*UPDATE 3* ALL CLEAR!

twistedsith

(PS4, Black Ops 4, Zombies)

*UPDATE 3*

I did not contact Treyarch about update 2, but it seems to have been fixed. My permanent unlock weapons are functioning completely normally again!

*UPDATE 2*

My permanent unlock weapons are not gaining level experience... my VAPR is stuck halfway through lvl 5 and my AUGER is stuck just before level 2... sigh...

*UPDATE 1*

I had no response from treyarch, but my weapons are unlocked again! yay!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ORIGINAL POST*

I've done some digging and found a post on Reddit ( https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/ar2qi5/i_just_lost_all_my_permanent_unlock_token_in/ ) apparently this is happening to a few people. Anyone know if / how I can contact Treyarch to ask for help?

Has anything like this happened to you before? And if so, was it resolved?

A resolution to this, in my opinion, would be Treyarch either unlocking the weapons or giving me the same amount of tokens back to re-unlock them myself!

Thanks in advance, to everyone!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived