Custom Activity Streams - Did you know Part 2

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

Did you know?

You can set a custom activity stream to follow the content you want to follow, you don't have to view all activity, you can choose what you want to view, how you want to view it. 

So lets say you want to view just Alpha Omega topics/post, then choose the relevant options with a custom stream, save the stream and call it whatever you want "Alpha Omega" sounds like a good shout. 

So how do you do it?

I've set a custom stream to follow staus updates, records, topics and tournaments. You can also select the other options such as show me, read status, ownership e.t.c. 

bdf0b951b5b54b563930d186196c8b72.png

From within topics options (drop down to the right). I have set custom forum sections that I want to appear in this stream

4a8c8c53b4ecf29bcf7f7adeb1b25a7b.png

Save the stream with a custom title

61c78a8eed34e8d4d1d0df0d6beadc0e.png

Set as your default stream if you so choose, you can also edit that stream and you can delete the stream if you choose to do so.

872c5c893015a3f780dc7d8d49f8d1a0.png

You will now only see content from the options selected, so I'll see status updates with this streams, new activity in records, topics/posts from the forums I have selected and any new tournament content. 

You choose what you want to view, you can have multiple stream options. You can set a stream as your default stream, you can choose to delete the stream, you can edit the stream. 

Hope this helps.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived