JoyFreak here!

JoyFreak

Hey guys!

You might have seen me on the other two community boards! I run my own gaming community and love supporting others. I am a COD player and very much into the zombies mode more than the campaign/co-op mode. It is great to be here! 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Hejjj, welcome to the CoDZ forums, friendo! Nice to see folks from other communities around here, loving the Zombies lore just as much as I. I've taken a look at your community and it looks really neat. How long has it been in the air, if I may ask?

Hope to see you more around!

On 4/5/2019 at 7:52 PM, anonymous said:

Hejjj, welcome to the CoDZ forums, friendo! Nice to see folks from other communities around here, loving the Zombies lore just as much as I. I've taken a look at your community and it looks really neat. How long has it been in the air, if I may ask?

Hope to see you more around!

Thank you for the welcome. Thank you for checking us out, we had issues with our DB that wasn't allowing new registrations but we've resolved them now. It's been online for a few months now but JoyFreak.com dates back to 2007.

On 4/6/2019 at 8:23 AM, Lenne said:

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

But please don't just come here to advertise your own stuff.

If you have any questions be sure to ask them. 

Thanks for the welcome. I am actually planning to stay as well, just been really busy trying to resolve some DB issues we've had the past couple of days. Finally solved them, hopefully no more issues!

On 4/5/2019 at 12:34 PM, JoyFreak said:

Hey guys!

You might have seen me on the other two community boards! I run my own gaming community and love supporting others. I am a COD player and very much into the zombies mode more than the campaign/co-op mode. It is great to be here! 

Hey, it's your again ? Thanks for joining all the sites! ❤️

Archived