounds thrilling. And what were these... goods he wanted so badly?

Reporter: (sigh) Look, I don't know the specifics, he just told me to travel to Russia. He gave me these coordinates, which led me here. How was I supposed to know it was a freaking German base?! Gave some vague description of a strange metal object.

(Richtofen picks up the Vril Vessel)

Richtofen: This, I assume?

Reporter: Yeah, that'll be it. Called it the "Seal of duality", whatever the hell that means.

Richtofen: Well, the Vril Vessel isn't for sale and is certainly not for stealing. But it is curious. I have only just arrived in this facility, bringing the Vril Vessel with me. Yet, you somehow know it would be here. How is this possible?

Reporter: How the hell am I supposed to know? I just go where the Shadowman says to go. I don't know how he does it. Listen, when Mr. Rapt wants to find you he's got his ways. Look, you want to go ahead and get this over with, if you're gonna kill me, kill me. Not like it'll matter. It's kind of funny, you know. Something Mr. Rapt said, but if I failed him and died, it'll be okay. He said he'd reach out to me all over the multiverse, whatever that means. I didn't pay it no mind then but maybe some other me is out there having a lot better luck than I have

Soldier: Sir, what should we do?

Richtofen: Take the strange sad little man away. Find a hole.

Richtofen #3

Edward Richtofen: Log Entry 1469. Date: August 28th 1945. Dear diary, progress continues on unlocking the human mind. If Germany hopes to continue their war, they need an undead army willing to obey orders. There's also been further in the Super Soldat Program, the German Chancellor considers this of high interest. We have begun the cloning process, we will have to see what results we'll yield. Test subject N3WB has  been vomiting for two days straight. Our poor janitor, he has nightmares! Needless to say, we will no longer be serving fish. The Russian subject continues to be unresponsive. Doctor Yena suggested a serum made of vodka but considering my concerns about his loyalty I wonder if this is perhaps another attempt at sabotage. The specimen from Mexico continues to rant incoherently about giant monsters and some Uber-fun war. Perhaps we were a little too eager with these 115 injections. I did not think he would go this crazy so quickly. (sigh) If I'm being honest, I'm beginning to find this work a little drab und boring. Undead army, Super Soldat programs (sigh) Group 935's deal with Germany has truly limited the organization's potential. The appearance of the spy last month has inspired me to review the blacksmith's schematics, the Agartha Device and its three components: the Vril Vessel, the Apothicon blood und the Elemental Shard. The instructions to creating the Elemental Shard have my interest piqued four human souls merged with Element 115, not that I'm trying to brag but this may be something in mein wheelhouse

Richtofen #4:

Richtofen: Scalpel, please, Dr Yena?      

Yena: Scalpel, Dr. Richtofen. What exactly are you looking for, Dr. Richtofen?        

Richtofen: We are attempting to locate un appropriate stimuli  that will trigger the brain's voluntary willingness to obey commands.   

Richtofen: Ah, there we are. Forceps, Dr. Yena?   

Yena; Forceps, Dr. Richtofen. But the liver and kidneys? Or... spleen?   

Richtofen: Our goal is to unlock the barrier to the human mind. With element 115 it is important that we explore every possibility, the barrier may be where we least expect it..  There we are. Retractors?    

Yena: Retractors. It seems the Chancellor has been pushing us harder these last days. Is this because of the spy that was discovered? At the Asylum?    

Richtofen: I do not know, Dr. Yena. Our German leader, along with Dr. Maxis, is so limited in his thinking. His goals are... simple minded. Childish. He's pushing for his undead army when we could have the Elemental Shard.     

Yena: The Elemental Shard? Richtofen: A device capable of endless energy. We could use it to craft anything, including  an Agarthan Device, of immense power. Hold this open while I grab the injector.    

Yena:  Agarthan Device? Why haven't I heard about this?   

Richtofen: Dr. Yena, do you have a firm grip? You are shaking.

Yena: I'm ready. Please proceed. 

Richtofen: Injecting serum in 3, 2, 1. Hold it, doctor. The injection is nearly complete.    

Yena: I can't hold this grip. *Spleen noises*.    

Richtofen: Well, I guess the barrier isn't in his spleen. Nincompoop! You did this. I knew it. You let go on purpose!   

Yena: Richtofen, it was an accident. My hand, it slipped.   

Richtofen: Dummkompf! 

Richtofen #5: 

Richtofen: Oh well. The Russian subject recently began reacting to stimuli but only after injecting him with a new serum made primarily from vodka! Perhaps this is a breakthrough in the experiment we have been waiting for. Perhaps I was too harsh on Doctor Yena. It was he after all who suggest the vodka serum. Credit where credit is due. Today also marks a great success for one of mein side projects. 

Using a process rock of elemental 115 and the vril vessel, I was able to succesfully siphon a piece of the souls from my three specimens und inject them into the rock. Without access to our fourth individual, I used part of mein own essence. Much to mein surprise, the rock grew und transformed creating a beautiful shard of glass made purely from elemental 115 und part from 4 human souls. The Vril vessel. The elemental shard. All we need now is the apothicon blood und the agarthan device shall be complete. End Log Entry 1474. Or should I say One Four Seven Four? Doesn't matter.  "    

Richtofen #6:

Richtofen: You cannot do this. You have no authority!    

Yena: You left me no choice, Dr. Richtofen. You used 935 resources to work on personal projects. You've been threatening the employees, myself included, and you're clearly suffering from excessive 115-induced delusions.   

Richtofen: Suffering from excessive 115 induced delusions? How dare you accuse me of such, such vile lies!   

Yena: Dr. Maxis has ordered the Elemental Shard to be sent to Division 9, where they are better equipped to study it appropriately. You are to cease experimentation on the test subjects and put them on ice. You are to return with them to Der Riese and meet with Dr. Maxis. He would like to discuss your... dedication to the cause.   

Richtofen: Meni dedication? All of mein projects, mein programs, you think I'm not dedicated? You have taken everything from me. *sigh* well, I still have the DG-2 in active development. I suppose that's something.   

Yena:  Actually, no. I'm afraid Dr. Maxis has cancelled mass production as well.     

Richtofen: This... is all your doing! You are intentionally sowing discontent! You are trying to destroy us from within! You're working for the Americans, aren't you? You're a spy. And just like Dr. Peter McCain, Dr. Maxis would've never hired Americans, no matter how much genius they have.   

Yena: No, Dr. Richtofen.  That's your paranoia talking. You've been exposed to Element 115 too long. I'm just a loyal to Group 935 trying to protect its interests. Now, you have any issues, I suggest bringing them up with Dr. Maxis.     

Richtofen: Oh... don't you worry your little lying apple pie brain, herr Yena. I intend to bring up a great many things with Dr. Maxis.

Harvey Yena and Anton Gersh #1

Anton Gersh: We have verified the authenticity of this transmission, yes?

Harvey Yena: Yes, Anton. A recon unit traveled to the old facility. Apparently, a survivor has been living there since the end of the war.

Gersh: Since the end of the war? Thirteen years? How can this be true? And how did we not know about this?

Yena: Unfortunately, your guess is as good as mine.

Gersh: And his proposal? This, uh, Agarthan Device, what do you make of this?

Yena: Personally, it sounds to good to be true, but this isn't the first I've heard of it. Doctor Richtofen had mentioned it as well.

Gersh: Just think, Harvey. A device capable of granting that which any man desire. I simply think it and (hits a table) bang! It is reality. We could Americans to Group 935 lunar facility, we could become leader of free world overnight!

Yena: The potential is certainly infinite.

Gersh: So he says he would construct device but first he needs... he needs us to find ??

Yena: ?? creature. He gave us the coordinates. It's at the bottom of the ocean. Recovery will not be cheap.

Gersh: Well, you do not need the creature. Only its blood. Harvey, do not worry. The reward will pay cost tenfold. This is how the Ascension Group leads charge into the world.

Yena: I understand, but there was one more thing. He warned us to bring him the blood straightaway. When exposed to the elements for extended amounts of time, it becomes volatile and unstable. He warned us the blood is alive.

Gersh: Let us worry about collecting it first. We will decide next move after this Doctor Yena.

Yena: Of course, Doctor Gersh.

Harvey Yena and Anton Gersh #2

Anton Gersh: I trust your trip was success?

Harvey Yena: Like you wouldn't believe, Anton. What we found out there. The creature was magnificent, gargantuan in size. It was... otherworldly. A remnant of a different age. Oh, I wish you could have seen it.

Gersh: It was at the coordinates provided?

Yena: Yes. 43 North, 180 East. The blood has a fluidity to it that I find fascinating. We would have investigated further but we intercepted a transmission that the Americans were in the area. Somehow they'd been informed about the creature's location.

Gersh: Ah... these damn leaks! They will be our undoing.

