Alpha Omega Intro *Officially* Released

Boom115

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
46 minutes ago, WaWQuickRevive said:

I'm betting everything that these two are Schuster and Pernell.

img_0092.jpg

Never even considered that but that would be perfect. They are just like I pictures them in my head.

A lot to unravel here, from the images of the Great War, Samantha yeeting that Apothicon in half, PETER GODDAMN MCCAIN WITH ONE ARM, Nikolai’s voiceover, Victis, the apparent significance of Nuketown... where to even begin.

• Administrators

I'm confused on this one. I thought apothicons and keepers had similar, but distinctly different looks. The apothicons were changed to squidys due to their exposure to the dark aether. Is the squid head being something different all together?

mwsx6f52v4731.png

35 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Don't tell me what to do.

@WaWQuickRevive I merged your thread with Bommy's. ❤️

Thanks

Also guys, I just had a wild theory, but it would mean that this isn't Schuster in the picture. What if Schuster is inside the drill during the zombie outbreak? It would make sense since he's the one operating it in the nuketown loading screen. And what if we can interact with him or hear him speak, just like with ultimis Nikolai when he was trapped in the mech unit in Gorod Krovi? If that's actually true then he might play a part in the main EE! (a lot of "If"s here, I know?)

• Moderators
2 hours ago, WaWQuickRevive said:

Thanks

Also guys, I just had a wild theory, but it would mean that this isn't Schuster in the picture. What if Schuster is inside the drill during the zombie outbreak? It would make sense since he's the one operating it in the nuketown loading screen. And what if we can interact with him or hear him speak, just like with ultimis Nikolai when he was trapped in the mech unit in Gorod Krovi? If that's actually true then he might play a part in the main EE! (a lot of "If"s here, I know?)

Would love that if that's the case. He still could be the one in the picture, but this takes place in the bunker and he manages to escape and hides out in the drill, only to be contacted by Ultimis and his old pal Richtofen...

5 hours ago, Boom115 said:

I'm confused on this one. I thought apothicons and keepers had similar, but distinctly different looks. The apothicons were changed to squidys due to their exposure to the dark aither. Is the squid head being something different all together?

mwsx6f52v4731.png

Monty/Keepers and the Shawowman/Apothicons may very well be two parts of the same evil.

It’s better to remember that virtue and justice aren’t the same thing, but can meet the same ends. Just because you say you’re good and uphold a balance doesn’t mean you’re a good guy. More complicated than that.

8 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

Would love that if that's the case. He still could be the one in the picture, but this takes place in the bunker and he manages to escape and hides out in the drill, only to be contacted by Ultimis and his old pal Richtofen...

...and he would have gone to the drill thinking that by powering it off, he'd turn off their MPD prototype and by doing so stop the outbreak.

In the next frame we see the zombified scientist that was on the right in the previous picture I uploaded, but the one with white hair (who I suspect is Schuster) isn't there, making it more likely that he escaped to go power off the drill.

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 10.46.55 AM.png

1 hour ago, WaWQuickRevive said:

In the next frame we see the zombified scientist that was on the right in the previous picture I uploaded, but the one with white hair (who I suspect is Schuster) isn't there, making it more likely that he escaped to go power off the drill.

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 10.46.55 AM.png

Or it's going to be like the Marlton-like zombie in the Die Rise trailer : OMGG Marlton is ded !

Schuster and Pernell both lived during World War II, I don't know who could be the oldest and younger of them.

17 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Also, why is Samantha destroying that Apothican Worm? Isn't she a vessel of the Dark Aether as well?

The only reason I can think of is that the scene was from when she first entered the aether, and was so angry at Group 935 and about everything that had happened to her that she lashed out and killed the worm (a tantrum basically haha)

• Moderators
16 hours ago, WaWQuickRevive said:

The only reason I can think of is that the scene was from when she first entered the aether, and was so angry at Group 935 and about everything that had happened to her that she lashed out and killed the worm (a tantrum basically haha)

Ah, so this could be the infamous "we are all doomed" moment. Still wonder why Maxis thought it would be a better idea to commit suicide and let Samantha begin chaos than to actually, sciencifically, try to free her from the MPD

Archived