Hells redeemr ghost dog

natbornkiller123

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

You'll need max settings (if on PC). The ghost dog stays within the prison but can be anywhere from the Citadel Tunnels to the entrance of the prison.

I've noticed mine like to follow near the entrance and somehow end up in the Warden's Office after like 3 minutes. It's easier with other players because they can see the dog too.

14 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

You'll need max settings (if on PC). The ghost dog stays within the prison but can be anywhere from the Citadel Tunnels to the entrance of the prison.

I've noticed mine like to follow near the entrance and somehow end up in the Warden's Office after like 3 minutes. It's easier with other players because they can see the dog too.

thats a little bit exclusive when u think about it no reason why it shouldnt appear the numbers and the skulls still apear :(

• 9 months later...

Super late reply but Incase anyone else is still having trouble,

At the beginning of the dog round before the “Fetch me their souls” if you listen carefully most times you can hear the sound of a dog spawning in. I’ve found that being on the gondola usually nets me the best results of hearing it. The only times I haven’t is when it spawned in the lab/east side power building (weird since that should sound like it’s behind you at that point.) 

Hope this helps !

Archived