Yena: It seems every step we take, the Americans follow suit.

Gersh: Mark my words, there is a mole in Ascension, Harvey. We must strike it out before it destroys us. Get a team together, People we trust. If we are to study the blood we must make sure the Americans do not find out.

Yena: Just study it? Anton, I think we should follow the plan and deliver the blood to the Siberian facility.

Gersh: Nyet, Harvey. We cannot. This struggle with the Americans, we cannot let them get the advantage. This blood is our only leverage. After the war and Group 935 disbanded, you came to us. You came to me. You saw a better vision for the future here than what your America was offering. We created Ascension on the principle of being better men. Of making this world a better place. If this blood is key to unlocking the future, we would be fools to not take this opportunity.

Yena: Perhaps you are right. At the very least we can study it. What's the harm in that?

Harvey Yena and Anton Gersh #3

Anton Gersh: How are the experiments coming, Doctor Yena?

Harvey Yena: Fascinating, Anton, truly fascinating. The blood is not so much fluid as it is very much alive. It moves, it changes shape at will, it reacts to our touch.

Gersh: Alive? How is this possible?

Yena: I'm not sure. One theory is perhaps the creature itself was more of a vessel and that its blood is made up of million different organisms that control it. Like a crew piloting a ship, the creature died but the organisms inside survived, trapped at the bottom of the ocean.

Gersh: Is it sentient? How is it able to move?

Yena: The blood uses negative space which exists between molecules. This negative space provides an influx of energy. Which we believe fuels the blood, giving it the ability to move.

Gersh: Do you still believe that this blood is suitable for our primates? For rocket testing?

Yena: Absolutely. The blood. gives them rejuvenation abilities, making them more powerful, stronger. If a monkey is on the brink of death and given an injection, it makes a full recovery in a matter of minutes. The only trade-off is they become more angry, hostile, even violent in some cases.

Gersh: Is this a problem?

Yena: It's manageable. But I'm confident monkeys given an injection of this blood will survive space flight.

Gersh: Wonderful news. I think we can move on to the next phase of the program. You should prepare a serum for mass production. Can you tell me more about this negative space?

Yena: We really don't know much about this except that it does not exist in this dimension. Maybe a gateway from another. One of our men has theorized that it might even be a black hole of sorts.

Gersh: Send what research you've done to myself and our weapons team. Be sure Yuri Zavoyski is included in the brief.

Yena: Of course, but I will remind you that we need to be careful. We've noticed the blood is changing composition as if reacting to our probing and prodding.

Gersh: Reacting? How so?

Yena: I'm not sure how to explain it, but it feels like the blood is getting angry.

Yena #4: 

*everyone yelling and jeering*  Yena: *fires gun into the air*   Comrades, that is enough! Now, as it stands, we must account for the facts. Two days ago, one of our research facilities was attacked. All personnel are dead. With the exception of Dr. Gersh and Dr. Zavoysky, who are both still missing. 

Russian: What about 4 intruders? 

Yena: We do not know. They have not been recovered. Now, I know what Dr. Gersh and his work meant to this organization. However, all is not lost. We must remember that. 

Russian All is not lost? We have no leader? Who is going to lead us now? You? An American? *everyone laughs* Nyet. 

Yena: I'd remind you to think before you speak, comrade. I am one of the founding members of this organization. And you are someone who has forgotten their place in it. I am not saying I should lead it, frankly I would rather not. I would leave it to the Committee to find a suitable replacement. However, with Americans, Broken Arrow grows stronger by the day. And we must act quickly if we are to stay ahead of them.  

Russian: What are you proposing? 

Yena: Some of you may remember 4 years ago a contact at an abandoned Group 935 facility reached out to us. He promised to construct the Agarthan Device for us, provided we brought him the blood of the Beast. We never brought him the blood. Instead, we used it to fulfill our own needs. I propose I take a small crew and deliver the blood to our ally in Siberia. With the Agarthan Device in Soviet hands, we will not only end this Cold War overnight, we will bring Humanity together and create a better world.

Harvey Yena #5

Harvey Yena: This is Doctor Harvey Yena, it's the 1st of January 1964. Happy new year. We are 15 minutes out from the Group 935 Siberian facility where I will deliver the blood as promised for the creation of the Agarthan Device. After I have secured it, I have arranged for rendezvous with my handler, who will take me back to American soil. (sigh) It's been nearly 20 years. I can hardly remember my former life. After Group 935 disbanded, I had a choice. Come home, or turn to the Soviets and bury myself in the heart of their organization. I chose the latter. When again would America get such an opportunity? But there was a moment back in '45 right after McCain was discovered where I thought Doctor Richtofen had discovered the truth, that I was a spy. He was right, of course. But It turned out Doctor Richtofen had his own problems with Group 935. It's time go back home. Darn it if I'm not excited to eat on apple pie and catch a game of baseball.

(Sirens sound)

Yena: What the...

Soldier: Sir, it's broken containment!

Yena: What on Earth is going on?

Soldier: The blood, it broke containment. It started attacking the guards.

(Sounds of explosion)

Yena: Follow me, we need to move, now!

(Zombies start to overrun the ship)

Soldier: Sir, no!!

Jebediah Brown #1

Jebediah Brown: The day is the 14th of April, the year of our Lord 1885. A day I will hold dear until my last. (sigh) I have done and spent 30 years of my life in Purgatory Point. My Ma' brought me out here when I was 10 years young. She hoped to give us a chance at a new life. They're good folk here at Purgatory Point. And sure, sometimes they get a little rowdy and maybe we stray too far from heavens' gaze up there. What do you expect from a frontier mining town? Something happened to one of the miners. Clive Farnsworth, a good man, came by the shop a few times. Anyway, he went down into that mine, stayed down there for 10 days. When he came back up, he was... changed. They say he was like a feral animal, rabid and carnivorous. His mind was gone, his flesh all sallow and bloody, his eyes are blazin' red light. First home he stumbled upon was me and Ma's. I was at the shop at the time. And Ma' went out to meet him, and Clive he... Doc' said it happened quick. Clive jumped on her, ripped her throat. Old Bill ran over, put two through Clive's skull. Shot him dead, like a dog. And Ma... she's been laid to rest now. She'll rise up to Heaven. And bless her soul, she'll be greeted with open arms. That mine... They've been digging for that blue rock. Some folks say you stare too long you'll find the devil in it. I need answers, I need to understand what happened. I'll head down to that mine tomorrow.

Jebediah Brown #2

Jebediah Brown: The day is the 19th of April, year of our Lord 1885. Somehow, I don't know how it's possible. Last I recall I was headed into the mines, I swear I was only down there for a few hours. When I come back up, townsfolk say I've been missing for 5 days. Then there was last night, when I slept I had a vision. Two angels came down to me from Heaven. They told me I needed to be ready, to prepare for what was coming. What was coming, they would not tell me. But how to prepare, build a machine they said. A machine that would grant you great power. This machine was complex requiring mechanical skill, mechanical skill I do not have. I told them so, but they said not to worry. They would guide my hands. The way they described it, sounded like an oven or a kiln. You stick your rifle inside, and when it come back out, well let's just say that rifle will pack a serious punch.

Jebediah Brown #3

Jebediah Brown: Today is the 30th of June, year of our Lord 1885. My invention is the talk of the town. People been coming from far and wide, eager for a chance to upgrade their firearms. Revolver, rifle, the machine don't care it'll pack 'em all. I pray every night thanking the heavens for sending the two angels, I couldn't have done this without their guiding hand. They returned to me last night. They told me there was another machine they wished me to build. They called it the Agarthan Device. Said it had the power to grant that which one truly desires. I told them I was their servant. Show me the path, and I will walk. They said I needed 3 things. The blood of an elder god, an Elemental Shard, and a metallic vessel to harness and carry both. To find the blood, they instructed me to travel to the bottom of the ocean. I told them this I could not do, for I would perish. To craft an Elemental Shard, they instructed me to forge 4 souls with a blue rock from our mine. I told them this I could not do for I did not have the means to siphon a human soul to an element. But a metal vessel, well, I am a blacksmith. That? that I can manage.

