Trailer Hypuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lenne

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

This is it, chiefs.

So much juicy stuff going on here...looks like another cycle for Primis crew and we see them slowly losing their sanity because of it. Amazing.

I wonder if that is what the "Not Dead Not Alive" writing is referring to. Maybe Primis will be able to enter Afterlife mode during the EE?

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Mattzs said:

I wonder if that is what the "Not Dead Not Alive" writing is referring to. Maybe Primis will be able to enter Afterlife mode during the EE?

If the Afterlife ability comes into play again, it seems like they'd have to already be dead in that sense. They are stuck in a cycle similar but not the exact same as the MOTD crew where they entered purgatory alive unlike the other mobsters, so the rules would be a bit different.

35 minutes ago, InfestLithium said:

If the Afterlife ability comes into play again, it seems like they'd have to already be dead in that sense. They are stuck in a cycle similar but not the exact same as the MOTD crew where they entered purgatory alive unlike the other mobsters, so the rules would be a bit different.

That is true; it could be more difficult for the living. I always assumed that astral projection was possible because of Purgatory, not because of how one gets to Purgatory. I still think it might show up in some form during the Easter Egg. Purgatory is a strange place. It would be weird for Afterlife mode to be entirely absent from BotD.

Although, I had a theory that Primis in BotD are actually spirits. Primis could be reliving a twisted version of their journey to Alcatraz, just as the mobsters were forced to repeat the night of their escape. If I recall correctly, the Lab in BotD isn't the same as the one in the comics and the cinematic features the same transition to the Hellish version of Alcatraz like MotD.

Richtofen’s Vials are empty at the start of the vid. 

Halfway through they have blood in them. 

Also like how Richtofen rips up the Icarus drawing showing how it gets torn/scattered in MotD. 

Interesting what the lava ball is too. As this is an artefact like the Vrill device. 

Kinda off topic but I saw this comparison somewhere the other day. 

Prob on just a coincidence because of the Jacket & white shirt with big collars.

But the character description of “Master of Seduction” fits with the Tomb poster. 

Storylines arent connected though are they?

-gp6_zm_al_sporkcalibur_posa26472fa_zpse

B7CB1696-F423-485A-923D-2DA096254FBD_zps

• Moderators

Oh wow this trailer gives such a nasty feeling. Perfect.

For the first time I see the characters suffering. Instead of fun killing the undead they are tired. They don't want to continue anymore. In several scenes they just seem to give up (Richthofen against the wall, Tank sitting in the chair). They look damned.

Also Brutus is so creepy now. He's not just a dumb killing machine like every enemy so far was. He acts terrifying. He dumbs Takeo's body in the sea and hangs Nikolai at a rope above the magma...who doesn't even fight back. Man it looks so personal. Reminds me a bit of IT, who takes the form of that what one fears the most. Maybe he is the characterising of Primis's suffering

Few days late to the party but if I may be honest... I cried ^^"
I just want the guys to have happy endings and instead we get to see them lose their minds, Richtofen reaching into lava to grab a stone, he, Nikolai and Takeo get breakdowns and get tortured by Brutus and Dempsey is being depressed and dies while crawling down a hallway. I legit thought he was going to shooting himself in the head at 1:34. Oh, and Nikolai let's himself be ripped apart by the zombies. And so does Richtofen (but with Nik we actually see it, and imo it's actually awful to look at). And Tak gets thrown into the sea by Brutus. There's so much going on! 

On 10/11/2018 at 10:32 AM, anonymous said:

For the first time I see the characters suffering. Instead of fun killing the undead they are tired. They don't want to continue anymore. In several scenes they just seem to give up (Richthofen against the wall, Tank sitting in the chair). They look damned.

You couldn't have put it better. The one thing I love about these guys though is how human they are. This is after both Der Eisendrache and Zetsubou, the boys are tired and have been for a long time now, and you can both see and feel it. They all feel like giving up, they don't want to fight anymore, Demps, Nik and Tak are incredibly fed up with following Richtofen because he only seems to lead them into worse and worse situations. I have the idea the video gives a small view into their minds, so to speak, and a showing of the "consequences" of giving up here of all places. 

I do have to say that (for me) this isn't the first time we've seen the guys suffering. Dempsey's mood in BO3 has been seriously down since Zetsubou (in the story quotes this becomes more obvious than the normal mapquotes) onwards, and Nikolai had a really tough time killing Ultimis Nikolai as well. He had to get angry and be taunted by Ultimis Nik to actually do it. And I remember a few things having happened in the Gorod Krovi trailer, too. There's also the Memories videos in which the characters give a lot of their thoughts. So the suffering has been there for a while, but just not as obvious as it is here!

Archived