Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Meh

Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated

Recommended Posts

Moderator

 

Image result for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gif

Related image

 

(if you can't tell I'm really excited)

 

Aside from all the freaking out, I wanted to make a post about this game getting a remake and see what you guys think about that. I have a largely storied history with this game, it being perhaps one of my favorite games from my childhood, so... forgive my curiosity for this. THQ Nordic's a lovely team for this, truly.

 

But yeah... thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator

Too bad the video doesn't show any gameplay, as I have absolutely no idea what kind of game this is. But I am glad for you and all the coming players, Meh!

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator
8 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Too bad the video doesn't show any gameplay, as I have absolutely no idea what kind of game this is. But I am glad for you and all the coming players, Meh!

The description describes the game pretty much as I remember it, give or take. Added, a brand-new multiplayer mode (which is both incredibly juicy and surprising).

 

I'm incredibly excited to see this game... and play it again.

URGH I'M SO EXCITED OH MY FUCK

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator

Super super excited for this! I played this over and over on my PS2 back in the day. It is going to be so awesome to play it now, with added content.

 

Amazon has it listed at $30 USD, and this article states there will be added cut content from the original like the Squidward bossfight: https://www.trueachievements.com/n37893/spongebob-squarepants-battle-for-bikini-bottom-rehydrated-announced

 

And the multiplayer is a co-op horde mode. With the amount of different robots in the game that could prove very very interesting.

 

Something I’m wondering is if the original audio will be used for dialogue and music. I have a feeling they would want to redo music, but the original is so damn good. Also they would need new dialogue for the new content.

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator
1 hour ago, RadZakpak said:

Super super excited for this! I played this over and over on my PS2 back in the day. It is going to be so awesome to play it now, with added content.

 

Amazon has it listed at $30 USD, and this article states there will be added cut content from the original like the Squidward bossfight: https://www.trueachievements.com/n37893/spongebob-squarepants-battle-for-bikini-bottom-rehydrated-announced

 

And the multiplayer is a co-op horde mode. With the amount of different robots in the game that could prove very very interesting.

 

Something I’m wondering is if the original audio will be used for dialogue and music. I have a feeling they would want to redo music, but the original is so damn good. Also they would need new dialogue for the new content.

The Squidward bossfight would be cool. As is the cut content. Horde mode might be interesting, too. I’d like to see how that plays, though.

 

I don’t believe all the voices were by the main cast in the original, so I would assume that would be one of the few things they would fix up past the obvious. The original has killer music, though, so... maybe hoping they keep to the original’s music.

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator

Why would anyone fight Squidward? He's more like the character I felt bad for. Better fight that squid with a mustage.

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator
On 6/7/2019 at 3:18 AM, anonymous said:

Why would anyone fight Squidward? He's more like the character I felt bad for. Better fight that squid with a mustage.

Well... evil robot Squidward.

 

Why feel bad for an evil robot when you could just destroy the evil robot?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

callofdutyzombies.com is part of the Collateral network of gaming sites, including Sevensins.com

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .