Lenne

User of the Month August 2019 (ZombiesatemyPizza won.)

User of the Month August 2019  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

video games cod GIF

Guten Tag everyone. Another month is nearing it's end, which means we get to have some fun again, via deciding who was the best member of our little corner of the internet.

Thanks again to @Boom115 for his great contributions last month and to @caljitsu for representing the cyan colours and of course his great posts as well I mean they were just seperated by one vote. Thanks to both of you. 🙂

Here are the rules:

1.) You can nominate up to three people with your post.

2.) Every nomination needs at least a brief explanation and a couple of links to posts and topics made by the user you want to nominate.

3.) In order for you to nominate someone, you need at least 50 posts or a membership for at least 30 days.

4.) Do not nominate yourself.

5.) The voting poll will not be edited in any way, regardless of request, so think your vote through before doing it.

6.) Admins can't be nominated.

You will have 5 days for nominating until the 30th August At 7 PM CET. Even in the event of me not formally closing the nominations at that time, any nominations after 7 PM CET will be ignored. Voting will last another 3 days (Monday the 2nd of September) Until 7 PM CET as well.

Have fun!

If you have any questions be sure to message me or write a post.

Past winners:

July 2019: Boom 115

June 2019: Anonymous

May 2017: Blurryface

March 2017: RadZakPak & Anonymous

July 2016: AetherialVoices

June 2016: Spider

May 2016: DragonGJ

March 2016: anonymous & shirtlesservice

February 2016: NaBrZHunter

January 2016: Ragdo11706

December 2015: Tac

November 2015: Kill_All_Monkeys

October 2015: NaBrZHunter

September 2015: Shooter

August 2015: Lenne

May 2015: Amantha77

June 2015: RequixEclipse

April 2015: Chopper

March 2015: ZombieOfTheDead

February 2015: Nightmare Voyager

January 2015: Black Hand Smith

December 2014: Stop Mocking Me0

November 2014: Undad

October 2014: The boring guy

September 2014: the_clay_bird

August 2014: GRILL

July 2014: InfestLithium & ETEl2NAL407

June 2014: Jolteon

May 2014: Naitrax

February 2014-March 2014: DeathBringerZen

January 2014: Hells Warrrior

November 2013: 83457

October 2013: Boom115

September 2013: Samara & Slade

August 2013: TheBSZombie

June 2013-July 2013: RequixEclipse

May 2013: FatedTitan

April 2013: Flammenwerfer

March 2013: GRILL

February 2013: InfestLithium

January 2013: MurderMachineX

December 2012: PINNAZ & Lenne

November 2012: Electric Jesus

October 2012: punkrockzombie

September 2012: Jake-Duck

August 2012: MyLittleHellhound

July 2012: Rissole25

June 2012: PerfectKhaos

May 2012: MixMasterNut

April 2012: BlindBusDrivr

March 2012: way2g00d

February 2012: Superhands

January 2012: Ehjookayted

December 2011: Tom852

November 2011: OstonedshooterO

October 2011: LiamFTWinter

September 2011: Phillips455

August 2011: Faust

July 2011: TacticalInsertion

June 2011: MrRoflWaffles

May 2011: xAvengedLullabyX

April 2011: cjdog23

March 2011: xXDaRkLeGeNdSXx

February 2011: DigitalShadowZZZ

December 2010: Graffiti Skys

November 2010: Mikeh12

October 2010: Undeadwolfy

September 2010: RedDeadRiot

August 2010: AlphaSnake

3 minutes ago, caljitsu said:

(If I'm able), I'd like to nominate @anonymous for his brilliant posts this month. 

You are able to nominate, Cal, all good. : )

I'd like to nominate @anonymous for the brilliant Leylines thread which has sparked some great discussion: 

I'd also like to nominate @Mattzs for his own brilliant contributions to the aforementioned thread, as well as activity in the Discord.

And lastly I'll nominate @Lenne for these lovely UotM threads as well as consistent activity and responses to new threads.

I believe you Can only get UOTM ever 6 months. Just saying

4 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

I believe you Can only get UOTM ever 6 months. Just saying

For staff it used to be that way yes, but I don't want to limit the competition like that, at least not right now. If you have a serious problem with that, write a message in the staff room on Discord.

Thank you Rad for your nom, warms my heart. 

I’ll put my vote in for @anonymous as well. The Leyline theory is essentially the centerpiece for the Aether story. It encompasses everything from Wonder Weapons to the construction of the human soul.

Tech Admin

I’d like to Nominate @InfestLithium,  the stuff he does is in the background is immense and goes unnoticed to most.

Admin
1 hour ago, Hells Warrrior said:

I’d like to Nominate @InfestLithium,  the stuff he does is in the background is immense and goes unnoticed to most.

We recently decided in chat to remove Admin from the UOTM running. The goal is to keep our morale down. Plus Danny is bastard anyway ☺️.

I’ma vote for @RadZakpak. The man’s been doing cool things, and these EE Song Bracket posts have done a damn good job of making me feel nostalgic.

I’d like to nominate @AzzidReign@meh @NaBrZHunterjust 3 of a few people who have been doing their best behind the scenes. @AzzidReignis quite the asset as an admin. This site has needed quite the over haul and I am grateful to have you here to help speed up our efforts. @mehyour willing to help where your needed and a great voice of reason in a discussion. I value your opinion even if I don’t agree sometimes.  @NaBrZHunter Your a legend my friend and you have helped out on the Content/Social Media front as much as you can. AlphaOmega Release was great for Exposure because you were able to stream during the morning afternoon hours. Then I would follow up after hours. Running though it dark brought back the nostalgia.  

They are worthy of the Cyan Robes because they did all of these things and expected no recognition in return. 

Again in thank you for being here guys!

On 8/25/2019 at 2:53 PM, Lenne said:

For staff it used to be that way yes, but I don't want to limit the competition like that, at least not right now. If you have a serious problem with that, write a message in the staff room on Discord.

Thank you Rad for your nom, warms my heart. 

This isnt a competition its a recognition and coming together as a Community. Who wants to even try if the people who have the Power also have an advantage. Also the ones often over looked are the ones who creates and relates on all spectrums. We look more like and Oligarchy.... Why would anyone want to put effort in now that the storylines almost done and all the big posters have the power to make their content in plain sight. Just asking the honest questions and maintaining a balance. 😕 We are nothing without new returning members. 

@RequixEclipse

On 8/25/2019 at 9:53 PM, Lenne said:

If you have a serious problem with that, write a message in the staff room on Discord.

So uh, yesterday was the last day of a way too tough student hazing camp, thus my absence of the Forums. During this camp, we had to do a lot of physical work without anyone allowed to saw one thing. During these hard days, my friends and family crossed my mind alot, along with you guys! And I'm genuine, this made work alot less heavy. I want to thank you all for that, and I just worked more than an hour on a @The Mehstyle reflection thread that described your meaning to me and character description individually, people I know from my beginning here and people who'm I've met not that long ago. But after about 50 mentions, my mobile browser somehow stopped and I lost the thread. You understand I won't recreate it, taking another hour, but I just want you to know that you all are important to me, and together we made up this CoDZ family<3

Thanks for the noms, but I was a UotM two months back as well and I am of the opinion that if I deserved that title, I already obtained it. For this month, my nomination goes to @Mattzs, a person suddenly popping up with a enormous story knowledge, a great ability to discuss and theorize and most importantly, being an awesome and friendly dude. Welcome back to your family 😉

Special props to @PINNAZ as well, who has been back since quite some time and is the great friendo he is again. Ma love goes to both of you!

So, I am going to post my nominations now as well. There are still 18 hours left though to nominate, so I am not closing it with this post, I just don't want to forget to nominate.

I am going to nominate @ZombiesAteMyPizza! for this and this first topic being a strategy thread for Alpha Omega and the second link is him expressing his nostalgia in regards to how zombies used to be. He reminds me a lot of good old @Chopper (Who I hope is doin alright.) not only because of his love for the gameplay side of this stupid game, but also because he voices his opinion in a blunt and honest way, while still being a gentleman. Thank you Pizza. ❤️

I would also like to nominate @RadZakpak for his Song bracket threads and his involvement in the discussion of all things story related. Thanks to you as well. 🙂

@anonymous get's my third nomination for reasons and threads already stated above by the other dudes even though he doesn't want to be on the list let alone win it again, but I don't care, I make the rules now. 😛

Admin
14 hours ago, Lenne said:

So, I am going to post my nominations now as well. There are still 18 hours left though to nominate, so I am not closing it with this post, I just don't want to forget to nominate.

