Ancient Evil high rounds setup guide (includes Exalted hand upgrade)

ZombiesAteMyPizza!

Full instructions and demonstration in the video. This video aims to show you step by step my approach to getting set up for the high rounds camping strategy providing helpful tips along the way (my full 100 game is HERE if you need demonstration of the high rounds strategy, tips included on the page).

The Exalted hand is well worth upgrading to because your ammo lasts TWICE as long in the high rounds. If you think this doesn't sound right, let me explain:

You get 10 more ammo and each charged shot lasts 25 seconds per shot rather than 15 seconds like the Redeemed hand.

With the Redeemed, 40 ammo, 3 ammo per charged shot means 13 shots total, 15 seconds per shot meaning 195 seconds of charged shot time in total.

With the Exalted, 50 ammo, 3 ammo per charged shot means 16 shots total, 25 seconds per shot meaning 400 seconds of total charged shot time.

So, that's double the charged shot time on the Exalted hand compared to the Redeemed hand, meaning your ammo lasts twice as long in full flow! Well worth the upgrade as this allows you to camp through the high rounds as long as possible.

This guide will be for people who have a decent understanding of the map but are struggling with getting set up consistently, as getting upgraded to the Exalted hand of Charon can be really hectic. I've found a nice controlled way of doing it though, and I show this strategy here. If you're unfamiliar with any of the steps, I'd highly recommend heading over to Glitch's channel on YouTube as he has snappy and concise guides on all steps.

The cool thing is, you don't need to build even the basic version of all the hands to do this in solo - you only need one hand. I only had the Hand of Charon here, I didn't get any of the other ones, even the basic ones.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived