Sh*t Ton of Points on Round 1 (Nova crawler EE)

PINNAZ

Edit - I just did this on PC (1st time Xbox) & can confirm interacting with the back office spawns 5 dogs after 1st knock. 

After 4 or 5 knocks, Sam tells you “He said leave him alone”

That spawns a shit tonne of Nova Crawlers who can drop power ups. (On PC I got $ & towards the end a Double points. 

lf really lucky you could prob get 7000-8000 if you get a Double points at the start)

Method ~

If you open up the back office area  (from spawn) & go to the far left office (next to Brew Machine) you can knock on the door & get Audio messages saying not to disturb etc. Do this 4 or 5 times & on the last one Sam will tell you “He said leave him alone!!!” 

Then about 1000 slow Nova crawlers spawn. 

I knifed them all & had 6600 points with 1 walker zombie still alive. All on round 1

Pic from beginning of Round 2

5294346E-D9A2-4B02-B3AC-1A983EF23EA2_zps

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

Edit - I just did this on PC (1st time Xbox) & can confirm interacting with the back office spawns 5 dogs after 1st knock. 

After 4 or 5 knocks, Sam tells you “He said leave him alone”

That spawns a shit tonne of Nova Crawlers who can drop power ups. (On PC I got $ & towards the end a Double points. 

lf really lucky you could prob get 7000-8000 if you get a Double points at the start)

Method ~

If you open up the back office area  (from spawn) & go to the far left office (next to Brew Machine) you can knock on the door & get Audio messages saying not to disturb etc. Do this 4 or 5 times & on the last one Sam will tell you “He said leave him alone!!!” 

Then about 1000 slow Nova crawlers spawn. 

I knifed them all & had 6600 points with 1 walker zombie still alive. All on round 1

Pic from beginning of Round 2

5294346E-D9A2-4B02-B3AC-1A983EF23EA2_zps

Just came across this myself right now. Such a great mini EE and it certainly will help me get to my high rounds faster now!

Great post buddy!

Archived