Classified Intro Cinematic

ZombiesIsKey

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lenne said:

Looks funky. haha

I figured I can watch this, cause I'll dive into the map with a buddy and we won't see the sequence because of that. That is just me coming up with excuses. I am fucking weak.

I am weak too. Just can't wait!

Honestly the intro looks like an intro to a Disney movie lmao. Oh I could imagine...

At 1st I thought what a shit intro. But watched it a 2nd time & understood what was happening. 

The OG crew are making a return after a 2 game hiatus!!!

@MixMasterNut theorised that the crew used a vivama temple or pocket Teleporter to get out of Shang to Moon. 

But the OG Crew went to FIVE & used the FIVE Teleporter to No Mans Land! 

Thats ya Classified EE!

Nice tie in Treyarch!

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, PINNAZ said:

Thats ya Classified EE!

If the EE Reward is to actually play on NML afterwards I would cry tears of joy and probably try to do the egg as well. haha

Sorry not sorry for the Double Post. 

Possible Spoiler below. 

I managed to get into the Audio & Video files. There are a lot of cinematic videos for a game that doesn’t have a campaign. 

Hint Hint. 

Storyline in Multiplayer. 

Each MP map has a cinematic with the MP Characters 

Pic of Zombs cinematics 

A1B8DEE2-025C-4303-A11F-DE5F7635747B_zps

The Classified cinematic was a surreal . It captured the tongue-in-cheek essence of the WAW/BO era so well. It put a smile on my face to see Ultimis back to their old antics. It has been a while since the story has focused on them. I know it is weird considering they were back in Chronicles, but I would argue in some ways Classified was more nostalgic. I can’t wait to play it.

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Mattzs said:

The Classified cinematic was a surreal . It captured the tongue-in-cheek essence of the WAW/BO era so well. It put a smile on my face to see Ultimis back to their old antics. It has been a while since the story has focused on them. I know it is weird considering they were back in Chronicles, but I would argue in some ways Classified was more nostalgic. I can’t wait to play it.

Truth be told I rather have them finishing the primis story with Blood and somehow continue the ultimis story via a couple of dlc maps. Probably won't happen, but I love those goofers to death. But hey at least we get one more "new" map with them.

• Moderators

FOOD! BRAINFOOD! 

I'm going in on a tiny part of this cutscene: the teleportation between Shangri La and the Pentagon. Not only is there no MTD present in Shangri La, even if there was, matter transference only goes in the future, yet Ultimis travels to the past. How? Love that video, btw, I'm coming back on this later

On 10/10/2018 at 11:31 PM, PINNAZ said:

The OG crew are making a return after a 2 game hiatus!!!

@MixMasterNut theorised that the crew used a vivama temple or pocket Teleporter to get out of Shang to Moon. 

Thats ya Classified EE!

Welp! 

That was only to Pack-A-Punch!

4 hours ago, Tac said:

Wait isn't the Pentagon Thief Yuri??

You are Correct. 

November 5th, 1963
Obeying Samantha's wishes, Yuri tricks Gersh into activating the Gersh Device. The rift created absorbs him and allows Samantha to travel through. Yuri is also absorbed and transported to the Pentagon.

EXCERPT 1023816121016 FROM THE KRONORIUM

Eventually, Yuri is sent to the Pentagon by Samantha after entering a Rift caused by the Gersh Device, where he is told by Samantha to stop Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy, Fidel Castro and Robert McNamara from surviving, becoming the Pentagon Thief.

After the dissolution of the Group 935 on 1945, two months later the Soviets hire Havey Yena, and he later found the Ascension Group

on January 26th 1946. 

A letter signed Harvey Yena can be found on Gorod Krovi that reads: 

"General Lehmkuhl, 

The dragons continue to bring success in the Eastern front. Russian resistance is fierce but we are maintaining a stronghold in Stalingrad. There are rumors of a new push to retake the city, but I am confident it will be stopped.

The Hatchery continues to experiment with ways to enhance the beasts even further. Group 935 will not be technologically outpaced by the Russians.

Die Glocke research continues to inspire new theories of time displacement and possibly even movement across dimensions.

Security has been enhanced, especially after the disaster that was enabled by Doctor Groph’s lax security measures. We have taken steps to ensure that none of this technology falls into enemy hands.

However, I feel I must protest the behavior of this insufferable apparatus that we have been forced to contend with. Sophia, as IT likes to be called, has demanded that we change the password to an encrypted cipher consisting entirely of unintelligible characters for maximum security. The current method is sufficiently secure without getting in the way of researchers performing their duties. Even if someone were able to obtain one of the special code cylinders, they would still need to know the password. While it is possible it could be guessed, it is easy for our researchers to remember due to its association to our Die Glocke research. Still, I feel it is sufficiently obscure that no one should be able to guess it easily. 

Respectfully yours,

Harvey Yena, Sc.D."

This is a character who seems to have an agenda of his own. I’d like to see what happens Him in the future who knows only time will tell.. I’d like to point out his title “Sc.D”

“Doctor of Science" is the title used for the standard doctorate in the sciences; elsewhere the Sc.D. is a "higher doctorate" awarded in recognition of a substantial and sustained contribution to scientific knowledge beyond that required for a PhD. It may also be awarded as an honorary degree.

19 hours ago, Lenne said:

Truth be told I rather have them finishing the primis story with Blood and somehow continue the ultimis story via a couple of dlc maps. Probably won't happen, but I love those goofers to death. But hey at least we get one more "new" map with them.

A whole season dedicated to Ultimis would be amazing. Aside from Richtofen, I would love to know what happened to them post-Moon. You are right, Classified is a welcome surprise

Archived