IX highest round

Lenne

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 has been my highest round on this or any BO4 Zombies map so far. Was not expecting it to be this hectic at all, but it’s a good change of pace from BO3 which was far too easy. I’m hoping Treyarch will add in some form of getting extra health though or at least dial back the aggressiveness of the Zombies a bit.

1 minute ago, Lenne said:

You think the zombies are too agressive? I feel the oposite way.

I don’t know if it’s the Zombies themselves or just the sheer number of them + other enemies. Either way, by like round 15-ish I feel it does start to get very hectic, which IMO is a bit too early for things to start going balls to the walls crazy in a Zombies match.

• Moderators
Just now, Spider3000 said:

I don’t know if it’s the Zombies themselves or just the sheer number of them + other enemies. Either way, by like round 15-ish I feel it does start to get very hectic, which IMO is a bit too early for things to start going balls to the walls crazy in a Zombies match.

Yeah on IX specifically I can see what you mean. After round 12 or so there is at least one heavy zombie per round.

I think it's all the different kinds put together. Once you reach the point where there's zombies, elemental zombies, gladiators, tigers, those crab bosses (or whatever) it's pretty overwhelming if you're not ready for it. I kinda like how it pushes you to set up early, but for new players it might be a bit much. Personally I like it as it is.

Edit: what I wanna add is that the set up process feels natural and flows well in the map in my opinion. Now idk how to get the wonder weapon yet so that might change my opinion, but so far I don't find myself slowing down the pace of the game to do something.

• Moderators

DpkB0b3X4AI7aqE.jpg:large

With 200 heath, I didn't go down until 34 but then I got beaten 3 times, I also just couldn't find the third shield part. ;_;

Oh and also: The second time the Blight father spawned I was in a sticky situation so I had to leave the arena for a bit via the second door on the right side, then I came back to the arena and the goofball was nowhere to be found and didn't spawn afterwards until 30 or so, cause I found him on 29.

DpkBtsnWsAMprJl.jpg:large

What a goofball. :3 He was stuck in that corner probably glitched out cause he wanted to puke at the wallbuy. haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived