Trophy leaks, PAP Solved & More!

Whats up guys? Some news for y'all coming up to release (mini hype moment)

So for the people that don't know, BO4 trophies got leaked on PS4 due to someone having an early copy of the game and now it can be found just about anywhere. Now im not going to post them below as I don't want to spoil it for anyone who doesn't like leaks so don't worry! If you do want to see the list from yourself, I'm sure you can find it in reddit or google somewhere. Also Glitching Queen has made some videos about them aswell.

Now I said to myself over and over again I wouldn't look at leaks but GOD DAMN I'm so excited, so I checked them out. Only thing I will give away is that there is ALOT of Trophy / Achievements for Zombies, so if your a hunter and like zombies, you will love it.

Also some other news came around from a guy on Twitter that goes by the name of Zombie Alerts. Personally I had never heard of the dude but from a lot of people I've heard his info has been correct before and is valid. Anyways, he made some posts on twitter with emojis that resulted in him telling us (in emoji language) that the EE's are locked as of the games current patch. Meaning no one will be able to do any of the EE's until launch presuming his info is correct. Also he made some more emoji posts telling us the 3/4 maps PAP had been unlocked and then finally going on to say 4/4. If this is true then PAP has now been solved on all 4 maps.

Still no gameplay has been leaked as of yet (thankthalord) so now I think its time for me to stay off of Reddit and hold back the urge until next friday.

Whats your thoughts on the leaked info?

Oh and before I go, 1 WEEK GUYS ?

See you all October 12th, hope to get some games with y'all too!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, Blurryface said:

Also some other news came around from a guy on Twitter that goes by the name of Zombie Alerts. Personally I had never heard of the dude but from a lot of people I've heard his info has been correct before and is valid.

I've followed some of his content. He normally only released info if the source is significant.

6 hours ago, Lenne said:

I love the amount of zombies trophies. haha

I don't know what is wrong with me this time around, but I have no patience at all. I don't even know if I could resist looking at gameplay early. ;_;

Me too dude lmao. I love hunting for achievements etc so it will be a great time for me!

Archived