Blood of the Dead Pack A Punch Guide

ZombiesIsKey

Blood of the Dead Pack A Punch Guide

image.png

This is a step by step guide on how to reach pack a punch. As the game has just released, some steps may be slightly out of place in my list below but the thread will be updated if so. Also, guide pictures/videos will be added to the thread as time goes on for locations of certain steps etc. Lets get to the steps!

STEP 1

Build the Zombie Shield. (  Here is my guide on that )

STEP 2

Next you will have to charge the shield up by zapping zombies with the key that can be used with the shield. It is roughly around 5 kills and you will know this step is complete when the key starts to glisten.

STEP 3

Head to the roof and you will see a uncharged volts power box beside the "NO ONE ESCAPES ALIVE" sign. Simply walk up to it with the shield and aim in and bash the box and doing this will send the power that you charged with the key through it.

STEP 4

Now all you have to do is sit back and watch Pack A Punch fall from the sky and now you will be able to use it!

Congrats! You now know how to unlock Pack A Punch for Blood of the Dead!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jiipee95 said:

Just wondering, I played earlier and I was able to PAP judt like few times before. But this time after few round the PAP machine was gone and we couldn't figure out how to get it back. Has this happened to you?

The PAP machine moves around the map every few rounds. I’m not sure where all the locations are, but there’s one in the first power room by spawn.

Archived