Blood of the Dead highest round

Lenne

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

DpyQwelUwAEPbpX.jpg:large

Actually got to 52, but my game crashed. I leveld up a good amount as well, so I was quite sad, but luckily it somehow "saved" my progress up until 50. ?

I used my own, safe, but very slow strategy for this the only thing that could stop you are dogs spawning right in your face and crashes. haha

• 1 month later...

Obviously I haven't taken the time to learn this map yet, but in general I have had a much harder time in BO4 than any previous COD.  Seems much tougher to me.  I have a round 66 on Mob of the Dead.  Oh well, guess I need to watch 2 hours of youtube videos as is custom with the new era of zombies maps in order to learn how to make it anywhere out of the 20's

Also no offense meant, but it seems like several of these screenshots show people on either custom mutations or beginner/easy/ whatever is left of Normal mode

• Moderators
11 hours ago, The Clay Bird said:

Oh well, guess I need to watch 2 hours of youtube videos as is custom with the new era of zombies maps in order to learn how to make it anywhere out of the 20's

For me personally it did feel this way since BO II, but I gotta agree, slowly but surely it got worse over time, but Classified and IX are a nice breath of old air. Have you tried those maps?

4 hours ago, Lenne said:

For me personally it did feel this way since BO II, but I gotta agree, slowly but surely it got worse over time, but Classified and IX are a nice breath of old air. Have you tried those maps?

Yes, Those are the two I have played the most.  I LOVE IX. It is super fun.  My only gripe with it is the boss zombies appear waaaayyyy too often, it makes it a little less fun, but still it is the map I've played the most.  I'm very glad they gave us such variety with 4 maps in BO4, I'm enjoying it a lot.  And as time goes on I'm sure I'll learn the intracacies of the other 2 maps

Archived