New Teaser Images

Boom115

• Administrators

So everyone is assuming this is Victis (which is probably the safe assumption). I noticed a few differences in the image that didn't align with what is in BOTD. The heart rate monitor is facing the wrong direction and the machine or vent on the far left is not in BOTD. Could this be just an art choice or is this somewhere different. Image

Treyarch changed their profile image to this 935 logo. Some have speculated that this since the numbers are missing that is could be the group 601 logo (https://t.co/Dfdio3xXGX?amp=1) of course we have seen this before.

Bild

Bild

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

The teaser resembles a cryogenic pod, similar to the one Medieval Richthofen was frozen in. We know that at the end of the comic series, Victis were captured in such pods as well, stored in the lab beneath Alcatraz, waiting for their next purpose. Will we play Victis in the upcoming map(s)?

One thing they remind me of is Richthofen's path in Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried. While canon, it is totally forgotten in our current story, as Maxis' path seems to be continued. I personally find this highly suspicious, as in how can the developers forget about such a major event. The BO2 maps were filled with time paradoxes: the NAVcards, Richthofen's changing quotes, the idea that Victis was there earlier, and finally the corpses of Victis in Buried. Usually, Im not such a believer in remakes of maps, but ever since Zombies Chronicles, Classified and Alpha Omega, could Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried be remade? I would TOTALLY LOVE IT!! My favourite maps! 

Maybe we'll do the Victis paradox again, but now Richthofen must win to prevent things from happening. If Maxis wouldn't win, Origins wouldn't happen and thus, BO3 not. But I guess this teaser is too small to guess so much. Only time travel will tell

• Moderators
7 hours ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

I'm probably totally wrong on this, but I've got this feeling it's gonna be a Der Riese remake, expanded with an underground lab and everything. Ending the Aether story where it all kicked off, sorta thing.

If that is the case, you will keep the cyan colors forever.

I mean, I like CotD a lot and yet another appearance of Der Riese, would be a sick joke, but I could see it happen, now that you mention it. As far as I know there seem to be a lot of things pointing towards CotD though. But maybe that is just to get us on the wrong track and actually surprise us.

Only time (travel) will tell.

7 hours ago, Lenne said:

If that is the case, you will keep the cyan colors forever.

I mean, I like CotD a lot and yet another appearance of Der Riese, would be a sick joke, but I could see it happen, now that you mention it. As far as I know there seem to be a lot of things pointing towards CotD though. But maybe that is just to get us on the wrong track and actually surprise us.

Only time (travel) will tell.

Yeah, at this point it wouldn't shock me, I'm probably wrong but I dunno, just a feeling I've got. As you said though everything's pointing toward Siberia and Treyarch have been really predictable this season so far, so it's likely that.

• 2 weeks later...

“Empty Discharge bottles / clear defication zone.” 

I think this is a cute nod to one of the Doc’s quotes from the Call of the Dead easter egg. If you idle near the metal door between steps, you might catch him saying: 

Spoiler

"Remember, if you have to go to the potty, I have designated this corner the potty corner. Meaning that if you have to potty, in a corner, this will be the corner that you would potty in. Number 1 or 2 is acceptable."

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Electric Jesus said:

“Empty Discharge bottles / clear defication zone.” 

I think this is a cute nod to one of the Doc’s quotes from the Call of the Dead easter egg. If you idle near the metal door between steps, you might catch him saying: 

Hide contents

"Remember, if you have to go to the potty, I have designated this corner the potty corner. Meaning that if you have to potty, in a corner, this will be the corner that you would potty in. Number 1 or 2 is acceptable."

Not quite on-topic but my favorite was always from Richtofen:

"Hi Takeo, yeah, how you doing? You see all the puke? That we're picking up? You're not saying thank you? Nothing? You know why? Because you're a little shit."

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators
32 minutes ago, JDawg said:

No they were not they’ve been i the story since world at war, doesn’t matter if they are from different dimensions it’s still the same people don’t try that

The Chaos characters are Scarlett, Diego, Shaw, and Bruno, and they are new in Black Ops 4.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JDawg said:

Oh shit you’re right i forgot my bad so many convoluted storylines. Yeah no I like chaos story so much more than Aether is what I meant. Are they not going to advance the storyline for them in bo5? 

We aren't really sure what BO5 will be, it could be anything.

Archived