Classified Project Skadi Easter Egg Guide

ZombiesIsKey

Classified Project Skadi Easter Egg Guide

image.png

STEP 1

You are going to need to collect 4 codes around the map. Here aare the 4 locations for them.

Behind the George Washington name plate just outside the spawn room - (this step is a little weird so the best thing to do is spam all of the pictures with the PAP starting pistol)

doing so will reveal a hidden door within a name plate giving you the code.

Get the key outside the panic room and head back upstairs to the main offices to open drawer upstairs in middle of main office to obtain second code.

Outside of the target practice room in the labs throw a grenade into the window over the teleporter piece to spawn the third code on the wall just beside the window.

Activate the defcon switches in this specific order - Upstairs across elevator, Server Room, Upstairs near elevator, Downstairs. Enter teleporter to panic room and interact with static tv near old PAP to receive fourth and final code

STEP 2

Enter your numbers into the machine in this order

George Washington name plate code

Main Offices Drawer code

Lab Window code

Panic Room TV code

STEP 3

Survive 3 waves inside of Area 51 ( Pack a Punch ) until the barricade beside the PAP unlocks revealing a breifcase that you can open  to get a free Winters Howl and the achievement(only the person that picks up the winters howl will get this achievement, you will need to do this again for multiple people. You will also be given a Max Ammo and Bondfire Sale!

Congrats and well done on completing the Project Skadi EE!

Shoutout to everyone on reddit who came together to solve this!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Project Skadi = Project Winters Howl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skaði

In Norse mythology, Skaði (sometimes anglicized as Skadi, Skade, or Skathi) is a jötunn and goddess associated with bowhunting, skiing, winter, and mountains. Skaði is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources; the Prose Edda and in Heimskringla, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson, and in the works of skalds.

@Blurryface Can I add that for me the painting step combination 3,4,2,3 looking from the left to right (left most painting is 1, the one next to it 2, etc...) has worked. Also if you want to complete this as early as possible I suggest using the Nova Crawler EE on round 1. 

And for the order or codes I'd suggest to get the key from war room -> go turn on the power and throw a grenade to get the code -> teleport to main offices and get the drawer code -> get the PAP room code -> PAP your starting pistol and get the final code.

Anyway nice guide and I like this short little easter egg ?

• 1 year later...

Archived