Classifie main easter egg

Sean5883

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a white box you can pick up in the Bowie knife room in the labs. It’s in the metal cabinet with 3 shelves, it’s on your left if you are looking at the buildable table, It’s on the second shelf from the top, and no audio when you collect it. The traps are apart of the Easter Egg on the 1st floor. When I picked up one of the red boxes takeo said “I can’t believe these are apart of Richthofens grand scheme”. Maybe you have to kill all of the nova crawlers with the traps on the first floor after knocking on the door to spawn something.

13 hours ago, TheJayJizzLe said:

I found a white box you can pick up in the Bowie knife room in the labs. It’s in the metal cabinet with 3 shelves, it’s on your left if you are looking at the buildable table, It’s on the second shelf from the top, and no audio when you collect it. The traps are apart of the Easter Egg on the 1st floor. When I picked up one of the red boxes takeo said “I can’t believe these are apart of Richthofens grand scheme”. Maybe you have to kill all of the nova crawlers with the traps on the first floor after knocking on the door to spawn something.

Well the box u picked up might be to fix the server

have we tried doing things with certain defcon levels? I mean if you think about it the only things we can "interact" with in game are the following:

1). Elevators between floors

2). teleporters (highly unlikely these matter since we see other players when we teleport if they are on that floor

3). defcon switches

4). radios (including pick up to play those juicey radios after shooting it when its in the server with PaP weapon)

5). teleporter signal booster ???

6). knifing the door to get sam mad at you and have the man yell at you for not leaving him alone (first step?)

7). dempsey in groom lake near hanger 04 (which is changed between groom lake (moon) and groom lake (classified)

and just to note we do have the secret room and the boss arena has been found as well!

Winter howls EE: maybe need the winters howl to shoot something specific with it?

Have we looked through the WHOLE panic room? remember when kino was out we could launch a rocket when teleported to that room (clearly a nod to future map at that time ascension but still interesting)

Also could we be missing something more like the Nikoali Richtofen picture switch? Maybe significant?

Just a few things to think about as we play

Archived