Hello, and welcome to my text tutorial on Keeper Protector and Shield part locations. I've tried again to clarify the wording to make this as easy as possible. I hope this helps someone.

Revelations is a 5 'island' map: Start room, NDU/Apothicon, ShangriKinoDrache, Verrücktish, and MOrigins of the Dead "islands". You jump between these with blue "jump pads" or enter/exit the Nacht Der Untoten (NDU) central hub through Red doorways from completing the Corruption Engine trials in the outer 4 islands, with NDU at the center.

Each area except Start and NDU has 2 parts each for the Buildables; 1 Keeper Protector part and 1 Dragon Shield part. So 3 islands each hold 2 parts.

Keeper Protector: Once built, pay 5000 at this location for a keeper to spawn and help you fight. He can revive and grabs drops. 1 in each area besides Start and NDU, build at any of these locations. Once built at any location, you may call him at any of the KP locations around the map.

Dragon Shield: Once built and taken this protects your back, and it fires 3 powerful shots, if needed. Built in NDU at workbench. It wears down after a while (white to red meter on d-pad down display of screen) and breaks, you can just grab a new one from NDU. Once built, each player can take a Shield.

Directions to parts: Each of the 6 parts has 3 possible locations.

ShangriKinoDrache Island:

Keeper Protector Crystal Part Location 1 (pink crystal): Leave start room by steps/blue jump pad to Shangri. Go up the long temple steps to the round room on the right, Location 1 is in this circular room, in a basket by door that you entered (grab it). Leave this room, go hardest right through "Wunderfizz cavern" to Kino Der Toten (KDT) area (large brown door, rounded on top), pass through KDT, mostly straight through, and up opposite side. In sight of the blue jump pad at the far side of KDT, Keeper Protector Crystal Part Location 2 may be on a table by the zombie window. Lastly, backtrack through WF cavern and make the hardest right, open the doors to the pyramid area (like Eisendrache). Keeper Protector Crystal Part Location 3 is between pyramid and junk next to it on Corruption Engine side. Right next to the pyramid.

Dragon Shield Jawbone Part Locations 1-3 (Appears as shark jawbone): All 3 locations are on the walls by the doors that you opened to this pyramid section (relatively small section, part should be easy to spot on walls). Activate the 4 floor panels by the pyramid to activate low gravity, they glow blue if you stand on them for roughly 5 seconds. Then wall run for Shield part (jump during low gravity, push forward and towards the wall).

Verrücktish Island:

Take Kino Der Toten jump pad (from KP Crystal Location 2, above) to Verrücktish, walk into Verrückt room. Both a Keeper Protector Skull Part Location 1 and Dragon Shield Red Spine Part Location 1 may be in this room: Skull 1 on shelf, Red Spine 1 on Column (it is red on 1 side, looks like spine on other).

Dragon Shield Red Spine Part Location 2: Open steps debris by Speed Cola, walk up these steps and straight into the alcove ahead, see red of spine part on wheel chair to left.

Dragon Shield Red Spine Part Location 3: Open upstairs door to the next Verrücktish blue jump pad/keeper build location/Trip Mines. Find white Verrückt kitchen table, the Shield part may be on that table.

Keeper Protector Skull Part Location 2: Go up straight steps from Corruption Engine. It is on a chair by the trap (outside).

Keeper Protector Skull Part Location 3: Near blue jump pad (the new jump pad to MOrigins of the Dead island) upstairs on a wheelchair.

MOrigins of the Dead Island:

Keeper Protector Flag Part Location 1: From Verrücktish jump pad, you are in a MOTD room with Mule Kick. KP Flag Part 1 is against the wall 2m right of MK. It is a round flag on a pole, fairly large.

Open door to Corruption Engine (the only door in MK room), Do corruption Engine to open 'power door' to Origins area, go out door (from Corruption Engine and Red door to NDU, face 180° away from Red door, go forward to steps, go left to Al's Hat and out that newly opened 'power door'), make first left (into muddy area from Origins where Speed Cola was). Keeper Protector Flag Location 2 is on a sandbag wall by the very short bridge to the Generator/Flogger. Or, from the generator, walk toward the muddy area, you will see it right in front of you, 2m right from where SC was in Origins. Or, if you see the Keeper Protector build location here (muddy area), the KP Flag Part Location is straight out from that KP build spot.

Keeper Protector Flag Part Location 3: Go to Corruption Engine area, but stay on the walkways and go up above the Mule Kick room (MotD Cafeteria). This tunnel will end at "the top of the mound" from Origins, the KP Flag Part Location 3 is in an alcove here. Small area, big part, you'll see it.

Dragon Shield Wolf Part Locations 1-3 (all 3 locations) are in the section of Origins nearest to the jump pad to the Start Room. From Gen3/Flogger Trap in Origins section, open and walk through the right-side 'points' door, just after that at a small drop-off on your left, look at a chair below for DS Wolf Part Location 1 (looks like wolf face), if not there, continue walking down the right path (not the drop-off), DS Wolf Part Location 2 may be on the face of a large crate on your left, if not there, continue down path and DS Wolf Face Part Location 3 may be on your right by the GGm near the jump pad to Start Room.

