Lenne

User of the Month August 2019 (ZombiesatemyPizza won.)

User of the Month August 2019  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Donor
On 8/30/2019 at 8:15 AM, Lenne said:

So, I am going to post my nominations now as well. There are still 18 hours left though to nominate, so I am not closing it with this post, I just don't want to forget to nominate.

I am going to nominate @ZombiesAteMyPizza! for this and this first topic being a strategy thread for Alpha Omega and the second link is him expressing his nostalgia in regards to how zombies used to be. He reminds me a lot of good old @Chopper (Who I hope is doin alright.) not only because of his love for the gameplay side of this stupid game, but also because he voices his opinion in a blunt and honest way, while still being a gentleman. Thank you Pizza. ❤️

I would also like to nominate @RadZakpak for his Song bracket threads and his involvement in the discussion of all things story related. Thanks to you as well. 🙂

@anonymous get's my third nomination for reasons and threads already stated above by the other dudes even though he doesn't want to be on the list let alone win it again, but I don't care, I make the rules now. 😛

Thanks Lenne 🙂

I'm doing pretty good tbh mate, living in my dream location with my wife, kids and dog!

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

I'm doing pretty good tbh mate, living in my dream location with my wife, kids and dog!

Hearing this kind of stuff genuine makes me happy

Donor
4 hours ago, Chopper said:

Thanks Lenne 🙂

Good to hear you're doing well mate, you don't know me but I used to lurk these forums back in the Black Ops 1 days and used to really enjoy your No Man's Land and challenges content 👍