Easter Egg Song Bracket Round 3!

RadZakpak

• Moderators

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen and not-so-gentlemen. Here are the results of round 2.5...

... and the current bracket:

phnkcw6f.svg

It's time for Round 3. By now each song that will be competing has advanced at least once, so it's about to get real hot in here! 

Here are the rules, slugger... below I will list the competitors in this round using numbers. You will make your own list of numbers, with your choice next to the corresponding number and optionally an explanation why. So for example if the match-up is:

1. Takeo vs Nikolai

You would reply:

1. Nikolai - Man can drink and man can dance, what more can I ask?

After 1 week I will tally up the votes and write up a post for the next round.

Let's get into round 3 with our 8 matchups!

1. The One vs Coming Home

2. Where Are We Going? (Blood of the Dead) vs I Am The Well

3. Lullaby for a Deadman vs Rusty Cage

4. We All Fall Down vs Pareidolia

5. Beauty of Annihilation (Der Riese) vs 115

6. Abracadavre (Spelled right this time) vs Dead Again

7. Dead Ended vs Won't Back Down

8. The Gift vs Shockwave

Achtung! Schnell!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

1. The One - World at War's best song IMO, just beautiful and creepy at the same time.

2. Where Are We Going - While I adore I Am The Well, this version of Where Are We Going is at least top five of all songs in zombies. Such a unique sound and a perfect trailer backing.

3. Lullaby for a Deadman - I gave it some thought, and this was tough, but Deadman takes the cake.

4. Pareidolia - I love We All Fall Down, but I recently opened my eyes to the beauty in Pareidolia. Every element is near perfection.

5. 115 - The most iconic song on one of the most iconic maps, though Beauty is probably second in both of those departments.

6. Dead Again - Ach, I love both but Dead Again I know I listened to much more.

7. Dead Ended - Like I've said, Gorod Krovi is elevated by this song.

8. The Gift - Sometimes things are sad because everything must come to an end... and then come back in two years.

Alright, let’s see here...

1. Coming Home, because lyrical prevalence is nice.

2. I Am The Well. Honestly a good track.

3. Rusty Cage. The fact that the bottles exist still in the new map but don’t play the Soundgarden version is disappointing, but the original is still good.

4. Pareidolia. I picked this over Not Ready to Die last time. I’ll be damned if this doesn’t win.

5. 115. Hardest fucking choice ever.

6. Dead Again. Second hardest fucking choice ever.

7. Dead Ended.

8. The Gift.

• Moderators
  • The One: Both songs have Elena and a melody that I like, both songs have alot of screaming that I disgress (but its Death Metal so I get it), so I'll go for the lyrics. And then the clear winner to me is the One. However, there arw very few songs that fit so well with the map's atmosphere as Coming Home.
  • I am the Well: Just more my style
  • Definately Lullaby of a Dead Man: Im going so good on this one and its in my personal top 3.
  • Pareidolia: a lyrical masterpiece.
  • Beauty of Annihilation: Better melody in my opinion. 
  • Abracadavre: As said in earlier bracket rounds, one of my favourite songs. If this one has to battle Always Running or Lullaby, it'd be a tough one for me.
  • Won't back down: More my style and original.
  • The Gift: New yet classic

• Moderators

That's curtains for round 3!

1. The One (4) vs Coming Home (1)

2. Where are we going? (Blood) (2) vs I Am The Well (3) 

3. Lullaby for a Deadman (4) vs Rusty Cage (1)

4. We All Fall Down (1) vs Pareidolia (4)

5. Beauty of Annihilation (1) vs 115 (4)

6. Abracadavre (3) vs Dead Again (2)

7. Dead Ended (4) vs Won't Back Down (1)

8. The Gift (4) vs Shockwave (1)

Archived