I'm playing again

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

I just switched BOIIII on for the first time this weekend, played a bit of blackout and a couple of lobby games of BOTD and I'm OK with the game and the guns etc. I wasn't expecting much and I'm happier with what I see than I thought I would be. 

I'm not going to be playing it every night of the week for a few hours before bed but I'm back in the game for a while anyway,. I'll be getting a few games in with the boys. Need to figure out the locations of everything but what was intriguing me, was why everyone tends to go up to the catwalk area after getting out of the starting room? Why not go to the first dog room down to your right and then through the gate to the power switch? Seemed to me like a strange choice?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Hells Warrrior said:

was why everyone tends to go up to the catwalk area after getting out of the starting room? Why not go to the first dog room down to your right and then through the gate to the power switch? Seemed to me like a strange choice?

Easier to run through the catwalk on round 1 with sprinting zombies than round 6.

Archived