First teaser pic for the next map!

Lenne

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

49C634EF-DC02-4773-94FB-B55D6AF42EF3.jpeg

Ok so, this image is clearly a drawing, so artistic license may have been taken, but I’m noticing a few things off the bat. 

Looking at the way the lights in the background are shining, I almost got the impression that this is underwater. 

Mainly, look at the main “console” at the bottom center. Where you insert the golden rod. There are 2 more consoles in the bottom corners as well, which aren’t present on the MPD we know. Also it almost looks like a 4-sided pyramid with maybe an octagonal base? 

• Moderators
9 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

Will Great War Richtofen enter the MPD?

In Moon, Doctor Richthofen entered the Dark Mechanism due to his lust to power (and the Apothicans kinda talked him into it). Great War Richthofen seems like a genuine good guy to me, who wants to set the errors he made right, but you never know. And don't forget: Be wary of the Doctor...

(I am also curious why Primis need Ultimis for their objective. Why these simple-minded beings?)

Also, blue light inside the MPD. The same blue as we see when teleporting through the Aether, the blue lines in the Revelations sky, the rifts Primis Richthofen uses, etc. In BO1 Moon, the light inside the MPD resembles more Apothican purple: "Hell is purple", the Buried Which and Lantern, Hellhounds, the 'Beast' altars, Shadowman, etc. However, blue and purple lay closely to one each other and this might very well be just an artistic/updated graphics thing.

I'm gonna guess this M.P.D. is Broken Arrow's, as it definately isn't the Moon one. So it is interesting that in this one as well resides Samantha. Once entered an MPD somewhere, you are in every one (which is logical since there can be only one Demonic Announcer).

Archived