Missing theif

Castun50

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Castun50 said:

Your image is super saddening. However did u find the goggles in classified?

4 hours ago, Castun50 said:

I doubt he will be added sadly. However theres not even a reference

I have come across a fair few googles. Perhaps used at later step in the EE? 

Theres also some signs that say something like “Safety Googles must be warn”

2 hours ago, Lenne said:

So does this map have a proper side quest egg or not? I am reading mixed opinions on it.

I'm hoping so. If you bring up the quest menu where you can see your PAP and shield parts, you can see a cloudy area over to the left - Indicating some sort of parts we are missing that might lead to a bigger EE.

• Moderators

Yuri is seen pulled into a Hersch device in the intro of Classified, so if he wouldn't appear somewhere in the not-yet-solved Easter egg, he would have been running around between regular round just like in Five. He must be in the game. I'm pretty sure the Egg isn't solved yet. If I recall correctly, Blundell one time said the Classified would be the toughest. I like that. 

Ultimis will prevail is written somewhere on the wall. Their story isn't over yet, and Yuri too will appear somewhere in the game, I'm pretty sure. Personally I wouldn't mind if there was no cutscene (but @PINNAZ or @Boom115, hasn't one of you found files for another clip in Classified?), but I would absolutely love it if there was another big Easter egg, continuing Ultimis's story.

If Ultimis wouldn't continue to the Moon, things would seriously look different in the Zombies Multiverse (and Samantha could never be freed from Agartha-->the Multiverse would eventually not be stable). I think the Ultimis in Classified HAVE to continue to Moon to let everything happen as it should happen. Yet, they could awaken the after-Moon Ultimis stored in Groom Lake, who could continue their story...and eventually prevail. I think the egg will be about awakening the testsubjects. And Yuri will appear

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Yuri is seen pulled into a Hersch device in the intro of Classified, so if he wouldn't appear somewhere in the not-yet-solved Easter egg, he would have been running around between regular round just like in Five. He must be in the game. I'm pretty sure the Egg isn't solved yet. If I recall correctly, Blundell one time said the Classified would be the toughest. I like that. 

Ultimis will prevail is written somewhere on the wall. Their story isn't over yet, and Yuri too will appear somewhere in the game, I'm pretty sure. Personally I wouldn't mind if there was no cutscene (but @PINNAZ or @Boom115, hasn't one of you found files for another clip in Classified?), but I would absolutely love it if there was another big Easter egg, continuing Ultimis's story.

If Ultimis wouldn't continue to the Moon, things would seriously look different in the Zombies Multiverse (and Samantha could never be freed from Agartha-->the Multiverse would eventually not be stable). I think the Ultimis in Classified HAVE to continue to Moon to let everything happen as it should happen. Yet, they could awaken the after-Moon Ultimis stored in Groom Lake, who could continue their story...and eventually prevail. I think the egg will be about awakening the testsubjects. And Yuri will appear

My zombie slaying crew and i said the samething. The EE has to be freeing the post moon crew. Their already awake tho demsey is atleast.

Archived