Blood of the Dead Shield Guide

ZombiesIsKey

Blood of the Dead Shield Guide

image.png

To build the shield on Blood of the Dead you are going to be collecting 3 shield parts around the map. Below are the steps and locations of them.

This shield is needed in order to open PAP too. You can find me guide for that here for a shortcut!

Step 1 - For this first part, you are going to find it on one of the old MOTD afterlife shock boxes. There is 1 of 3 locations that I will list with images to go with them below.

Times Square

Library

Michigan Avenue

You will know when you have found it as it glows blue. Simply go up and collect the part.

Step 2 - You can find this part lying around the Citadel Tunnels. There are many locations, when I have them all I will post them below linked images to go with them aswell.

Location 1

Step 3 - The final part is a key. You can get the by killing the warden mini boss the very first time he spawns in on the map. When killed, he will drop the key glowing in blue. Simply collect this and you almost done!

Key Image

Final Step - Gead out to the docks where you will find the crafting table. Go up and craft all the parts and there you go, zombie shield in Blood of the Dead has now been built.

image.png

Congrats, go have fun with your new shield!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived