Dead of the night highest round thread

Lenne

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Failed 100 attempt this evening, died on 77. Was going pretty well up to that point as well, then I managed to lose my Dying Wish, then all my revives and then died all within that round LOL! I'm not liking running around the room and then buying the silver bullets, when you're using a controller on PC as I do there's a split-second delay in buying things which makes it so dangerous, had several close-calls. Then after losing my Dying Wish that way, I downed due to letting my shield run too low, then downed again when throwing a Homunculus which the zombies ignored, then died getting stuck near the perk machine in the Gardens. I've got a new strategy though which should prove much less risky and still be fast, but for the meantime 77 is my highest.

rxrK53g.jpg

dWTnBmP.jpg

• Moderators
9 hours ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

Stuck on 78 after the last two games I've crashed on that round. Giving up for now until Treyarch fix their game, sick of wasting my time.

I was hoping these problems were time specific, cause I always seem to crash around the 4 hour mark and after I have seen Waffles stream in which he played for like 10+ hours, I assumed the problem was fixed. It really is frustrating.

On 1/5/2019 at 8:53 AM, Lenne said:

I was hoping these problems were time specific, cause I always seem to crash around the 4 hour mark and after I have seen Waffles stream in which he played for like 10+ hours, I assumed the problem was fixed. It really is frustrating.

Yeah, there was always a thing with previous games that people gathered it was time specific, but with BO4 it's apparently just the game using too many resources, with supposed memory leaks according to JohnnyJ. I've just built a brand new rig which is more than enough to handle this game even on the highest settings, so if I do crash before 100 on this PC then we know it's actually nothing to do with that lol.

EDIT: Yep, still crashed... suppose the next attempt I'll put the graphics settings on low and I'll see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived