The Shadowman in Blackout

ZombiesIsKey

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, Lenne said:

I'd rather play as Stuhlinger. :C

Oh man that would be awesome. I forgot what Vondy said about Nero in the Game Informer interview but that would be cool too.

I'm so curious what these challenges will be to get the characters. Things like 'use the war machine to unlock battery' make sense to me but how for the zombies characters? Hopefully more than 'kill x amount of zombies in Blackout'. Or maybe that's not a bad thing idk

3 hours ago, Lenne said:

Maybe there will be more Easter Eggs like the one in the blackout beta? With discovering/beating those you unlock the zombie characters.

I think thats how it works. Through the map you will find parts to pick up which starts a quest if you like. You need to complete that quest to unlock the character.

So basically, we won't just be pondering around looking for things in the zombies game mode this year, Blackout too! (maybe multi)

Archived