The MPD is powered by the Nuketown 115 Extraction Drill. The MPD is inside the Domed structure

PINNAZ

The MPD is powered by the 115 Extraction Drill. The US have built a Super MPD on top of the Nuketown site in the hope of controlling Sam (as said in Classified)

- They have built a dome shield structure over the Moon MPD too. 

- Schuster is Piloting  

- The MPD opening

D-J2h1VU0AEHkOy.jpg:large

D-J3fdMU8AApHvl.jpg

Maxis has helped the US build it (115 Extraction Drill picture in Origins) so that he can free Sam. 

-gzm_tm_drill_schematic_c_zps4dc3fba4.pn

This MPD is inside the Dome structure of the Nuketown 115 Extraction Drill. 

D-J-w8kU0AU-24O.jpg:large

Classified: Punchcard Audio Log # 2 [Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Zombies]

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Sharp idea, @PINNAZ! This would certainly be interesting. It would be logical they put Doctor Schuster on this project, as in the past he was by Doctor Richthofen given the task to, together with Doctor Groph, investigate the M.P.D. He might also be the reason why Broken Arrow is capable of reconstructing such a device. If this Excavation Drill is powered by both Element 115 and the Nuclear Bomb falling in Nuketown MP (Or the bomb is possibly even created by splitting an 115/Uup atom. After all, there are many conspiracies saying that 115 is fuel for 'UFO's'. This UFO might be the Drill), this might also explain the zombie outbreak we encounter in Nuketown Zombies. 

Also, remember the community thought on the Revelations loading screen featured the Nuketown Excavation Drill on Monty's forehead?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor revelations loading screen

Perhaps this is the map where we find evidence for him being a 'sciencific god', created by Broken Arrow. I really hope so.

1 hour ago, PINNAZ said:

Maxis has helped the US build it (115 Extraction Drill picture in Origins) so that he can free Sam. 

-gzm_tm_drill_schematic_c_zps4dc3fba4.pn

What exactly do you mean? The Origins/drone Maxis from the House?

• Administrators

I thought the MPD was powered by souls not 115?

Doctor Groph: (Static) "Log, 1075. Dr. Schuster and I have spent countless hours with the pyramid device in an attempt to understand how it functions. We have made little progress...until now. Today we uncovered what looks to be some kind of tank with a glass like front. The glass itself seems-"

Doctor Schuster: "I've got you now, rat!"

Doctor Groph: "Kill it, Schuster!"

Squishing sound followed by a whooshing sound

Doctor Schuster: "Did you see that?"

Doctor Groph: "Look! The capacitor is illuminated, the tank is filling-"

Doctor Schuster: "The machine. It seems to be activated! What did you do?"

Doctor Groph: "I think we just discovered what powers this machine." (Static)

3 hours ago, Boom115 said:

Doctor Groph: (Static) "Log, 1075. Dr. Schuster and I have spent countless hours with the pyramid device in an attempt to understand how it functions. We have made little progress...until now. Today we uncovered what looks to be some kind of tank with a glass like front. The glass itself seems-"

Doctor Schuster: "I've got you now, rat!"

Doctor Groph: "Kill it, Schuster!"

Squishing sound followed by a whooshing sound

Doctor Schuster: "Did you see that?"

Doctor Groph: "Look! The capacitor is illuminated, the tank is filling-"

Doctor Schuster: "The machine. It seems to be activated! What did you do?"

Doctor Groph: "I think we just discovered what powers this machine." (Static)

Perhaps, but it’s worthwhile to credit the probable creation of their own MPD, as seen in Classified. I think they’re calling it the “APD”. It’s wholly possible that the APD runs differently, and only because it’s just not the same type of power. 115 would have to be the only way to power such a machine, I would imagine.

...and as it may happen, America seems to have a surplus of it.

13 hours ago, Boom115 said:

Well, yes.

I loosely mean they are using the vast supply of 115 at Nuketown to power this MPD. 

They have built this enclosed structure over the site which houses their own built MPD (or APD as people are saying) just like they built the Moon Bio-Dome. 

Also in the comics, Broken Arrow have this Crystal which is at the heart of the Extraction Drill. Broken Arrow call their “outbreak strain” - The Bios

D-KMc8FUwAE5f3o?format=jpg&name=medium

image0.jpg

The 3 inputs panels at the bottom of the Broken Arrow MPD require -

D-OFCNZU0AAR2jU?format=jpg&name=large

- Vril Device

- Black Egg

- Focusing Stone

D-OFtQuUcAExd_j.jpg

Another panel requires -

- Red Elemental Shard

(Which Richtofen has from Blood of the Dead)

D-OGRKhUYAAvUKj?format=jpg&name=900x900

The 3rd Panel requires -

- Blue Elemental Shard 

(which Broken Arrow or Victus have)

D-OGuqtUcAAZEj8?format=jpg&name=large

Red vs Blue

Richtofen vs Maxis

Apothicons vs Keepers

• Administrators
11 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

Well, yes.

I loosely mean they are using the vast supply of 115 at Nuketown to power this MPD. 

They have built this enclosed structure over the site which houses their own built MPD (or APD as people are saying) just like they built the Moon Bio-Dome. 

Also in the comics, Broken Arrow have this Crystal which is at the heart of the Extraction Drill. Broken Arrow call their “outbreak strain” - The Bios

Yeah good call back, thanks for clarifying. Can't wait to find out!

Image result for everyone knows your references are out of control

• Moderators

@PINNAZ brains!

In another thread, @RadZakpak already pointed out that the Shard has distinctly different properties than any other Element 115 rock:

The timeline states this shard is simply "Element 115". However, this shard is specially noted in the timeline. This specific shard/one of the shards from this same collection is used to create the Bios. They are animals that have been exposed to the shard during testing and became extremely aggressive, incredibly strong, and seemingly immortal while the shard was active. Its use is markedly different from Group 935's use of 115 to create the undead.

The shard was able to modify LIVING subjects instead of DEAD ones. It also seems to require some form of power to be able to be used. A dead body simply being exposed to 115 is enough to transform it and connect it to the Aether. On the other hand, the shard has seemingly no effect on living creatures UNTIL it is powered:

It also seems that when Russman escaped the facility, power was lost and the Bios simply died/rested. When Victis arrives, Russman states that them turning on the power at the facility caused it to become active again and thus resurrected the Bios.

The last difference between the shard and normal 115 is that the Bios created by the shard seem to have no connection to the Aether, and may just be completely feral. Throughout the comic they fight with the zombies being led by Richtofen to guide Victis. They seemingly are controlled by no one.

Also, concerning Broken Arrow's need for the Focussing Stone: Richthofen created and used the Stone directly before the End of Earth, so presumably after the upcoming DLC. Where did Broken Arrow got their Focussing Stone from? As it appears to be merely a shrinked, thus more concentrated source of 115, they might have created one by theirselves. Also reminds me of this old thread where the possibility that 115 that is 'exposed' to the Casimir Effect becomes Vril (thus, highly concentrated 115 is Vril). The Vril Rod is used to transfer and pilot the Vril force into the MPD. Question is, what is the role of the Shards? Could these be Vril rocks as well? Where do they originate from? Perhaps they must amplify the Ethereal Energy, just like the crystals seen previously in the games:

image.png

Next to the Shards/Gems/Crystals/whatever, other applications of 'Orange' and 'Blue':

• The blue wormhole thing in the sky of Origins in opposition to the orange wormhole thing in Gorod Krovi's intro
  • The orange rifts used by Primis while obeying Monty in BO3, in opposition to the blue rifts used by Primis now in BO4
  • The blue and orange lines in the sky of Revelations
  • Blue zombie eyes (Richthofen, Templar and Crazy Place Zombies (or purple?)) and orange zombie eyes
  • Orange (Maxis) and blue (Richthofen) ethereal energy, beams and orbs coming from the Global Polarization Devices
  • The Rift in Buried is Orange

Next to these we also have red (eye colour) and purple (eye colour, "Hell is purple", MTD)

Maxis was telling us his contingency plan to rescue Samantha, way back in Der Riese. 

“If we are to overcome this obstacle we need to increase the frequency and size of the experiment

To this end, I suggest we find not only a regular supply of 115, but that we also find a larger conduit to channel the energy. Our operatives in America have informed us that the US have a large supply of the element at the Nevada base, so time is of the essence if we are to stay ahead of them. This cannot be done if you cut the budget; nor can it be done if you insist on pressuring us into action before we are ready. I am of course available for discussion of the matter but in the meantime, I will continue with the work here and try to win this damned war. Signed etc. etc. Doctor Maxis.”

From 1:43. 

https://youtu.be/NthxjAyP81o

Looks like the larger conduit channeling the energy to me

D-J-w8kU0AU-24O.jpg:large

• Moderators
15 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

“If we are to overcome this obstacle we need to increase the frequency and size of the experiment

To this end, I suggest we find not only a regular supply of 115, but that we also find a larger conduit to channel the energy. Our operatives in America have informed us that the US have a large supply of the element at the Nevada base, so time is of the essence if we are to stay ahead of them. This cannot be done if you cut the budget; nor can it be done if you insist on pressuring us into action before we are ready. I am of course available for discussion of the matter but in the meantime, I will continue with the work here and try to win this damned war. Signed etc. etc. Doctor Maxis.”

Could this be about Die Glocke? Could the whole Nuketown Extraction Drill-thing be an American Die Glocke (the Dome definately resembles a Bell)? And or what purpose? What energy? If I recall correctly, Die Glocke was meant to create Vril... I know @Doppelgänger once made a thread about that but I cannot seem to find it. Also, could this have something to do with S.O.P.H.I.A.'s quote in Gorod Krovi, mentioning Broken Arrow learned Maxis about timetravel?

• Moderators

Just came across this radio:

Richtofen: (...) Once Doctor Groph confirmed that the M.P.D. is ready, we will proceed with Operation Shield as planned and then... I have a date with destiny.

The Shield. Remember the whispers in Shi no Numa "So close to the Shield", the der Riese radio "the Shield is now active". What is the Shield? What has it to do with the Aether Pyramid Device?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Just came across this radio:

The Shield. Remember the whispers in Shi no Numa "So close to the Shield", the der Riese radio "the Shield is now active". What is the Shield? What has it to do with the Aether Pyramid Device?

It’s not totally clear, but it has to do with Der Riese. Richtofen’s plan to get rid of Maxis, unleash the undead at Der Riese, and return to the Moon to enter the MPD is called Operation Shield. In the radio where Doctor Porter hangs himself on Der Riese, over the intercom the phrase “The Shield is now active” is heard. To me that implies it is some sort of security system that keeps the undead from escaping the facility. It appears in the event of a serious outbreak the Shield is activated and scientists are supposed to destroy designated materials and research and hide in the barracks. I think Richtofen caused the outbreak to force scientists to hide in the barracks and await the Allies’ arrival where they would be forced to work for them as part of Richtofen’s deals with America and the Soviet Union.

^not to mention that when we “re-write” the events of the radios on Der Eisendrache, Richtofen tells Groph NOT to initiate operation shield, stating that “Maxis and his daughter have already been dealt with.” 

i’ve been having lots of thoughts on the drill, and I’ll be back shortly with a big post, but for now I remembered a very interesting tidbit. 

4A6508E1-E196-4FD8-923F-AEACB697FF13.jpeg

61645782-9CAB-448C-BE2C-49F8FB364A09.jpeg

29155B44-41B6-4161-99BF-8D62BF5D88E9.jpeg

Who knows if that’s important, but there’s been a lot of talk about one character’s soul in particular leading up to this map.

(Ever since moon I’ve been waiting to hear a drunk Demonic Announcer)

• Moderators

"Personal log, September 3rd, 1963.

(...) A toast, here's the Doctor Schuster for gifting me this opportunity.

When we get the excavator up and running at the test site, I'll be sure to get him access.

And here's to Broken Arrow and to opening new worlds."

Archived