User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

RadZakpak

The Updated Timeline (As of Tag der Toten) - 9/27/2019

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EtGWoRLpXmx7Y28OcJB7j6TPJVMIONCF02_T_6ROpoU/edit?usp=sharing

I wanted to create an updated timeline which includes the background events of Classified and Alpha Omega as well as Campaign events and real life events that would pertain to our storyline. The above link is what I have so far. I will eventually go on to add the events of the Broken Cycle, probably after the final DLC so we can have a full sequence of events.

As of right now, tell me if I'm missing anything, because I would love to add as much clear info as possible to put things into a more linear perspective. I tried my best to only include events that we know have a definitive date or at least month mentioned, and if there's anything you'd like a source on I would be happy to provide.

Also big credit to @Monopoly Mac as I took his original transcript of the timeline to use as a base, and added to that.

EDIT: Dates from Tag der Toten added.

Edited by RadZakpak

"Using the APD und MKALPHA"

I think you've crawled too well in Richthofen's role for the storybook, my friend.

In all seriousness, this is great work. Absolutely usefull to see all Cold War dates written linear. For example, now I see that the first succesfull Soviet teleportation tests were years before the inventation of the Gersch device, meaning that the Ascension Group achieved it to create teleporters next to the Gersch device. Also cool to see the Black Ops Campaign and real life events included.

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

"Using the APD und MKALPHA"

I think you've crawled too well in Richthofen's role for the storybook, my friend.

This is too real... I've been reading and writing und so much these past few weeks as I edit the current storybook and prepare for the next chapter.

Eagle's Nest, this is Griffin Station, we have an update.

I have added to the timeline the known dates from Pablo, Richtofen, Yena, and Jeb Brown radios found on the map. Pablo's dates are a bit sketchy due to his wording, however I believe his numbering of days starts when he is first captured, as that is most consistent with his wording and lines up with the words of Yena and Gersh. Also at the very bottom I have the events of the broken cycle. If there is more that I should add to this timeline, or things that should be clarified, let me know.

July 18th, 1945

The Reporter is captured attempting to steal the Vril Vessel from the Siberian Facility on the orders of the Shadowman.

Is this in the Original Universe? How odd

40 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Is this in the Original Universe? How odd

Yes! Here is the radio from Tag der Toten: 

Edward Richtofen: "Log Entry 1438. Date: July 18th, 1945. Dear diary, I have been in Group 935 Siberian facility for nearly days and mein cup already runneth over with exciting news! First, yesterday I've learned that I would receive not one, not two but three test subjects! Aah, hopefully with proper 115 injections we will be able to use these specimens to access to the human mind. The Chancellor's undead army is on standby until we crack this crucial step. Und secondly...

(A door is opened. Someone entered the room dragging another person)

Soldier: Here he is, Richtofen.

Reporter: Get you damn hands off me!

Richtofen: Now what do we have here? A spy?

Reporter: If you know what's good for you, you'd let me go!

Richtofen: Oh yes, ja, ja! I'm just you worked for someone incredibly important.

Reporter: I'm a reporter. I was hired by a man, Mr. Rapt, I never met him. He asked me to find some goods for him. Things he wanted badly.

Richtofen: Sounds thrilling. And what were these... goods he wanted so badly?

Reporter: (sigh) Look, I don't know the specifics, he just told me to travel to Russia. He gave me these coordinates, which led me here. How was I supposed to know it was a freaking German base?! Gave some vague description of a strange metal object.

(Richtofen picks up the Vril Vessel)

Richtofen: This, I assume?

Reporter: Yeah, that'll be it. Called it the "Seal of duality", whatever the hell that means.

Richtofen: Well, the Vril Vessel isn't for sale and is certainly not for stealing. But it is curious. I have only just arrived in this facility, bringing the Vril Vessel with me. Yet, you somehow know it would be here. How is this possible?

Reporter: How the hell am I supposed to know? I just go where the Shadowman says to go. I don't know how he does it. Listen, when Mr. Rapt wants to find you he's got his ways. Look, you want to go ahead and get this over with, if you're gonna kill me, kill me. Not like it'll matter. It's kind of funny, you know. Something Mr. Rapt said, but if I failed him and died, it'll be okay. He said he'd reach out to me all over the multiverse, whatever that means. I didn't pay it no mind then but maybe some other me is out there having a lot better luck than I have

Soldier: Sir, what should we do?

Richtofen: Take the strange sad little man away. Find a hole.

Then here's the Shadow of Evil message it is referring to:

Reporter: "Hey Mr. Rapt. So I tracked down all the people you asked me to look into. I sent you a telegram of all their details, all their contact numbers. But I gotta be honest... I'm getting nervous. These last six months you've had me working like a low rent private dick, when really I just wanna be a reporter. It's not that I'm ungrateful, I know the cheques you've given me are more than generous for services rendered. It's just.. all the stuff you've had me do - tracking down ancient artifacts in the South Pacific, finding all these strange metals and rocks in Russia - and still, I haven't even met you face-to-face! I'm sorry Mr. Rapt, I think maybe the mood in the city has given me a little... it's making me nervous, antsy. Anyway, I'm looking forward to you finally getting here."

So it seems the Shadowman wanted to craft the Agarthan device for himself. Maybe he managed to get the Agarthan Device in Dimension 63 but due to being locked in the Summoning Key he wasn't able to get the Shard and the Blood.

This radio is so weird. So:

• The Reporter knows that mr. Rapt is the Shadowman. He also knows about the Multiverse.
  • The Shadowman is in the Original Universe as well. This would fit with his clues in Zombies Chronicles (his hat, his silouette)
  • The Reporter doesn't care about his life
  • The Reporter lives in D1 and D63 around the same year
  • The Siberian Outpost is also in D63? (as the D63 reporter talks about Tunguska as well)

Calling all units, I need one last sweep of the Aether for dates to be added. I've added the blueprints dates I could find on Tag and from what @PINNAZ has dumped in the Discord. Currently all the important dates are added, but I like detail in my timelines, so I'm calling everyone to recall any time specific dates are mentioned or written somewhere, or if you know of a real life event that would fit in in the timeline pertaining to Zombies events. I'd like this to be a definitive reference guide.

Also, I've added dates about the invention of the Dynamite Bundle, Heat Pack, Wunderwaffe, and Tundra Gun. I feel like with all those, there would also be a date for the Thundergun somewhere? If anyone could find that, that would be superb.

• Green Run starts: December 2th, 1949
  • Great Leap Forward starts: (somewhere in) August, 1958
  • Resolution 1975 starts: April 18th, 2000

I'll let you know when I know more