Jebediah Brown #4

Jebediah Brown: The day is the 21st of July,  the year of our lord, 1885. I have a... confession. I am burdened with sin. I fear I am the architect of my own damnation. This town, this town is cursed. The devil himself has possessed our people. Folk have been having all kinds of crazy paranoia, visions, seeing things that ain't there. And the violence... Seven dead in the last five days. Sheriff don't know what's gotten into these people. But I know. It's that damned mine. Them blue rocks. Doc believes them to be meteors from the sky, from up in the stars. maybe from heaven. But whatever the cause, I fear the disease that consumes this town has gotten to me as well. Last night, I felt overcome with loss and grief. I went to see ma at the cemetery. Maybe it was whiskey, maybe it was delirium, I can't say nothin. I, uh,  ug her up, and, uh, took her into town. I took her to my shop. Where I kept the machine. I don't know what came over me, something took control of my body like a puppet on strings. I put her in the machine, I don't know why, maybe.. maybe it would bring her back to me. But she vanished. Nothing came back out. I stumbled home in a daze, but as I arrive, I see before my eyes I see an apparation. A spirit. It looks just like her. Only when she was younger. She floats around the house now. I catch her playing the piano. The angels, the angels, they came back to me again. I've built the metal carriage just as they asked. Only one thing left to do now. Upgrade it with my machine.

Jebediah Brown #5  

Jebediah Brown: The day is the 22nd of July, the year of our lord 1885. We are truly lost. This town, these people, we are being punished by heaven for our transgressions, and now must suffer the righteous hand of retribution. I did as they asked- I put the metal vessel in the Pack A Punch Machine, just as instructed. Next thing I know, all the energy, all the power of the world is sucked out of the air as if pulled inside the machine. Next thing the world went white. I came to, and I see that I,  my show, all the people, the whole damn town, has been transported as willed by the lord, into this cavern buried below the surface of the Earth! I fear we are at the threshold of hell, the world just waiting to open below our feet. We've been overrun by the Devil's army, the dead have risen and now do us in battle! My name is Jebediah Brown, and I bow humbly before the two angels, and ask for forgiveness. Show us the path to salvation! We are listening! *Zombie breaks in*  Hello? *Zombie noises* 

Samantha Wisp #1:

Across all of time and space... Different dimensions... Different earths... Different wars. They are all made there. No four are truly the original; they are all just different! They all exist in their own way. But as the Aether grows und continues to corrupt, so too will their torment.

Samantha Wisp #2:

They all are connected through the aether. Their souls are linked to it. Interwoven and intertwined. If the universe were held together with tape and a piece of string, they are that string. Pull the string, it all unravels. It falls apart. Richtofen did it. When he forged the elemental shard, he bound their souls to the Aether. All versions connected, linked entirely through the Infinite. Now, they are one. They give each other life. The fate of one  is tied to the other.

Samantha Wisp #3:

The aether. It knows it must keep them alive. It must bind them to their existence. This corruption that has been spread through the universe when it was unleashed upon the Earth, it had no way of knowing it would be bound to the 4. Nikolai and the others if they succeed, element 115, the keepers, the corruption, everything, it will be banished to the place below creation. The place of darkness. Along with Doctor Monty.

Samantha Wisp #4:

"Mein father was my whole world. Even when I was alone, und trapped, und corrupted by ze Aether, I thought only of him. Und Richtofen took him from me. I thought I would never get him back. I did not know yet mein papa.  He seized control of ze Aether, he pulled me from the Moon to Agartha, but then I saw the great evil in his eyes, the Aether had corrupted him. I watched as the madness consumed him and he destroyed the world. I did not know what to do.  There’s nowhere to turn. I was forced to reach out to mein sworn enemies. They are different versions, living in another time and place. Another dimension. These four men who once tried to kill me, they came all the way, who saved me and mein father."

Campfire quote #1:  

Dempsey: I've known some of you for a long time. The others, it kinda feels that way too. *takeo laughs in background* It's not always been plain sailing, but it looks like we finally pulled it off. So, to answer Nikolai's question about what I really want, I just want my happy ending. *laughs in background* Yeah, me too brother. OK, calm down. By "happy ending" I mean finally being able to hang up my guns and finally do something that won't get me maimed or killed. Look, I know what you're thinking. What else can Dempsey do aside from be knee deep in combat? Well, I've thought about that. We may have won our war, but that doesn't mean there still won't be a need for soldiers. Reckon I might serve my country best by building up the next generation of recruits.  You know, pass on my expert knowledge. 

Ultimis Richtofen: Excellent idea, making the next generation even dumber is the American way! 

Dempsey: Zip it doc! before I do it for you, with my boot! Anyway, while we're on the subject of boots, let me raise my glass to one of the finest men to ever set foot in a pair. Peter McCain. Semper Fi, brother, Semper FI. 

Ultimis Takeo: Semper Fi! 

Richtofen: Hip hip hooray! Sorry.  

**Campfire Quote #2:**

Primis Takeo: Now, dempsey. When I count to 3, I want you to throw grape into the air. 

Dempsey: What, at you? Into the fire?

Takeo: The choice is yours. 1. 2. (sound of grape being thrown and cut by the Katana) 

Dempsey: Whoa!    

takeo: Do you know why I picked you, Dempsey? I knew you would go on 2! 

Nikolai: Hey, where did you get fucking grape?     

**Campfire quote #3:**    

Dempsey: You wanna know about pain? I know about pain levels that none of you bozos can even imagine. 

Richtofen: I got shot in the face, does that count? 

Dempsey: I'm talking about the kind of pain you have to live with. 

Richtofen: Ooh, sounds intriguing.   

Dempsey: So, back in boot camp, squad house had these cheap broke ass bunks. MCRV probably bought em second hand from Alcatraz or some other hellhole. Anyway, the mattress was about as thick as your fucking finger and it sat right on top of an old metal frame of bed springs.    

Takeo: What horrors you  suffered! I have experienced more pain stubbing my toe.    

Dempsey: Hold your horses, Tak. I haven't gotten to the pain yet. So I wake up early one morning. Swing my legs onto the ice cold floor. Try to remember what the biggest problem of the day is gonna be. I don't know it yet, but my biggest problem is the fact that the crappy mattress is no longer covering the springs inside of the bed. DI stomps in yells LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS. We all snap to our feet. Now, I don't know how much you all know about physics. But when your body weight is on a bed, the springs are all stretched out. When that weight is removed, they snap shut like a bear trap. It took me a minute to process what had happened. But that, my friends, is why you always always wear shorts. Even more important when you get older. 

**Campfire Quote #4:**  

Dempsey: So, you got these boy scouts to run around frantically to try to construct some kind of Agarthan device. I get it. But what it is it? What does it do?    

Nikolai: The Agarthan Device can do many things. It has the power to open and close new worlds.   

Dempsey: New worlds? Ain't we open enough new worlds? Isn't that why we're in this mess in the first place?    

Nikolai: As I said, it has the power to do many things. For us,  I intend to bring us the peace that has eluded us for so long.   

Dempsey: Cheers to that, but we'll see.   

Nikolai: (russian)  

Takeo: (Japanese)   

Ultimis Richtofen: I need a refill!

Campfire #5: 

Ultimis Nikolai Ha ha, I feel very much more drunk than usual. What is in this stuff, potatoes? Hahaha. Takeo: *laughter* Nikolai: No, is not joke. Potato Vodka is very good. *laughter* So, NIkolai was out drinking with friends. I knew it was late, and wife would be mad. But we were having good time, hehe. After few more drinks, heh. I vomited on uniform. Oh, I knew I was in big trouble hehehe, da? My friend says, no Nikolai, and tucks five rubles in my pocket. Just tell wife that drunken stranger made mess and even gave money for cleaning. So I stay out, more drinks, more fun, eh? When finally I get home, wife is very very mad. I tell her about drunk man who made sick, and how he gave me 5 rubles to pay for cleaning. Wife said, but there is 10 rubles here. Ah yes, I say. He also crapped in my pants.

Campfire #6: 

Ultimis Richtofen: I'm not a very complicated man. My needs are simple. I just want power.   

Ultimis Nikolai: You destroyed Earth, is that not enough.   

Primis Richtofen: Thank you other me, thank you other nikolai. This is all very entertaining. But I cannot help but feel a little morose.    

Primis Dempsey: Ain't that you all over, Richtofen. Ya, I suppose you are right. We may be victorious but would you like to hear a little story? A story you've never heard? A sad story?   

Primis Dempsey: Oh man. Why do you always have to be such a debbie downer? 

Primis Nikolai: Let him speak.   

Primis Richtofen: It's a story about dimension 2210. The story of mein soul. By the way you're nodding, Nikolai, I can only assume the Kronorium already showed you the whole sorry tale. Well, for the benefit of the people.  I was just a boy then. An innocent. I was a sensitive child. A lonely child. Orphaned at a young age. I never got to know who I really was. But one day, I learned who I grew up to be.    

Primis Takeo: What do you speak of, Richtofen.

Primis Richtofen:: I... had to do it. The kronorium told me. I had to trick the poor little innocent me. Into trusting a complete stranger.    

Primis Dempsey: Jeez, Richtofen. I don't think I like where this is going.     

Primis Richtofen: That's the sad truth of it all. I took mein own soul. Before it could ever have the chance to flourish. Is it any wonder I'm the way I am?    

Ultimis Nikolai: *Burps* how about another drink, I am empty.    

