Finally got round to attempting Alpha Omega again, that's another round 100 boxed off ?

ZombiesAteMyPizza!

This strategy was found by Ashy on YouTube a couple of weeks ago, I really couldn't be bothered with this map beforehand as I didn't enjoy it, but this strategy made it alright and requires very little setup. You basically use the Electric Cherry perk modifier, which when you reload from empty gives you a ~13 second charge which improves your damage, and the Ethereal perk combined with the Ballistic knife with this charge means one-hit kills with it. So you shot a Ballistic knife to empty the clip and start the charge (pick it back up so you don't ever run out of ammo) and then slice away until the charge runs out and repeat. The Overkill (death machine) is really good for this strategy.

You camp at the top of the stairs in the yellow house garden, with all doors closed. This includes the power door which means you can't do the Generator step, but you don't need the PaP or anything else besides perks and the Ballistic knife non-upgraded so yeah.

I had a down on round 81 due to the zombies all coming up the stairs where I stood a bit far forward and wasn't paying attention, so be careful with that. Box luck was also pretty shitty but got there eventually, apart from that went well. As well as requiring no ammo's, this strategy also is nice and simple to set up which is great.

I also had Wall Power to rock the PaP'ed VAPR in case I didn't get anything good for the dog rounds, but I ended up getting the Ray Gun MKII so I kept that instead. You camp at the bottom of the stairs in the bunker just below the yellow house garden for fastest spawns on dog rounds.

Total game time was 4hr 45 mins.

Just got Voyage to do now! Plus of course whatever maps come in the future, which is probably just the DLC 4 map though due to the obvious time shortage cause of BO5 already being in development for next year.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Brains to you for giving the map some credit..... ?

JK, brains to you for sharing this strat, and congrats on the win! I discovered the Aethereal perk yesterday...that freaking thing is unreal, even just with the Bowie knife. Honestly, if I ever hop on pubs, that'll probably be my go-to in order to counter the uncertainty of pubs players' reliability. 

• Moderators

Nice one, Pizza. I am glad you managed to find some joy out of the map now. I am still struggling with that, though I haven't played much zombies at all since the first two weeks of AO release.

Major props to Ashy as well for finding this strat.

I can't wait to see, what you'll cook up on the Titanic. May I ask what your plans are after that?

Grüßli

11 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Brains to you for giving the map some credit..... ?

JK, brains to you for sharing this strat, and congrats on the win! I discovered the Aethereal perk yesterday...that freaking thing is unreal, even just with the Bowie knife. Honestly, if I ever hop on pubs, that'll probably be my go-to in order to counter the uncertainty of pubs players' reliability. 

Don't get me wrong I'm certainly not a fan of it, but my goal is round 100 on every BO4 map so it had to be done ?

Yeah it has its uses, the lunge attack with the Bowie knife is really powerful so good for taking down a lone zombie that gets in your way. Even the swipe attack is always a one-hit kill with the golden spork on Blood as well.

7 hours ago, Lenne said:

Nice one, Pizza. I am glad you managed to find some joy out of the map now. I am still struggling with that, though I haven't played much zombies at all since the first two weeks of AO release.

Major props to Ashy as well for finding this strat.

I can't wait to see, what you'll cook up on the Titanic. May I ask what your plans are after that?

Grüßli

Yeah, as I said above I''m still not a fan of it at all, but when I saw this strategy I was like, that actually looks quite fun, and stopped me dreading doing it.

I'll most likely use the old faithful on Voyage, camping in the Lower Grand Staircase area with the Salvo and elemental Kraken. Still gotta learn the map yet as I know almost nothing about it, the layout confuses me lol, I've only played it like twice.

Plans after that is just round 100 on whatever the DLC4 map is. I assume there's not going to be a DLC5 at this point. Once all the maps are done, just playing Blackout like I've been doing 90% of the time on BO4 ? Love the Alcatraz mode on that.

Archived