Sign in to follow this  
Lenne

User of the Month July 2019 Boom won!!! But Cal got the robes.

The battle begins  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hellöööö everyone and welcome back to the monthly battle for life and death the cyan robes. I hope, you all had a wonderful month with lots of fun on the new map. (As opposed to me who went back and rediscovered his love for the original Black Ops.)

Regardless, thank you to @anonymous for being an awesome User as always, but in particular this past month, cause he is one of those guys, who actually find time on their vacation to post on CoDz. Always appreciated, 😉

Ok, here are the rules:

1.) You can nominate up to three people with your post.

2.) Every nomination needs at least a brief explanation and a couple of links to posts and topics made by the user you want to nominate.

3.) In order for you to nominate someone, you need at least 50 posts or a membership for at least 30 days.

4.) Do not nominate yourself.

This time around I'll give you more time to nominate: 5 days in total. (Until the 30th at 6 pm CET) That should be plenty of time for you all to make your mind up, but please, make sure to nominate the users you want to nominate in your original post, or at least make another post within the 5 day time frame.

Voting will last another 3 days until the second of August 6pm CET. So Anon can enjoy his cyan robes a little while longer. 😛

Past winners:

June 2019: Anonymous

May 2017: Blurryface

March 2017: RadZakPak & Anonymous

July 2016: AetherialVoices

June 2016: Spider

May 2016: DragonGJ

March 2016: anonymous & shirtlesservice

February 2016: NaBrZHunter

January 2016: Ragdo11706

December 2015: Tac

November 2015: Kill_All_Monkeys

October 2015: NaBrZHunter

September 2015: Shooter

August 2015: Lenne

May 2015: Amantha77

June 2015: RequixEclipse

April 2015: Chopper

March 2015: ZombieOfTheDead

February 2015: Nightmare Voyager

January 2015: Black Hand Smith

December 2014: Stop Mocking Me0

November 2014: Undad

October 2014: The boring guy

September 2014: the_clay_bird

August 2014: GRILL

July 2014: InfestLithium & ETEl2NAL407

June 2014: Jolteon

May 2014: Naitrax

February 2014-March 2014: DeathBringerZen

January 2014: Hells Warrrior

November 2013: 83457

October 2013: Boom115

September 2013: Samara & Slade

August 2013: TheBSZombie

June 2013-July 2013: RequixEclipse

May 2013: FatedTitan

April 2013: Flammenwerfer

March 2013: GRILL

February 2013: InfestLithium

January 2013: MurderMachineX

December 2012: PINNAZ & Lenne

November 2012: Electric Jesus

October 2012: punkrockzombie

September 2012: Jake-Duck

August 2012: MyLittleHellhound

July 2012: Rissole25

June 2012: PerfectKhaos

May 2012: MixMasterNut

April 2012: BlindBusDrivr

March 2012: way2g00d

February 2012: Superhands

January 2012: Ehjookayted

December 2011: Tom852

November 2011: OstonedshooterO

October 2011: LiamFTWinter

September 2011: Phillips455

August 2011: Faust

July 2011: TacticalInsertion

June 2011: MrRoflWaffles

May 2011: xAvengedLullabyX

April 2011: cjdog23

March 2011: xXDaRkLeGeNdSXx

February 2011: DigitalShadowZZZ

December 2010: Graffiti Skys

November 2010: Mikeh12

October 2010: Undeadwolfy

September 2010: RedDeadRiot

August 2010: AlphaSnake

Now if you excuse me, Ima go back to crying, cause Laina (Overly attatched girlfriend) posted her last Youtube video today... memes have souls too. ;_;

Do the rules not allow me to vote for @caljitsu? Because I’d certainly like to. Quite the time to come back, and he’s made some good posts for it. Some examples:

Nah that rule is just for the people that are nominating. You can nominate anyone you'd like. ❤️

Got home today, and I fearfully discovered that the Netherlands are 10 °C hotter than the already very hot Costa Rica atm. Fucking Hell...

My nominations go to mr. @Boom115, who is has been posting alot of Alpha Omega information content, remains absolutely active in his role as Red Name Tag Guy, and most importantly: Doesn't forget to welcome newcomers. Glad to have you here, buddy!

I can post a few of his posts, but y'all can also take a look in the AO category and see the frequency of his fancy red name.

Going to have to agree with Anon, @Boom115 would be my pick. Boom has put together a great set of tutorials for Alpha Omega, including an EE guide: 

He has also participated a ton in the Discord and been an all around CoDz powerhouse.

Admin

Thanks for the noms fellas!

As for my nomination has to go to @RadZakpak ! Loving the OoFM topics (of course anonymous is in the mix too, but he won last month ;))

Okay, I am gonna close the nomination phase with my own nomination.

EJ for his good and funny contributions to the AO section. 

Fly, you electric butterfly.

I want to nominate @Mysteryo

This user is a one of our newer members. Not only is hea new member, but the quality of content and consistency with activity has given me hope. https://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/191604-alpha-omega-clear-clock-easter-egg-step-guide/

For the hard work and effort put into converting Audio Logs and Transcripts. @RadZakpak with his 3 year anniversary of writting the storybook https://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/191179-three-year-anniversary-of-writing-the-storybook/

@PINNAZ with Nuketown 115 extraction post:

https://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/190331-the-mpd-is-powered-by-the-nuketown-115-extraction-drill-the-mpd-is-inside-the-domed-structure/

Id like to withdraw my 1 vote and use it for @caljitsu

Another close call with just one vote seperating the winner and the runner up. I almost couldn't deal with the tension. ^^

Congrats to @Boom115 one of our lovely admins who knocked it out of the park this month on both the forums with his detailed AO posts and the funny memes on Twitter, both very much appreciated. And of course for fulfilling his admin duties, which also, while it isn't a reason to be nominated cause that is what he get's paid for (No we don't actually get paid unless you count my unconditional love for all of you and my fellow staff members.) it should not go without mention.

Thank you Boomy for your work on here, Twitter, Discord and behind the scenes.

Also congrats to everyone on the list, keep it up and you may see your name on the board again, when we return for the next UotM thread.

I also hope the time for nominating and voting was enough, but since you haven't yelled at me about it this time (thank you) I assume it was enough.

❤️

hair GIF

Congrats @Boom115

Congrats Boom! Very well deserved.

As a side not, cause not everyone is in the Discord, Cal got the robes, because Boom can't be an admin and a UotM at the same time. No soul could handle so much power.

Sorry for the delay CONGRATS BOOOMMMMYYY lol❤️