**Campfire quote #7:**

Dempsey: What's the deal  with Sam? Weren't you mortal enemies?   

Ultimis Richtofen: Oh yeah, very mortal. But a lot has changed. Maybe since we both got a little taste of the MPD, it's helped us see a little more eye to eye. 

Dempsey: I know she's got every right to be mad, what with her dad being dead and all, but how can we be sure she won't turn on us?   

Primis Richtofen: You know, there was a time and place where Maxis was very much a father to me too.  

Ultimis Richtofen: What? Are you serious? I only ever knew him as a bitter rival. 

Primis Nikolai: The kronorium shows only Samantha's path to redemption. When war is over, she will be normal child. (russian) same as the boy.   

Ultimis Richtofen: Well that's nice to know. Been a long time since I was innocent. Do not remind me.  

Primis Richtofen: I tell you what. A long time ago Samantha told me something very important. She promised she would keep us safe forever. And that she would make everything okay. She said her 'dad had a plan'.  

Campfire #8:

Primis Takeo: Nikolai. If what you have told us is true, that we stand on the brink of victory, then I would like to make a toast to peace. We have traveled further than I ever dreamed possible. We have faced challenges that no mortal should ever have to face. Though our alliance was brought to the brink of collapse many times, we have prevailed. Even in the face of  unimaginable evil. We fought with courage and honor. But now, perhaps the fighting is truly at an end.

Ultimis Dempsey: Fighting is in my blood, Tak. I'm a marine. And that ain't something you just turn off.

Ultimis Takeo: Do not be so sure, Tank Dempsey. A warriors path should always be toward peace.

Ultimis Dempsey: Well, I'm with you on that, Tak. To peace.

Ultimis Takeo: To peace! 

Campfire #9: 

Ultimis Richtofen: Well well well,  I can honestly say I never imagined being in this position! I mean... look at us, all buddy-buddy. I'm not going to apologize for all the terrible things I have done, because frankly, I'm not sorry for anything! Yeah, I've had the time of mein life! Now, I know you probably never really trust me, and even now you'll be begging me to pull some last-minute rabbahabbadabba, a big rabbit of betrayal.

Dempsey: Yeah, no kidding.

Ultimis Richtofen: Thank you, Dempsey. I knew I could rely on you.

Primis Richtofen: *sigh* So, do you have a rabbit of betrayal? If i'm honest, I've been expecting one since we all got together.

Ultimis Richtofen: Sadly, no. I'm all out of rabbits.

Campfire Song: 

Primis Nikolai: Okay, everybody this is old song. I want you all to join in.    

Primis Richtofen: I've got to be honest, Nikolai, I don't know if I want to join in.    

Primis Nikolai: I'll sing for my supper, I'll drink to another, I'll tell all ye folks a tall tale.     

Takeo: a tall tale?    

Primis Nikolai: Well it's all based on fact, though I should say the act of telling gets taller each day.    

Takeo: literally.    

Primis Nikolai: Now you all know tune. Is time for someone else to sing. Ladies and gentlemen, Tank Dempsey.   

Ultimis Richtofen: claps Yay!   

Ultimis Dempsey: My Aunt Jemima thought nothing was finer than lazing around everyday. But my Aunt Jemima, lost it all in a fire including herself by the way.   

Ultimis Richtofen: I thought that Aunt Jemima line was going somewhere else entirely!     

Primis Nikolai: Takeo Masaki!   

Ultimis Dumpsey: Yeah Tak!  Give us something about the Emperor! Or honor! whistles    

Ultimis Takeo: Honor is one thing but I'm feeling nothing but lack of opportunity. *Primis takeo joins in* Our leaders are watching but I'm not so eager to let them watch over me.    

Primis Nikolai: nicely done, Takeo. What about you, Richtofen?    

Dempsey: Yeah.    

Primis Nikolai: Do you have any soul?    

Primis Richtofen: I did, a long time ago. But it hurts just to think about it.    

Primis Nikolai: I started this song but please don't get me wrong  no one sings unless they want to sing. We're all telling tales and we're all singing songs  drinking our drinks from midnight till dawn.  

Primis Richtofen: I was trying to say something there.  

Dempsey: Sorry Richtofen, we're not messing with you, we wanna hear your dulcet tones.      

Ultimis Richtofen:   This isn't the song that I wanted to sing.  *other richtofen joins in* But nobody gets what they want.    

Primis richtofen  only: I was the nicest one. But you won't even remember me.   

Everyone: And if you start to doubt, you should know that without hindsight we'd all be blind everyday. You sorrow the tail of the whale. You were bit by the bite of a shark.    

Ultimis Richtofen; OUCH!

Campfire #10: 

Primis Takeo: You have spoken of a war many times, Nikolai. A Great War.

Primis Dempsey: Yeah. A war unlike any we have ever seen.

Primis Richtofen: Oh, are you going to tell them everything, Nikolai? The Apothicons? The Keepers? The Shadowman? The Dark Aether? Monty?

Dempsey: Shadowman? The Apothiwhats? What's he talking about, Nikolai?

Primis Nikolai: They are... legends. Contained in the book. The Kronorium. Tales of demons, and angels. Commanded by the forces of light and darkness.

Ultimis Takeo: That does not sound unlike any wart we have ever faced.

Primis Richtofen: Demons und angels. Light und darkness. The big stuff. Who was who? Which was which? Do you know that, Nikolai?

Primis Nikolai: Monty and Shadowman were more similar than you know, Richtofen. Both were corrupted by the Dark Aether. One by his own ambition. The other, desperately trying to save his friend. Do you remember when I asked you what you really want?

Ultimis Takeo: We remember. But why do you ask this now?

Nikolai: Because the Great War? No. The greatest war is the one we fight against ourselves.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Updated transcriptions to add to OP from more clear audio, feel free to correct if I'm wrong.

Pablo Radio #1

Spoiler

Pablo: Day 521. I still don't know how it is possible but... late last year, I awoke from a watery grave. When I swam to the surface, I found the German Military Base abandoned. Only the undead remained on their shores. I attempted to flee, but the, the fog... it seemed no sooner that the shore faded behind me it reappeared in front of me. Every attempt I made to escape... it led me right back here. As if... I was meant to be here. (sigh) I have begun broadcasting a radio signal. I'm hoping that someone will answer and come to my rescue. If no one comes... I'm not sure how much longer I will survive this place.

Pablo Radio #2

Spoiler

This doctor... he tells me one more thing. He tells me he realizes that Doctor Monty is not inherently evil. Doctor Monty, he says, is trying to save the multiverse the safest way he knows how. By forcing us into this cycle, our story will never end. Where also, his universe and his existence will be guaranteed. "I can't blame him," he says, "Doctor Monty is much like you and me. He just wants to survive. He doesn't want to risk his own annihilation." (laughs) I tell him, "If we are doomed to meet here again and again until the end of existence, perhaps there is something we can do to change that." He looks at me, with a smile, and says, "I think you are right, old friend."

Pablo Radio #3

Spoiler

Pablo: In my dreams of this Great War, I meet a German doctor. Oddly, he reminds me of the man who once tormented me... but his face is different. When I meet him, he is angry and frustrated. He mentions a man named Doctor Monty, saying he is to blame. This German doctor, he says that he believed following Monty's plan would lead them to secure a better tomorrow. "This was a lie," he says. This Doctor Monty, he sent the four to the Great War. It was at this moment, the German doctor said he realized the truth. Coming to the Great War did not break the cycle. It was merely the end of their loop. (scoff) "We will die here," he says. "Then we will be reborn again, and when it is time, we will meet once more, in Northern France, continuing this never-ending loop." "I wonder," he says, "how many times have I been to the Great War? How many times have I perpetuated this endless cycle?" (scoff) "I'm tired," he says, "I have been trying so very hard to do the right thing." But for all his efforts, he had only fulfilled the prophecy of the cycle. He and Doctor Monty had forged the endless loop.    

Pablo Radio #4

Spoiler

Pablo: Day 3682, I think. Last night, I had a dream. A dream I have not had in many years. Like the ones I used to have at Der Eisendrache. I dreamed I was in Medieval Times. During a great war, a war to end all wars. In this dream, I am attacked by one of the great beasts. It holds me within its grasp, about to end my life. But I am saved. Spared by a man in cloth, not a priest. Someone more powerful. He wields a staff of fire. I see four heroes stand atop of a mound. The four raise their staves in unison. And suddenly, the knights know the war is not lost. I rejoined the fight, and fight alongside my king. For years, I had dreamed of this war. I wonder, perhaps the German's experiments warped my brain, my sense of space and time. He thought I'd died. But it was only that my mind had transformed. I have been here ten years. No one has responded to my radio message. Is there no one out there? Am I even on earth? Or am I caught, somewhere in between? Every time I try to escape, my raft always brings me back. This place is my... my prison. But is it a prison? Perhaps it is more like a waiting room. A purgatory of sorts. Perhaps my dreams are much more. Perhaps they are visions. Of what is to come. Perhaps it is here I must wait for what is to come. They... will come for me.  

Pablo Radio #5

Spoiler

Pablo: Day 4721. I think I understand. I know why I am here, why I am trapped on this rock. Why I have these dreams, these visions. Why I must get to this Great War, and what purpose I am to serve in this... cataclysmic event of the ages. I am not being sent just to witness what happened. But it is I who helps the Doctor break his cycle. Near the end of the Great War, when all hope is nearly lost, I protect him while he activates a device. A teleportation mechanism. I hold back the undead as he powers it up. I give him the moment he needs to escape his fate. I ask him, "Where would you go?" He says, "There is a prison I must travel to. Hopefully, I can intercept our friends before it is too late." Before he goes, I give him the Elemental Gem from the staff of fire. I had seen it used to vanquish great evil. He once used it to save my life. Perhaps it will serve him well on his new path. This... (laughs) This is why I am here. It is no coincidence that I have also been left with the plans for the Agarthan Device. That is how I get to the Great War. I'll need some help, but in my visions, I have seen that I will have help soon. For now, I must bide my time, for my time is coming.

Yena Radio #1

Spoiler

Anton: How are the experiments coming, Doctor Yena?

Yena: Fascinating, Anton, truly fascinating. The blood... it is not so much fluid as it is very much alive. It moves, it changes shape at will. Reacts to our touch. Alive.

Anton: How is this possible? 

Yena: I'm not sure. One theory is perhaps the creature itself was more of a vessel and that its blood is made up of a million different organisms that control it, like a crew piloting a ship. The creature died but the organisms inside survived, trapped at the bottom of the ocean. 

Anton: Is it sentient? How is it able to move? 

Yena: The blood uses negative space which exists between the molecules. This negative space provides an influx of energy, which we believe fuels the blood, giving it the ability to move. 
Anton: Do you still believe this blood is suitable for our primates? For rocket testing. 

Yena: Absolutely. The blood gives them rejuvenation abilities, making them more powerful, stronger. If a monkey is on the brink of death and given an injection, it makes a full recovery in a matter of minutes. The only trade-off is they become more angry, hostile, even violent in some cases.

Anton: Is this a problem?

Yena: It's manageable. But I'm confident monkeys given an injection of this blood will survive space flight. 

Anton: Wonderful news. I think we can move on to the next phase of the program. You should prepare a serum for mass production. Can you tell me more about this negative space?

Yena: We really don't know much about it, except that it does not exist in this dimension. Maybe a gateway from another. One of our men has theorized that it might even be a black hole of sorts. 
Anton: Send what research you've done to myself and our weapons team. Be sure Yuri Zavoysky is included in the brief. 
Yena: Of course, but I will remind you we need to be careful. We've noticed the blood has been changing composition, as if reacting to all our probing and prodding. 

Anton: Reacting? How so? 

Yena: I'm not sure how to explain it, but it feels like the blood is getting... angry.

Yena Radio #2

Spoiler

Anton: I trust your trip was success?

Yena: Like you wouldn't believe, Anton. What we found out there... The creature was magnificent, gargantuan in size. It was... otherworldly. A remnant of a different age. I wish you could have seen it. 

Anton: It was at the coordinates provided?

Yena: Yes. 43 north, 180 east. The blood has a fluidity to it that I find fascinating. We would have investigated further but we intercepted a transmission that the Americans were in the area. Somehow they'd been informed about the creature's location.

Anton: Ah... these damn leaks. They will be our undoing.

Anton: Mark my words, there is a mole in Ascension, Harvey. We must strike it out before it destroys us. Get a team together, People we trust. If we are to study the blood we must make sure the Americans do not find out.

Yena: To study it? Anton. I think we should follow the plan and deliver the blood to the Siberian facility.

Anton: Nyet, Harvey. We cannot. This struggle with the Americans, we cannot let them get the advantage. This blood is our only leverage. After the war and Group 935 disbanded, you came to us. You came to me. You saw a better vision for the future here than what your America was offering. We created Ascension on the principle of being better men. Of making this world a better place. If this blood is key to unlocking the future, we would be fools to not take this opportunity.

Yena: Perhaps you are right. At the very least we can study it. What's the harm in that?

Hey guys!

Here's all I found so far (in-game and on Youtube), 15 radios!

Some words are missing though, wrote them as "??"

Pablo Marinus #1

Spoiler

Pablo Marinus: "Day 521. I still don't know how it is possible, but late last year I awoke from a watery grave. When I swan to the surface, I found the German military base abandoned. Only the undead remained on their shores. I attempted to flee but the fog it seemed no sooner that the shore faded behind it reappeared in front of me. Every attempt I made to escape it, it led me right back here; as if I was meant to be here. (sigh) I have begun broadcasting a radio signal. I'm hoping that someone will answer and come to my rescue, but if no one comes I'm not sure how much longer I would survive this place.

Pablo Marinus #2

Spoiler

Pablo Marinus: "Day 3682, I think. Last night, I had a dream. A dream I have not had in many years. Like the ones I used to have at Der Eisendrache. I dreamed I was in medieval times. During a Great War, a war to end all wars. In this dream, I'm attacked by one of the great beasts, it holds me within its grasp, about to end my life. But I am saved, spared by a man in cloth. Not by a priest, someone more powerful. He wields a staff of fire. I see four heroes stand atop of a mound before raise their staffs, in unison, and suddenly the knights know the war is not lost. I rejoin the fight, and fight alongside my king. For years, I have dreamed of this war. I wonder, perhaps the German's experiments warped my brain, my sense of space and time. He thought I died but it was only that my mind has transformed. I have been here 10 years. No one has responded to my radio message. Is there no one out there? Am I even on Earth? Or am I caught somewhere in between? Every time I try to escape, my raft always brings me back. This place is my prison. But is it a prison? Perhaps, it is more like a waiting room. A purgatory of sorts. Perhaps my dreams are much more. Perhaps they are visions. Of what is to come. Perhaps it is here I must wait for what is to come. They... will come for me."

Pablo Marinus #3

Spoiler

Pablo Marinus: In my dreams of this Great War, I meet a German doctor. Hardly, he reminds me of the man who once tormented me, but his face is different. When I meet him, he is angry and frustrated. He mentions a man, Doctor Monty. Saying he is to blame. This German doctor, he says that he believed following's Monty plan would lead them to secure a better tomorrow. This was a lie, he says. This Doctor Monty, he sent the four to the Great War. It was at this moment, the German doctor said he realized the truth. Coming to The Great War did not break the cycle, it was merely the end of their loop. "We will die here," he says, "then we will be reborn again, and when it is time, we will meet once more, in Northern France continuing this never-ending loop". "I wonder," he says, "how many times have I been to the Great War? How many times have I perpetuated this endless cycle? I'm tired," he says, "I have been trying so very hard to do the right thing". But for all his efforts, he had only fulfilled the prophecy of the cycle. He and Doctor Monty had forged the endless loop.

Pablo Marinus #4

Spoiler

Pablo Marinus: "This Doctor, he tells me one more thing. He tells me he realizes that Doctor Monty is not inherently evil. "Monty", he says, "is just trying to save the multiverse the safest way he knows how. By forcing us into this cycle, our story will never end. Well also, his universe and his existence will be guaranteed". "I can't blame him", he says, "Doctor Monty is just like you and me he just wants to survive. He doesn't want to risk his own annihilation." I tell him, well if we are doomed to meet here again and again until the end of existence, perhaps there is something we can do to change. He looks at me, with a smile, and says "I think you are right, old friend"."

Pablo Marinus #5

Spoiler

Pablo Marinus: Day 4721. I think I understand. I know why I am here, why I'm trapped on this rock. Why I have these dreams, these visions. Why I must get to this Great War and what purpose I am to serve in this cataclysmic event of the ages. I am not being sent just to witness what happened, but it is I who helps the Doctor breaks his cycle! Near the end of the Great War when all hope is nearly lost I protect him while he activates a device, a teleportation mechanism. I hold back the undead as he powers it up, I give him the moment he needs to escape his fate. I ask him "Where would you go?", he says, "there is a prison I must travel to, hopefully I can intercept our friends before it is too late". Before he goes I gave him the elemental gem from the staff of fire. I had seen it used to vanquish great evil. He once used it to save my life. Perhaps it would serve him well on his new path. This (chuckles)... This is why I am here. It is no coincidence I have also been left with the plans for the Agarthan Device, that is how I get to the Great War. I need some help but in my visions I have seen that I will have help soon. For now, I must bide my time, for my time is coming.

Richtofen #1

Spoiler

Edward Richtofen: "Log Entry 937. Date: May 15th, 1942. Dear diary, our men have safely returned from Africa where they recovered a number of artifacts buried underground. In some sort of subterranean cowboy village. Apparently it was American. That's right, an American cowboy western town buried underground... in Africa. Stupid American schwein... with their apple pie, und their baseballs, thinking they can just waltz into another country and claim it as theirs! There is no art to their work! (sigh) but I digress. The boys have returned with a number of fascinating articles and documents. They have pieces from a destroyed machine called the Pack-a-Punch. With a name as clever as that, it must be American. I have given the schematics to Doctor Porter. Perhaps he will have better luck replicating Jebediah Brown's work. Speaking of that blacksmith, they also recovered plans for the Agarthan Device. It seems that the blacksmith already built one of the pieces. The fabled "Vril Vessel". The Agarthan device, a device capable of granting that which one desires. Almost like... a genie in a bottle. I think I shall keep this genie in my back pocket. If my plan fails, and it won't, perhaps this device can get me to Agartha."

Richtofen #2

Spoiler

Edward Richtofen: "Log Entry 1438. Date: July 18th, 1945. Dear diary, I have been in Group 935 Siberian facility for nearly days and mein cup already runneth over with exciting news! First, yesterday I've learned that I would receive not one, not two but three test subjects! Aah, hopefully with proper 115 injections we will be able to use these specimens to access to the human mind. The Chancellor's undead army is on standby until we crack this crucial step. Und secondly...

Soldier: Tere he is, Richtofen.

Richtofen: Get you damn hands off me! Now what do we have here? A spy?

Reporter: If you know what's good for you, you'd let me go!

Richtofen: Oh yes, ja, ja! I'm just your worked for someone incredibly important.

Reporter: I'm a reporter. I was hired by a man, Mr. Rapt, I never met him. He asked me to find some goods for. Things he wanted badly.

Richtofen: Sounds really... And what was these goods he wanted so badly?

Reporter: (sigh) Look, I don't know the specifics, he just told me to travel to Russia. He gave me these coordinates, which led me here. How was I supposed to know it was a freaking German base?! Gave some vague description of a strange metal object.

(Richtofen picks up the Vril Vessel)

Reporter: Yeah, that'd be it. Called it the "Seal of duality", whatever the hell that means.

Richtofen: Well, the Vril Vessel isn't for sale and is certainly not for stealing. But it is curious. I have only just arrived in this facility, bringing the Vril Vessel with me. Yet, you somehow know it would be here. How is this possible?

Reporter: How the hell am I supposed to know? I just go where the Shadowman says to go. I don't know how he does it. Listen, when Mr. Rapt wants to find you he's got his ways. Look, you want to go ahead and get this over with, if you're gonna kill me, kill me. Like it'll matter. It's kind of funny, you know. Something Mr. Rapt said, but if I failed him and died, it'll be okay. He said he'd reach out to me all over the multiverse, whatever that means. I didn't pay it no mind then but maybe some other me is out there having a lot better luck than I have

Richtofen: Take the strange sad little man away. Find a hole.

Richtofen #3

Spoiler

Edward Richtofen: Log Entry 1469. Date: August 28th 1945. Dear diary, progress continues on unlocking the human mind. If Germany hopes to continue their war, they need an undead army willing to obey orders. There's also been further in the Super Soldat Program, the German Chancellor considers this of high interest. We have begun the cloning process, we will have to see what results we'll yield. Test subject N3WB have been vomiting for two days straight. Our poor janitor, he has nightmares! Needless to say, we will no longer serving fish. The Russian subject continues to be unresponsive. Doctor Yena suggested a serum made of vodka but considering my concerns about his loyalty I wonder if ??. Perhaps we were a little too eager with these 115 injections. I did not think he would call this crazy so quickly. (sigh) If I'm being honest, I'm beginning to find this work a little drab und boring. Undead army, Super Soldat programs (sigh) Group 935's deal with Germany has truly limited the organization's potential. The appearance of the spy last month has inspired me to review the blacksmith's schematics, the Agartha Device and its three components: the Vril Vessel, the Apothicon blood und the Elemental Shard. The instructions to creating the Elemental Shard have my interest piqued for human souls merged with Element 115, not that I'm trying to brag but this may be something in my wheelhouse.

Harvey Yena and Anton Gersh #1

Spoiler

Anton Gersh: We have verified the authenticity of this transmission, yes?

Harvey Yena: Yes, Anton. A recon unit traveled to the old facility. Apparently, a survivor has been living there since the end of the war.

Gersh: Since the end of the war? Thirteen years? How can this be true? And how did we not know about this?

Yena: Unfortunately, your guess is as good as mine.

Gersh: And his proposal? This, uh, Agarthan Device, what do you make of this?

Yena: Personally, it sounds to good to be true, but this isn't the first I've heard of it. Doctor Richtofen had mentioned it as well.

Gersh: Just think, Harvey. A device capable of granting that which any man desire. I simply think it and (hits a table) bang! It is reality. We could Americans to Group 935 lunar facility, we could become leader of free world overnight!

Yena: The potential is certainly infinite.

Gersh: So he says he would construct device but first he needs... he needs us to find ??

Yena: ?? creature. He gave us the coordinates. It's at the bottom of the ocean. Recovery will not be cheap.

Gersh: Well, you do not need the creature. Only its blood. Harvey, do not worry. The reward will pay cost tenfold. This is how the Ascension Group leads charge into the world.

Yena: I understand, but there was one more thing. He warned us to bring him the blood straightaway. When exposed to the elements for extended amounts of time, it becomes volatile and unstable. He warned us the blood is alive.

Gersh: Let us worry about collecting it first. We will decide next move after this Doctor Yena.

Yena: Of course, Doctor Gersh.

Harvey Yena and Anton Gersh #2

Spoiler

Anton Gersh: I trust your trip was success?

Harvey Yena: Like you wouldn't believe, Anton. What we found out there. The creature was magnificent, gargantuan in size. It was... otherworldly. A remnant of a different age. Oh, I wish you could have seen it.

Gersh: It was at the coordinates provided?

Yena: Yes. 43 North, 180 East. The blood has a fluidity to it that I find fascinating. We would have investigated further but we intercepted a transmission that the Americans were in the area. Somehow they'd been informed about the creature's location.

Gersh: Ah... these damn leaks! They will be our undoing.

Gersh: Mark my words, there is a mole in Ascension, Harvey. We must strike it out before it destroys us. Get a team together, People we trust. If we are to study the blood we must make sure the Americans do not find out.

Yena: Just study it? Anton, I think we should follow the plan and deliver the blood to the Siberian facility.

Gersh: Nyet, Harvey. We cannot. This struggle with the Americans, we cannot let them get the advantage. This blood is our only leverage. After the war and Group 935 disbanded, you came to us. You came to me. You saw a better vision for the future here than what your America was offering. We created Ascension on the principle of being better men. Of making this world a better place. If this blood is key to unlocking the future, we would be fools to not take this opportunity.

Harvey Yena and Anton Gersh #3

Spoiler

Anton Gersh: How are the experiments coming, Doctor Yena?

Harvey Yena: Fascinating, Anton, truly fascinating. The blood is not so much fluid as it is very much alive. It moves, it changes shape at will, it reacts to our touch.

Gersh: Alive? How is this possible?

Yena: I'm not sure. One theory is perhaps the creature itself was more of a vessel and that its blood is made up of million different organisms that control it. Like a crew piloting a ship, the creature died but the organisms inside survived, trapped at the bottom of the ocean.

Gersh: Is it sentient? How is it able to move?

Yena: The blood uses negative space which exists between molecules. This negative space provides an influx of energy. Which we believe fuels the blood, giving it the ability to move.

Gersh: Do you still believe that this blood is suitable for our primates? For rocket testing?

Yena: Absolutely. The blood. gives them rejuvenation abilities, making them more powerful, stronger. If a monkey is on the brink of death and given an injection, it makes a full recovery in a matter of minutes. The only trade-off is they become more angry, hostile, even violent in some cases.

Gersh: Is this a problem?

Yena: It's manageable. But I'm confident monkeys given an injection of this blood will survive space flight.

Gersh: Wonderful news. I think we can move on to the next phase of the program. You should prepare a serum for mass production. Can you tell me more about this negative space?

Yena: We really don't know much about this except that it does not exist in this dimension. Maybe a gateway from another. One of our men has theorized that it might even be a black hole of sorts.

Gersh: Send what research you've done to myself and our weapons team. Be sure Yuri Zavoyski is included in the brief.

Yena: Of course, but I will remind you that we need to be careful. We've noticed the blood is changing composition as if reacting to our probing and prodding.

Gersh: Reacting? How so?

Yena: I'm not sure how to explain it, but it feels like the blood is getting angry.

Harvey Yena #4

Spoiler

Harvey Yena: This is Doctor Harvey Yena, it's the 1st of January 1964. Happy new year. We are 15 minutes out from the Group 935 Siberian facility where I will deliver the blood as promised for the creation of the Agarthan Device. After I have secured it, I have arranged for rendezvous with my handler, who will take me back to American soil. (sigh) It's been nearly 20 years. I can hardly remember my former life. After Group 935 disbanded, I had a choice. Come home, or turn to the Soviets and bury myself in the heart of their organization. I chose the latter. When again would America get such an opportunity? But there was a moment back in '45 right after McCain was discovered where I thought Doctor Richtofen had discovered the truth, that I was a spy. He was right, of course. But It turned out Doctor Richtofen had his own problems with Group 935. It's time go back home. Darn it if I'm not excited to eat on apple pie and catch a game of baseball.

(Sirens sound)

Yena: What the...

Soldier: Sir, it's broken containment!

Yena: What on Earth is going on?

Soldier: The blood, it broke containment. It started attacking the guards.

(Sounds of explosion)

Yena: Follow me, we need to move, now!

(Zombies start to overrun the ship)

Soldier: Sir, no!!

Jebediah Brown #1

Spoiler

Jebediah Brown: The day is the 14th of April, the year of our Lord 1885. A day I will hold dear until my last. (sigh) I have done and spent 30 years of my life in Purgatory Point. My Ma' brought me out here when I was 10 years young. She hoped to give us a chance at a new life. They're good folk here at Purgatory Point. And sure, sometimes they get a little rowdy and maybe we stray too far from heavens' gaze up there. What do you expect from a frontier mining town? Something happened to one of the miners. Clive Farnsworth, a good man, came by the shop a few times. Anyway, he went down into that mine, stayed down there for 10 days. When he came back up, he was... changed. They say he was like a feral animal, rabid and carnivorous. His mind was gone, his flesh all sallow and bloody, his eyes are blazin' red light. First home he stumbled upon was me and Ma's. I was at the shop at the time. And Ma' went out to meet him, and Clive he... Doc' said it happened quick. Clive jumped on her, ripped her throat. Old Bill ran over, put two through Clive's skull. Shot him dead, like a dog. And Ma... she's been laid to rest now. She'll rise up to Heaven. And bless her soul, she'll be greeted with open arms. That mine... They've been digging for that blue rock. Some folks say you stare too long you'll find the devil in it. I need answers, I need to understand what happened. I'll head down to that mine tomorrow.

Jebediah Brown #2

Spoiler

Jebediah Brown: The day is the 19th of April, year of our Lord 1885. Somehow, I don't know how it's possible. Last I recall I was headed into the mines, I swear I was only down there for a few hours. When I come back up, townsfolk say I've been missing for 5 days. Then there was last night, when I slept I had a vision. Two angels came down to me from Heaven. They told me I needed to be ready, to prepare for what was coming. What was coming, they would not tell me. But how to prepare, build a machine they said. A machine that would grant you great power. This machine was complex requiring mechanical skill, mechanical skill I do not have. I told them so, but they said not to worry. They would guide my hands. The way they described it, sounded like an oven or a kiln. You stick your rifle inside, and when it come back out, well let's just say that rifle will pack a serious punch.

Jebediah Brown #3

Spoiler

Jebediah Brown: Today is the 30th of June, year of our Lord 1885. My invention is the talk of the town. People been coming from far and wide, eager for a chance to upgrade their firearms. Revolver, rifle, the machine don't care it'll pack 'em all. I pray every night thanking the heavens for sending the two angels, I couldn't have done this without their guiding hand. They returned to me last night. They told me there was another machine they wished me to build. They called it the Agarthan Device. Said it had the power to grand that which one truly desires. I told them I was their servant. Show me the path, and I will walk. They said I needed 3 things. The blood of an elder god, an Elemental Shard, and a metallic vessel to harness and carry both. To find the blood, they instructed me to travel to the bottom of the ocean. I told them this I could not do, for I would perish. To craft an Elemental Shard, they instructed me to forge 4 souls with a blue rock from our mine. I told them this I could not do for I did not have the means to siphon a human soul to an element. But a metal vessel, well, I am a blacksmith. That? that I can manage.

Richtofen speaking to Stuhlinger -

Round 1 ~

Spoiler

S: Hello! Anyone there? Here? Misty? Marlton? Russ?
R: SAMMY!!! You made it! So glad to see you all defrosted!
S: Hey, brain buddy, any of these guys old friends of yours?
R: In all likelihood, yes. I used to work here, you know.

Build Zipline ~

Spoiler

S: This is where the Captain hung out. Kinda like I'l the captain of our crew.

R:That's right, Sammy, keep telling yourself that.

Enter Decontamination ~

Spoiler

S: Good to know all the scientists saw each other's junk on a regular basis.

R: Believe me, it was nothing special

Enter Specimen Storage ~

Spoiler

S: Must be where they kept the poor schmucks they used as guinea pigs

R: Yes, but the three who were kept in those cells became my closet...schmucks.

Open Specimen Storage Safe ~

Spoiler

Nikolai: Behold! Is legendary Vril Device! Very powerful -- especially once you charge it up. You are closer and closer to ending this conflict, my friends.
Do not stop now.

S: "Vril device"? That doesn't tell me anything about what this is.

R: I know perfectly well what it is! That, Sammy, is my Goldenrod.

S: Group 935 lives on!

R: "Lives" isn't quite the right word for it.

After collecting Life Force ~

Spoiler

S: Looks like the Vril contraption's at full charge

Knife Kills ~

Spoiler

R: Only the choicest cuts, Sammy.

Stuh getting swarmed ~

Spoiler

S: I need some backup here! Any volunteers?

R: Don't look at me.

IISteveII - Stuhlinger

Camp Fire Audio Files ~

Camp Fire # 1 -

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 1 -

Camp Fire # 2 -

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 2 -

Camp Fire # 3 -

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 3 -

Camp Fire # 4 -

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 4 -

Camp Fire # 5 -

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 5 -

Camp Fire # 6 -

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 6 -

Camp Fire # 7 -

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 7 -

Camp Fire # 8 -

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 8 -

Camp Fire # 9 -

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 9 -

Camp Fire # 10 - Song

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 10 - Song

Camp Fire # 11 -

Spoiler

Camp Fire # 11 -

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I listened to the Richtofen reels with clearer audio and have some of the missing words/proper words fixed:

Richtofen #1

Spoiler

Edward Richtofen: "Log Entry 937. Date: May 15th, 1942. Dear diary, our men have safely returned from Africa where they recovered a number of artifacts buried underground. In some sort of subterranean cowboy village. Apparently it was American. That's right, an American cowboy western town buried underground... in Africa. Stupid American schwein... with their apple pie, und their baseballs, all thinking they can just waltz into another country and claim it as theirs! There is no art to their work! (sigh) But, I digress. The boys have returned with a number of fascinating articles and documents. They have pieces from a destroyed machine called the Pack-a-Punch. With a name as clever as that, it must be American. I have given the schematics to Doctor Porter. Perhaps he will have better luck replicating Jebediah Brown's work. Speaking of that blacksmith, they also recovered plans for the Agarthan Device. It seems that the blacksmith already built one of the pieces. The fabled "Vril Vessel". The Agarthan device, a device capable of granting that which one desires. Almost like... un genie in a bottle. I think I shall keep this genie in my back pocket. If my plan fails, and it won't, perhaps this device can get me to Agartha."

Richtofen #2

Spoiler

Richtofen: "Log Entry 1438. Date: July 18th, 1945. Dear diary, I have been at Group 935's Siberian facility now for merely days but mein cup already runneth over with exciting news! First, yesterday I learned that I would receive not one, not two, but three test subjects! Aah, hopefully with proper 115 injections we will be able to use these specimens to access the human mind. The Chancellor's undead army is on standby until we crack this crucial step. Und secondly...

Soldier: Here he is, Richtofen.

Reporter: Get you damn hands off me!

Richtofen: Now what do we have here? A spy?

Reporter: If you know what's good for ya, you'd let me go.

Richtofen: Oh yes, ja, ja, I'm sure you work for someone incredibly important.

Reporter: Honestly? You have no idea.

Richtofen: How did you find mein... secret facility. Who are you?

Reporter: I'm a reporter. I was hired by a man, Mr. Rapt. I never met him. He asked me to find some good for him, things he wanted badly.

Richtofen: Sounds thrilling. And what were these "goods" he wanted so badly?

Reporter: (sighs) Look, I don't know the specifics, he just told me to travel to Russia. He gave me these coordinates which led me here. How was I supposed to know it was a freakin' German base? He gave some vague description of a strange metal object.

(Sound of Vril Vessel being lifted)

Reporter: Yeah, that'll be it. He called it the "Seal of Duality", whatever the hell that means.

Richtofen: Well, the Vril Vessel is not for sale. And it is certainly not for stealing. But, it is curious. I have only just arrived at this facility, bringing the Vril Vessel with me, yet you somehow knew it would be here. How is this possible?

Reporter: How the hell am I supposed to know? I just go where the Shadowman says to go, I don't know how he does it. Listen, Mr. Rapt wants to find you. He's got his ways. Look, you want to go ahead and get this over with? If you're gonna kill me, kill me. Not like it'll matter. (laughs) It's kinda funny, you know? Something Mr. Rapt said. Thought if I failed him and died, it'd be okay. He said he'd reach out to me all over the multiverse, whatever that means. I didn't pay it no mind then but maybe some other me is out there having a lot better luck than I am.

Richtofen: Take the strange, sad, little man away. Find a hole.

Richtofen #3

Spoiler

Edward Richtofen: Log Entry 1469. Date: August 28th 1945. Dear diary, progress continues on unlocking the human mind. If Germany hopes to continue their war, they need an undead army willing to obey orders. There's also been further interest in the Super Soldat Program. The German Chancellor considers this of high interest. We have begun the cloning process. We will have to see what results we'll yield. Test subject N3WB has been vomiting for two days straight. Our poor janitor, he has nightmares! Needless to say, we will no longer be serving fish. The Russian subject continues to be unresponsive. Doctor Yena suggested a serum made of vodka but considering mein concerns about his loyalty I wonder if this is perhaps another attempt at sabotage. The specimen from Mexico continues to rant incoherently about giant monsters and some Uber-Fun War. Perhaps we were a little too eager with his 115 injections. I did not think he would go this crazy so quickly. (sigh) If I'm being honest, I'm beginning to find this work a little drab und boring. Undead army, Super Soldat programs... (sigh) Group 935's deal with Germany has truly limited the organization's potential. The appearance of the spy last month has inspired me to review the blacksmith's schematics, the Agarthan Device and its three components: the Vril Vessel, the Apothicon blood und the Elemental Shard. The instructions to creating the Elemental Shard have my interest piqued... Four human souls merged with Element 115. Not that I'm trying to brag but this may be something in mein wheelhouse

Richtofen #4

Spoiler

Richtofen: Scalpel, please, Dr. Yena?      

Yena: Scalpel, Dr. Richtofen. What exactly are you looking for, Dr. Richtofen?        

Richtofen: We are attempting to locate un appropriate stimuli that will trigger the brain's involuntary willingness to obey command. Ah, there we are. Forceps, Dr. Yena, if you please?   

Yena; Forceps, Dr. Richtofen. But the liver and kidneys? Or... the spleen?   

Richtofen: Our goal is to unlock the barrier to the human mind. With element 115 it is important that we explore every possibility. The barrier may be where we least expect it... There we are. Retractors?    

Yena: Retractors. It seems the Chancellor has been pushing us harder these last days. Is this because of the spy that was discovered? At the Asylum?    

Richtofen: I do not know, Dr. Yena. Our German leader, along with Dr. Maxis, is so limited in his thinking. His goals are... simple minded. Childish. He keeps pushing for his undead army when he could have the Elemental Shard.     

Yena: The Elemental Shard?

Richtofen: A device capable of endless energy. We could use it to craft anything, including an Agarthan Device, of immense power. Hold this open while I grab the injector.    

Yena: Agarthan Device? Why haven't I heard about this?   

Richtofen: Dr. Yena, do you have a firm grip? You are shaking.

Yena: I'm ready. Please proceed. 

Richtofen: Injecting serum in 3, 2, 1. (beeping intensifies) Hold it, Doctor. The injection is nearly complete.    

Yena: I can't hold this grip. (spleen falling)    

Richtofen: Well, I guess the barrier isn't in his spleen. Nincompoop! You did this. I knew it. You let go on purpose!   

Yena: Richtofen, it was an accident. My, my hand... slipped.   

Richtofen: Dummkompf! 

Richtofen #5

Spoiler

Richtofen: Oh well. The Russian subject recently began responding to stimuli, but only after injecting him with a new serum made primarily from vodka! Perhaps this is a breakthrough in the experiment we have been waiting for. Perhaps I was too harsh on Doctor Yena. It was he after all who suggested the vodka serum. Credit where credit is due. Today also marks a great success for one of mein side projects. 

Using a processed rock of element 115 and the Vril Vessel, I was able to successfully siphon a piece of the souls from our three specimens und inject them into the rock. Without access to our fourth individual, I used part of mein own essence. Much to mein surprise, the rock grew und transformed, creating a beautiful shard of glass made purely from element 115 und parts from four human souls. The Vril Vessel. The elemental shard. All we need now is the Apothicon Blood und the Agarthan Device shall be complete. End Log Entry 1474. Or should I say One Four Seven Four? Doesn't matter.  

Richtofen #6

Spoiler

Richtofen: You cannot do this. You have no authority!    

Yena: You left me no choice, Dr. Richtofen. You used 935 resources to work on personal projects. You've been threatening the employees, myself included, and you're clearly suffering from excessive 115-induced delusions.   

Richtofen: Suffering from excessive 115-induced delusions?! How dare you accuse me of such, such, such vile lies!   

Yena: Dr. Maxis has ordered the Elemental Shard to be sent to Division 9, where they are better equipped to study it appropriately. You are to cease experimentation on the test subjects and put them on ice. You are to return with them to Der Riese and meet with Dr. Maxis. He would like to discuss your... dedication to the cause.   

Richtofen: Mein dedication? All of mein projects, mein programs, you think I'm not dedicated? You have taken everything from me. (sigh) Well, I still have the DG-2 in active development. I suppose that's something.   

Yena: Actually, no. I'm afraid Dr. Maxis has cancelled its mass production as well.     

Richtofen: Sheiße! This... this is all your doing! You are intentionally sowing discontent! You are trying to destroy us from within! You... you're working for the Americans, aren't you? You're a spy. And just like Dr. Peter McCain, Dr. Maxis would never have hired Americans, no matter how much genius they have!   

Yena: No, Dr. Richtofen, that's your paranoia talking. You've been exposed to Element 115 for too long. I'm just a loyal servant to Group 935 trying to protect its interests. Now, if you have any issues, I suggest bringing them up with Dr. Maxis.     

Richtofen: Oh... don't you worry your little lying apple pie brain, Herr Yena. I intend to bring up a great many things with Dr. Maxis.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Looking at it again, one thing strikes me:

"Using a process rock of elemental 115 and the vril vessel, I was able to succesfully siphon a piece of the souls from my three specimens und inject them into the rock. Without access to our fourth individual, I used part of mein own essence. Much to mein surprise, the rock grew und transformed creating a beautiful shard of glass made purely from elemental 115 und part from 4 human souls."

Richthofen uses a rock of 115 and the Vril Rod to siphon the souls of Ultimis to the rock. This sounds very similar to the process he does in the Moon Quest, where the Focussing Stone and Vril Rod are used to switch Samantha and Richthofen's souls. It seems like a combination of these two items can be used to direct souls! Though in Moon, Richthofen couldnt use any regular 115 rock, he needed the super concentrated Focussing Stone that originated from a giant 115 meteorite shrinked to the size of an apple. Sooo....was the rock used to create the Elemental Shard something else than a regular rock of 115 as well? Perhaps Richthofen used the Baby Gun on the Tunguska meteor too.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, anonymous said:

Looking at it again, one thing strikes me:

"Using a process rock of elemental 115 and the vril vessel, I was able to succesfully siphon a piece of the souls from my three specimens und inject them into the rock. Without access to our fourth individual, I used part of mein own essence. Much to mein surprise, the rock grew und transformed creating a beautiful shard of glass made purely from elemental 115 und part from 4 human souls."

Richthofen uses a rock of 115 and the Vril Rod to siphon the souls of Ultimis to the rock. This sounds very similar to the process he does in the Moon Quest, where the Focussing Stone and Vril Rod are used to switch Samantha and Richthofen's souls. It seems like a combination of these two items can be used to direct souls! Though in Moon, Richthofen couldnt use any regular 115 rock, he needed the super concentrated Focussing Stone that originated from a giant 115 meteorite shrinked to the size of an apple. Sooo....was the rock used to create the Elemental Shard something else than a regular rock of 115 as well? Perhaps Richthofen used the Baby Gun on the Tunguska meteor too.

An interesting thought, but I feel he'd mention his process of attaining it if that were the case. Perhaps the process of binding part of one's essence to 115 does not require nearly as much energy as switching two peoples' essences between dimensions.

Archived