I am going to nominate @ZombiesAteMyPizza! for this and this first topic being a strategy thread for Alpha Omega and the second link is him expressing his nostalgia in regards to how zombies used to be. He reminds me a lot of good old @Chopper (Who I hope is doin alright.) not only because of his love for the gameplay side of this stupid game, but also because he voices his opinion in a blunt and honest way, while still being a gentleman. Thank you Pizza. ❤️

I'd like to 2nd this nomination 🍕

Voting phase is now a go. Have fun everyone. 🙂

Donor
On 8/29/2019 at 11:15 PM, Lenne said:

Thanks Lenne ❤️ That's just how I like to come across, straight to the point but not in any way rude 👍

Admin
On 8/28/2019 at 1:27 AM, RequixEclipse said:

@AzzidReignis quite the asset as an admin. This site has needed quite the over haul and I am grateful to have you here to help speed up our efforts.

This was driven by Craig actually, just making sure he properly credited 😃. Azzid hasn't logged on in over a month, not sure what he is up to. Hoping he is well. 

Congrats @ZombiesAteMyPizza! for winning the cyan robes. 😄

Gotta respect the dedication this guy has for this game, his videos, the community and of course this very forum. Always is willing to help folks out and participates in discussion when he is able to. Fun fact that one time I asked him about the best way to kill the Panzer Soldat on Der Eisendrache and he replied to me with how to do it and put up a video on his Youtube to demonstrate. It may not be a 500 + words post about a theory for the story, but it showcases what a great guy he is. I also love how he is a strategist and gameplay fanatic and won it. Great stuff.

Keep an Eye out for his VoD 100 rounds post which will probably be coming in the near future and I can't wait to see what you will do in the future beyoned that.

Thank you very much Pizza for being on here and thank you to everyone else on the list.

Next month will be a big one as well, if 3arc will release the DLC4 map. Hopefully we will see some more quality stuff from all of you.

You are all wunderbar.

Season 6 Pizza GIF by Friends

Donor

Thanks to everyone who voted, I know strategy and high rounds stuff isn't as popular as story-based stuff but it's really nice to know my efforts are appreciated - as cliché as this phrase is, even if it only helps a handful of people it's worth making 🍕

Got a Voyage setup guide in the works, it's a big confusing map which I initially hated but it's not so bad once you get used to it, my guide will aim to guide you through the map a bit more on what I believe are optimal setup routes just to simplify things and of course includes the free Kraken EE. Came up with a reliable and repeatable strategy which should help people who have maybe struggled with certain areas of the early rounds setup 👍

I'll also of course be all over DLC4, hopefully I like it, I mean I didn't like Nuketown really but still got it done so yeah 😁

Admin

Congratulation @ZombiesAteMyPizza!, amazing work last month!

@ZombiesAteMyPizza! Congratiolations, friendo! You definately deserved it. You're right about story overshadowing gameplay these days, of which I am a person who totally goes into that hype, but gameplay is the very essence of Zombies. After all its a game, created to be fun in gameplay, and strategies and tactics like yours remind me of the old school days I've never seen (I joined around BO3). But man, believe me if I say that I see you like some kind of rezurrection of Superhands. Keep up the awesome work, and wear the cyan tag with pride🤘

Donor
12 hours ago, anonymous said:

I see you like some kind of rezurrection of Superhands

As someone who was a terrible player in that time period and lurked the forums using his guides for help, that's a huge compliment 😁

It's funny how much this game has changed. There was less emphasis on setup strategies back in the day cause the maps were so simple and the points system was different, it wss basically just points-maxing in the early rounds, buy your perks and the wonder-weapon and that was it, not much further guidance needed. Whereas the high round strategies for each map were totally different. Now in BO4 the high round strategies on every map are just showing the fastest spots to camp in with the rocket launcher and wonderweapon if there is one, but given how complex the maps are now, I feel like setup strategies are more useful now than ever. Didn't do one for IX cause it's a very simple map, or for Nuketown cause the high rounds strategy everyone uses now doesn't require much setup, you don't even need or want to do the lockdown to reactivate the generators with that strategy lol. As I said above though, Voyage setup is coming very soon 👍

Congrats, Pizza! You rock!!! It’s an privilege to see you adorned in the robes!