How we all doing?

Spider3000

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Lenne said:

My heart just skipped a beat. again

I have missed you a whole lot Spider and am glad to see you returning. 

Hope you were and are doing well.

Ooooh we have different react options now? Things have really changed since I was last here.

Good to see you too Lenne. Let’s hope this game and the next couple of years will do some wonders for this forum.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Spider3000 said:

Ooooh we have different react options now? Things have really changed since I was last here.

Good to see you too Lenne. Let’s hope this game and the next couple of years will do some wonders for this forum.

Yeah we are trying to turn things around. So for example leaks are now "fully embraced" and Boomy and Festo have some more plans in store for the site.

2 hours ago, Spider3000 said:

Hey, you might not remember me but I used to pretty active during the BO3 days. Life and lack of interest in non-Treyarch games got in the way, but I’m back and hoping to have some good discussions with you all about Black Ops 4. Thanks for reading, and happy hunting.

There he is!

Welcome back buddy. Missed Ya! Hope to see more of you through BO4 :D

• 5 months later...

Archived