(Alternate: DS Wolf Part Locations from Start Room GGm door: Jump from GGm Start Room door jump pad, stay left in Origins area. DSWPL3 may be by the GGm, on left wall, otherwise continue on left path, DSWPL2 may be on the side of the giant crate on right, otherwise continue up path, look right at the drop off to a chair below, DS3WPL1 may be on that chair).

Happy gaming!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lenne said:

Thanks for posting, if I ever have the strange desire to torture myself with Revelations again, I will have this post by my side, cause I never found all the parts for neither of the buildables. haha

Torture? Oh noes!

While it is crazy easy, I wouldn't call that torture.

I love text tutorials myself, I can just look at them without ads, annoying youtubers, and moving a slider around a video. Hence why I make them. I'll be reading this in a few years myself...

Out of curiosity, why was it torture?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, 83457 said:

Out of curiosity, why was it torture?

I dunno just the feel of the map and the look are not my cup of tea at all. On paper I should love it because it is basically a BO1 map, but honestly just how the map looks really turns me off. 

Yep, I am with ya on the text>video aspect I also feel like it is generally more fun to read a post of someone who's passionate about it than a youtuber who is making the video.

• Moderators
17 hours ago, 83457 said:

I love text tutorials myself, I can just look at them without ads, annoying youtubers, and moving a slider around a video. Hence why I make them. I'll be reading this in a few years myself...

Agreed, and I thank you for creating these. For any thing I need to know while playing CoDZ, I always have this site and its tutorials like this backing me

21 hours ago, Lenne said:

I dunno just the feel of the map and the look are not my cup of tea at all. On paper I should love it because it is basically a BO1 map, but honestly just how the map looks really turns me off. 

Yep, I am with ya on the text>video aspect I also feel like it is generally more fun to read a post of someone who's passionate about it than a youtuber who is making the video.

Your answer surprised and amused me. I was expecting "it always crashes on my high rounds and such".

It was a confusing map at first for me, then I realized it is fairly simple and easy once I got my mind to separate "what was" in the original maps from "what is" in Revelations.

Oddly, having just got this at 3 years old...when I opened PaP the game gave me an achievement for that and said that only 2.93% of players have done that.

Many numbers for bo3 seem low, like the zombie community just did not love 3. I find bo3 buggy, flawed, but also fun myself. I think GG was not well thought out and the microtransaction shit hurts the game. Capitalism gone wild we call this crap; capitalism is flashing is boobs at everyone to make a buck and it diminishes us all.

• Moderators
On 12/16/2018 at 7:06 PM, 83457 said:

Oddly, having just got this at 3 years old...when I opened PaP the game gave me an achievement for that and said that only 2.93% of players have done that

Yeah, but that is the same for a lot of games. I don't wanna know how many folks started a game and never finished it. It feels like these days new gamers just have more fun with taking pics of their game collection for Instagram instead of actually beating them. haha

On 12/16/2018 at 7:06 PM, 83457 said:

Many numbers for bo3 seem low, like the zombie community just did not love 3. I find bo3 buggy, flawed, but also fun myself. I think GG was not well thought out and the microtransaction shit hurts the game. Capitalism gone wild we call this crap; capitalism is flashing is boobs at everyone to make a buck and it diminishes us all.

I dunno, you gotta take into concideration that the game is also already 3 years old and the new one just came out. Fun fact though: BO III only crashed for me once on Gorod, but I agree especially ZNS and Revelations had a ton of unpleasant glitches not game breaking for me, but I hate it when every time I got to the box I only saw a magazine for the gun, but not the gun itself.

Yeah the microtransactions are mostly bad. I agree, but for some reason there are many people who buy those crap CoD points and what even confuses me more is the fact that streamers and youtubers had such a high viewcount on occasions only because they opend those stupid boxes or did spin the divinium.

Or maybe it is just me being stuck in my ways and getting old(er).

I just wanted to clarify: on "numbers being low" I did not mean the understandably low player count (as you said, "3 years old and bo4 just came out" is perfectly stated), I was simply referencing my previous point of '3 years old and <3% have PaP'd a gun on Revelations' out of the players that have it.

That seems low to me. While it is not 'WaW SNN or BO2 Buried' level of easy, it is still a very easy map. (Shrug) Maybe everyone just spams for Thundergun/AS and runs the start room though, no pap needed.

But that isn't the only low stat that surprised me, but I can't name these others off of the top of my head.

Lastly, I've played zombies with more friends and randoms than most zombie players have (WaW, BO, BO2, and BO3 360 at launch), which filled my friends list over time, yet I easily beat my friends list for solo attempts on almost every single map with 1 life solo and no megas...like nobody gave a shit about this game.

It's sad to me, because despite the balancing issues and bugs every match, I find BO3 really fun.

Maybe they just missed my teaching and co-op skills...so didn't get very far. Haha! ?

Ah well. I made my point. Happy zombsing!

Archived