Better late than never...

EdRichtofen

Hey guys

I've been playing Zombies since World at War and been following it online since the start of the GKNova6 campaign. Recently, all of the constant negativity from the more mainstream places related to Zombies has frustrated me to no end so I'm glad I'm here just in time to enjoy the final map and discuss all things Zombies with you all!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Heyo, welcome to the site.

Truth be told I have some problems with BO4 zombies as well, but I still love the mode. Just a bit burned out on it as well, I think. Regardless the little community we've had on here I care for a lot. ? So don't expect any shallow hating around these parts.

What was your favorite game of the zombies franchise so far if I may ask?

If you have any questions be sure to ask them in here or via pm or other methods, but please don't show up at my door. 

Hopefully you'll be posting a bunch and enjoy your stay.

Thanks! 

I can definitely understand the problems people have with BO4 but as you said, shallow hating gets us nowhere.  Discussion is much more productive (and enjoyable!).

Tough question! I really loved the presentation of Bo3 and how cinematic it felt, but I also do love the variety of the gameplay in Bo4 despite it having some flaws.  I think I'll let nostalgia answer and say Bo1 just because so many of my friends would play it and that's when I first really got into the story stuff.

Archived