Spyro Reignited Trilogy

jiipee95

Anyone else here excited for this? 3 original Spyro games for PS1 remade for PS4 I grew up with PS1 and These games are some of my favorite games of all time. When they originally announced the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane trilogy I got my hopes up for my favorites to be remade as well. I'm a bit sad the release got delayed but tbh, I can wait, I've been waiting for so long that it doesn't matter. I rather have a polished trilogy than rushed. 

So far all the pictures and videos I've seen look amazing. Just like Spyro should look these days. I'm a fan of the old school graphics, but some of the content I've seen has made me go "Wow!". Since Spyro games aren't very difficult I'm assuming it'll be an easy experience where I can mostly enjoy the atmosphere of the levels and compare the changes to the classics I love. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Would you say, these could be enjoyable for someone who hasn't played these games ever and doesn't have an emotional conection to them?

Well a lot depends on what kinda games you like in general. I think it can definitely be enjoyable for someone playing for the first time if you like collectibles and platforming etc... First time some of the challenges might even be challenging if they kept things same. 

What I'd suggest is to look for some gameplay and decide for yourself if it's a game that looks appealing or not. 

Here's some

Archived