The Ultimate Hades Weapon...

twistedsith

(Game Stats for this topic: Black Ops 4 Zombies on PS4)

I have a quiry that I don't quite know how to phrase, but here goes:

Hades v1
-Laser Sight

-Laser Sight 2

-Steady Grip

Hades v2

-Cross Bar

Hades v3

-Laser Sight

-Laser Sight 2

-Steady Grip

-Cross Bar

My question is this: which Hades from this list is best in terms of hip-fire accuracy?

I'm wondering if the cross bar cancels out the other attachments effects?

If the cross bar does cancel out the other items, stacking them all together would be wasting 2 - 3 attachment slots.

If they all stack together, it could be worth using them all at once.

I tried to test this in-game and I really didn't notice much of a difference, but I only tested it once and I'm not that great at these tests to begin with.

Has anyone tested or researched this at all?

Thanks to everyone, in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen technical stats for any of this, but I don't think that the lasers really effect hipfire so much as they make it theoretically easier to hipfire-aim due to the red line. 

I'd guess that steady grip and crossbar would work together.

I may be wrong though, I've only tested them a small amount myself.

Edit: I feel that the items that became superfluous would "grey out" and not be able to be used if they did not work together, since we see that with other attachments in game.

On 2/11/2019 at 3:13 AM, 83457 said:

I haven't seen technical stats for any of this, but I don't think that the lasers really effect hipfire so much as they make it theoretically easier to hipfire-aim due to the red line. 

I'd guess that steady grip and crossbar would work together.

I may be wrong though, I've only tested them a small amount myself.

Edit: I feel that the items that became superfluous would "grey out" and not be able to be used if they did not work together, since we see that with other attachments in game.

Good point on the edit, but i'm not aware of the greyed-out items. Can you give me an example so I can go try it and see what you mean?

On 2/15/2019 at 6:46 PM, twistedsith said:

Good point on the edit, but i'm not aware of the greyed-out items. Can you give me an example so I can go try it and see what you mean?

Off the top of my head... (go to custom mutations if needed, all attachments are unlocked).

Take the SAUG and put on dual wield and lots of attachments will become unavailable. They go dark or "greyed out" as I called it.

Edit: this doesn't necessarily mean that I'm right about the hades hipfire. Maybe split screen 2 hades with different attachments on each screen, and compare the hipfire "reticle" size between the 2? What does laser sight 2 add over laser sight 1? I'm curious...does it hold steadier as you move, or are these laser sights shrinking the hipfire "reticle"? I'd love to know for sure, myself.

11 hours ago, 83457 said:

Off the top of my head... (go to custom mutations if needed, all attachments are unlocked).

Take the SAUG and put on dual weild and lots of attachments will become unavailable. They go dark or "greyed out" as I called it.

Edit: this doesn't necessarily mean that I'm right about the hades hipfire. Maybe split screen 2 hades with different attachments on each screen, and compare the hipfire "reticle" size between the 2? What does laser sight 2 add over laser sight 1? I'm curious...does it hold steadier as you move, or are these laser sights shrinking the hipfire "reticle"? I'd love to know for sure, myself.

genius! I'll try this split screen idea. i think laser sight 2 keeps the hipfire crosshair from expanding, even while moving

Archived