How did you get in touch with the storyline and how do you remain up to date with it?

anonymous

How did you get in touch with the storyline and how do you remain up to date with it?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 answers to this question

• Moderators

I got in touch initially during Black Ops’s DLC season around the time of Call of the Dead by watching a lot of video breakdowns on Youtube from guys at the time. Nowadays for quick new stuff I just check the Reddit everyday. I don’t watch the Youtubers as much as I used to, and I use this forum to discuss the new story content.

I lurked the forums for awhile before officially creating a profile. I joined 12/21/2012 during the winter solstice because it happened to be the right time. I seen that Treyarch was a developer that listened to it’s community. What’s special is the way the community drives the storyline.  It was a story that was never supposed to be, but someone actually decided to do t different. Zombies enters then story’s become a narrative that spans across 4 Games under the noses of everyone. How do I stay in touch you ask? I Play, I Rinse, and I Repeat!

• Administrators

I remember first joining back in 2011 during the hype of Call of the Dead. Brings back great memories! At the time, I didn't realize how expansive the story was until reading more into Kino der Toten, and people were trying to piece together the purpose for the map. It suckered me in, alright.

I'll check with Reddit here and there for quick updates, but go back through all the old threads in the Asylum for great reads. A majority of them from greats like @PINNAZ gave me inspiration to write theories of my own.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, anonymous said:

Rad you fucking Reddit traitor haha ???

lmao

That made me giggle.

I discovered it via Youtube and I don't keep up with it anymore, cause I can't be bothered with Daddy B's retconning BS. 

Archived