First teaser pic for the next map!

Lenne

• Moderators

As you can see Treyarch has confirmed the release month for the third DLC map, which will be the next chapter in the Aether story.

I am really curious to see, if we get to play with Ultimis or Primis. Heres hoping, we get to play from an 8 character pool, cause it would be fun as hell to hear the Ultimis Dempsey interact with Primis Dempsey etc.

Other than that there is no new info though.

❤️

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly hyped about this map. Wasn't hyped about the last two DLCs, cause BO4 got off to such an awful start. However, I was pleasantly surprised by DOTN, but I thought it was a fluke and wasn't at all invested in the Chaos crew. As it turned out, though, AE was a brilliant map and Scarlett and Shaw have grown on me. So with Treyarch being on a roll, there's a definite chance this next map is going to be great, and on top of that it's Ultimis/Primis.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

I'm fairly hyped about this map. Wasn't hyped about the last two DLCs, cause BO4 got off to such an awful start. However, I was pleasantly surprised by DOTN, but I thought it was a fluke and wasn't at all invested in the Chaos crew. As it turned out, though, AE was a brilliant map and Scarlett and Shaw have grown on me. So with Treyarch being on a roll, there's a definite chance this next map is going to be great, and on top of that it's Ultimis/Primis.

For me it is actually the other way around. DotN I really enjoyed, but Ancient Evil is more difficult for me to have fun on. I can't really put my finger on the reason for that. Maybe I just have to properly learn it?

But still, in my opinion the two DLC maps, we got for BO4 so far, are better than the first two for BO III. I know, I know, Eisendrache is great, but ZNS really pulls it down. Hell I'd even argue that DotN and AE are better than Die Rise and MotD, which probably is concidered blasphemy in the community, but that is how I feel right now.

I hope Treyarch can keep it up. It is just a bummer we probably won't get a second DLC season for BO4.

4 hours ago, Lenne said:

For me it is actually the other way around. DotN I really enjoyed, but Ancient Evil is more difficult for me to have fun on. I can't really put my finger on the reason for that. Maybe I just have to properly learn it?

But still, in my opinion the two DLC maps, we got for BO4 so far, are better than the first two for BO III. I know, I know, Eisendrache is great, but ZNS really pulls it down. Hell I'd even argue that DotN and AE are better than Die Rise and MotD, which probably is concidered blasphemy in the community, but that is how I feel right now.

I hope Treyarch can keep it up. It is just a bummer we probably won't get a second DLC season for BO4.

I really enjoyed AE, I think with a lot of these new maps though they seem really complicated on first glance and it can be a bit off-putting, but if you get in there and figure them out they're actually really good. I was the same with BOTD until very recently actually and always kinda hated it, but I actually think it's a really great map now. Still think it's too big but other than that, the vibe of looming and impending doom and the general aesthetic of the map gives it a great feel, the strategies are fun as well. I do also wish the setup was a little less complicated and doing stuff like upgrading to the golden scalpel is way too long so I don't bother with it, but it definitely has its ups and the upgrades like that aren't really a necessity.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, wilbur said:

I am really curious to see this map that will surely bring a lot of novelties.

Lets hope so. Classified bombed us with extra knowledge about the BO1 era, and I hope the next maps, as this is the likely end of the Aether story, will do so as well.

4 hours ago, anonymous said:

Lets hope so. Classified bombed us with extra knowledge about the BO1 era, and I hope the next maps, as this is the likely end of the Aether story, will do so as well.

Not really it just validated a few things. This is the end of Aether and it needs to be. It should of ended in BO3. I blame the change in Zombie Directors mid BO2. I got into zombies and the story when I was 14. I am freaking 25 years old and would appreciate having a great end to this. That being said I hope people realize that treyarch has never not given the community a DLC Map. They have always tried to give players incentive to keep playing. Them not releasing a new map along with no updates or apologies on delayed content is BIG. This is a clear message from them to show us whos the author is. They have an ending written, but I think this it. We screwed the future of Zombies, because we treated Chaos like it was irrelevant. Chaos had something going for it. If people would of just opened their mind and treated it as if it were Nacht Der Untoten then maybe it might of been different. 

Unfortunately I would blame these guys if they just wrapped this up. just another old remastered map layouts they have been using the past 3 Black Op titles.. BOTD is just MOTD with access to 2 extra areas. I mean I wish we could of gone to the GG bridge. Classified.. come on really. Five is the same damn thing, but if you achieve round 155 that takes about 3-4 hours (chance of being kicked is about 85%) so. 

@anonymous have you played Black Ops 4 or do you play jw? 

• Moderators

Nope haven't played BO4 ever. Don't even know one friend or relative who has bought it, actually. Probably not because it's bad or anything but hey, it is probably kinda the same as BO2 and BO3. (I also totally get what you mean with your comment)

During the release of the next map I'm in Costa Rica for some time so I might miss the first discussions, but I count on you buddy. I think this one will be filled with juicy intel!

OH AND @Lenne WTF'S YOUR OBSESSION WITH SPLEENS HAHAHA

14 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Nope haven't played BO4 ever. Don't even know one friend or relative who has bought it, actually. Probably not because it's bad or anything but hey, it is probably kinda the same as BO2 and BO3. (I also totally get what you mean with your comment)

During the release of the next map I'm in Costa Rica for some time so I might miss the first discussions, but I count on you buddy. I think this one will be filled with juicy intel!

OH AND @Lenne WTF'S YOUR OBSESSION WITH SPLEENS HAHAHA

I want to buy this game for you. SEASON PASS INCLUDED

• Moderators

That's too kind of you, but you shouldn't. I use my console way too less to be worth. On top of that, it's your money so better spend it to yourself/something good. But I appreciate your kind heart man, and thanks for the offer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
17 hours ago, Lenne said:

That device seems to emit some sort of radiation. Reminds me of Kino's 'Aether Projectionist'. 

601term.jpg

See the two 'broadcasting towers' in the back? Think of the American HAARP ("might be powering HAARP), the Soviet DUGA. There are theories these machines manipulated the Aether and so were able to mind-control the people on Earth.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor tranzit towerAfbeeldingsresultaat voor die rise high maintenance

Since Broken Arrow has created their own MPD, maybe they need their own Global Polarization Devices as well?

"A little learning is a dangerous thing" expresses the idea that a small amount of knowledge can mislead people into thinking that they are more expert than they really are, which can lead to mistakes being made. The quote originates by a Pope in the 17th and 18th Century:

A little learning is a dangerous thing; 
drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: 
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, 
and drinking largely sobers us again

On 6/12/2019 at 11:58 AM, RequixEclipse said:

Not really it just validated a few things. This is the end of Aether and it needs to be. It should of ended in BO3. I blame the change in Zombie Directors mid BO2. I got into zombies and the story when I was 14. I am freaking 25 years old and would appreciate having a great end to this. That being said I hope people realize that treyarch has never not given the community a DLC Map. They have always tried to give players incentive to keep playing. Them not releasing a new map along with no updates or apologies on delayed content is BIG. This is a clear message from them to show us whos the author is. They have an ending written, but I think this it. We screwed the future of Zombies, because we treated Chaos like it was irrelevant. Chaos had something going for it. If people would of just opened their mind and treated it as if it were Nacht Der Untoten then maybe it might of been different. 

Unfortunately I would blame these guys if they just wrapped this up. just another old remastered map layouts they have been using the past 3 Black Op titles.. BOTD is just MOTD with access to 2 extra areas. I mean I wish we could of gone to the GG bridge. Classified.. come on really. Five is the same damn thing, but if you achieve round 155 that takes about 3-4 hours (chance of being kicked is about 85%) so. 

@anonymous have you played Black Ops 4 or do you play jw? 

I feel like a lot of this is because the characters for the most part are so lame. Shaw is brilliant, Scarlett has some good lines. Diego and Bruno though are just... I don't know who's writing their lines, but they need to try harder. Dull dull dull.

• Moderators

The next chapter in the Black Ops 4 Zombies saga launches July 9th on PS4, and follows the canonical events of Blood of the Dead and Classified. We’ll have more intel to share this week as we get closer to the beginning of our fifth Operation, when the influence of the undead threatens to spill over into some… unfamiliar territory.

Unfamiliar territory...?

While I have absolutely no idea what Primis & their followers are up to, my best guess is that we will head unto another Broken Arrow facility, as Classified gave us alot of new and unanswered intel. The (unfinished) MPD replication perhaps?

• Administrators

I sat out of the last two DLC (even though I have the season pass). I stuck around this game for the original story, regardless of how convoluted or inconsis...I mean perfect it was. I really enjoyed both BOTD and Classified, so I am looking forward to these DLC. Also rumor on tranzit remake??? What??? Trying to think of a clever Russman quote to end this comment with, but can only think of Woody from Toy Story for some reason.

Someone poisoned the water hole!

5 hours ago, anonymous said:

Unfamiliar territory...?

While I have absolutely no idea what Primis & their followers are up to, my best guess is that we will head unto another Broken Arrow facility, as Classified gave us alot of new and unanswered intel. The (unfinished) MPD replication perhaps?

Could be exploring The Æther 

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, Electric Jesus said:

We waited this long, now stop debatin’

cuz she’s back, she’s on the rag and ovulatin’

You're not talking 'bout old Lenne, are you?

2 hours ago, Lenne said:

Are they getting Samantha out of the MPD? And who will swap with her?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, anonymous said:

You're not talking 'bout old Lenne, are you?

Are they getting Samantha out of the MPD? And who will swap with her?

Thanks for the giggle. ^^

I hope someone from primis and not Ultimis.

• Moderators

D-FcFgsWwAAE5Rp.jpeg

New teaser featuring an Alpha and Omega.

Alpha & Omega symbolizes God controlling everything (kinda fits with the MPD occupant, right?). In the book Revelations is said that Jesus was the first and the last. Alpha is first, Omega is last. Primis and Ultimis.

"They will be the first and the last"

They will be Alpha and Omega. Together

Maybe i’m old-school, but I immediately thought of the sequel to the original “Planet of the Apes,” titled “Beneath the Planet of the Apes.” In it, they find like a underground cult of irradiated fallout-survivors who worship the undetonated “alpha-omega bomb.” Note the greek symbols on the base.95E6F527-136A-469C-BAE5-464D0B2BA8A5.jpeg

Archived