how would you fix who's who

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for any inconvenience, had to move this to General Zombies Discussion (the appropriate place; you posted in the Site News/Questions section, more concerned for forum-based affairs over Zombies).

If it were I, I would at least give a higher power weapon. Like, a Ray Gun would give someone a better chance on Round 20 during a busy round to get themselves up, as compared to a regular ol' M1911.

• Moderators

I feel like the perk is kind of redundant  and detrimental in solo with Quick Revive, and it would be especially so if it were in BO4. I think the perk would need a whole re-design. It should use the “doppelganger” theme more in its usage. When you spawn back in maybe have a third doppelganger with weapons that follows you until you revive yourself. Outside of revival, there should be a way to summon this doppelganger too. There is plenty of potential for what they can do, especially since in BO4 you can already have AI teammates.

Archived