Remember Forever *New Lyrics*

My friends I want to come back to reflect on this beautiful song. When it was released we had to guess the lyrics. Treyarch released an amazing trailer. You may remember that I provided the images of all the subliminal pictures.

This was not the full song. The full song has an intro 2 verses and 3 chorus parts. Treyarch has released the official lyrics to this song.

[Intro]

A light through the window streams in and Breaks onto your brow (Breaks on through to you) And she floats on by

[Verse 1] Beautiful, sad, lost child Cruelty reconciled I stand with you, forever Can you feel me here?

[Chorus 1] Remember (Her love will find you, her love will reach you) (Held in her arms, remember) Forever (Her love will find you, her love will heal you) (Shield you from harm, forever)

[Verse 2] Shipwrecked childhood dreams Smashed to smithereens I left you here playing games Standing in the flames

[Chorus 2]

Forever (Her love will find you, her love will reach you)

I see you

(Held in her arms, remember) Remember

(Her love will find you, her love will heal you)

I'm here for you

(Shield you from harm, forever) Forever (Her love will find you)

I'll shield you Remember, heal you forever

[Chorus 3]

I'll reach you (Held in her arms, remember)

Remember (Her love will find you, her love will heal you)

I'll hold you (Shield you from harm, forever)

I'll heal you darling (Held in her arms, remember)

Remember (Her love will find you, her love will heal you)

Find you forever (Shield you from harm, forever)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived