Undead Masses

Favorite BO4 Zombies Song So Far

Favorite EE Song on BO4 so far?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So far mine would personally have to be Shockwave.

Edited by Undead Masses

Awww dont own BO4 unfortunately. Including all games, my three favourite ones would be "Lullaby for a Dead Man", "Always Running" or "Avrecadavre" (espesially the more melodic part). In not a fan of death metal but those tracks are art

Awards

Out of all the games I'd say that The Gift is my favorite of all time. I'm more of a fan of the fast, more metal songs but those are definitely some great ones!

A very tough choice! BO4 has such a great selection already. I’d have to go the new version of Where Are We Going. Works so well with the music video and has the best tone that managed to beat the original. Mad Hatter is a close second. Shockwave and Mystery feel like they are right out of BO1 and I love it. Not to forget drowning which complements the map and Malukah’s other work perfectly. My all time favorite would have to be 115, if I had to choose.

They really are all great! They're probably my second favorite part about the maps. I couldn't agree more about mystery, shockwave, and drowning as well. Nice pick for your favorite btw. 115 is amazing! It's my ringtone lol.

11 hours ago, The Meh said:

Is "Mad Hatter" cheating?

Nope, when I saw the poll result before you voted, I thought to myself: "Man, Mad Hatter needs that Meh Love." And it is nice that every song got love now. haha