Voyage of Despair Pack A Punch Guide

ZombiesIsKey

Voyage of Despair Pack A Punch Guide

image.png

This is a step by step guide on how to reach pack a punch. As the game has just released, some steps may be slightly out of place in my list below but the thread will be updated if so. Also, guide pictures/videos will be added to the thread as time goes on for locations of certain steps etc. Lets get to the steps!

STEP 1

Open up all of the map and head to the Poop Deck (funny name I know) and head up stairs. Walk over to the ships wheel and interact with the Sentinel Artifact.

STEP 2

By activating the Sentinel Artifact, you will now have floating orbs above the Pack A Punch Pedestal. You now have to go around and interact with each Pedestal. I will list each Pedestal location below. (pictures to follow)

• You can find a Pedestal on the Poop Deck, just below where you interacted with the Artifact.
  • You can finder another under the water in the Cargo Hold.
  • Another can be found at the very bottom of the Lower Grand Staircase.
  • Finally the last one can be found in the Engine Room (You will need to take the teleporter thats on the wall in the Millionaire Suites)

STEP 3

Once you have activated the last Pedestal, the one you do last will transform into Pack A Punch and it will move after so many uses.

Congrats you have now unlocked Pack A Punch on Voyage of Despair.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found all of them on my own, I'd like to point out that you don't need to teleport tfor the Engine Room one. Or I haven't had to. Also pay in mind that the last location you activate will be the first PAP location so you probably want to choose a rather easy one, I prefer the one on the Poop Deck. ?

11 minutes ago, jiipee95 said:

I found all of them on my own, I'd like to point out that you don't need to teleport tfor the Engine Room one. Or I haven't had to. Also pay in mind that the last location you activate will be the first PAP location so you probably want to choose a rather easy one, I prefer the one on the Poop Deck. ?

Was meant to add that about the last location part! Good job on the find about the Engine Room. Will update the post. Thanks buddy! ?

Archived