Which map will you play first?

Lenne

Which map will you play first?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

So I thought a nice little poll would be nice about which map you folks will play first. 

Also will you play the map for a while before switching to the other three or will you just dip your toes in it for a second so to speak.

I personally will play IX first and then just go down the list. Gonna try to get to at least level 15 before switching.

12 days to go. <sodemoji.1f60e></sodemoji.1f60e>

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
9 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

Classified, then Blood, then Voyage and IX. I need to wrap up the aether story first before I can feel ready for the new story.

So you think the aether story line will (finally) be done with those two maps? I dunno about that.

2 hours ago, Blurryface said:

I'm the same as @RadZakpak, the exact same order. Really looking forward to seeing Classified. Tbh, I'm really buzzing for everything zombies!

Not long to go, just need to hold it in a little longer ?

I will safe classified for last as in the best for the last. :3

1 hour ago, Wooodd said:

IX first for me...

It was BoTD until that trailer drop, try and see if they tie any loose ends up, but now I'm foaming at the mouth to get all Gladiatorial. 

Smacking zombs with that hammer should be spicy as hell. >:D 

1 hour ago, Spider said:

BotD and then Classified, Not sure about the two new maps, I don't like change especially after IW and SHG Zombies.

Well if you never try, you never know. <sodemoji.1f61b></sodemoji.1f61b>

Have some faith.

It’ll have to be Blood first for me. Mob is my favourite map of all time so I’m pretty hyped for that. Then Classified if only because it’s the map we know and have seen the least of. After that it’ll be a toss up between IX and Voyage not sure which. But yeah, really looking forward to playing Mob again that should be good fun.

• Moderators

Jiipee, you and I are brothers who welcome the change which BO IIII will bring. <sodemoji.1f642></sodemoji.1f642> Though I also am lookin forward to everything, much like Meh.

Fun fact: In real life I shit my pants whenever there are some changes coming my way, but in video games it is like whatever, but that wasn't always how I felt.

I also feel kinda bad how VOD is getting no love. Watch that map be the best one out of the four. haha

20 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Jiipee, you and I are brothers who welcome the change which BO IIII will bring.  Though I also am lookin forward to everything, much like Meh.

Fun fact: In real life I shit my pants whenever there are some changes coming my way, but in video games it is like whatever, but that wasn't always how I felt.

I also feel kinda bad how VOD is getting no love. Watch that map be the best one out of the four. haha

Well I'm expecting a change from the previous game (BO3), if they don't it's a huge disappointment for me. I've accepted that Zombies won't go back to BO1 days but I just hope they remove all the OP stuff and make the game enjoyable in terms of balance.

That being said I think the remakes are a nice bonus if the game is balanced, otherwise it's gonna feel like an easier version of the 2 maps, which is pretty boring.

Change is scary in real life, but a lot of times a good thing. There's a lot of amazing experiences I would have missed if I didn't go out of my comfort zone.

And from the 2 new maps I'm more interested in Voyage Of Despair, I've kinda always wanted a ship setting for zombies (other than COTD). I'm just planning to go into the game in order and I think IX is the first map on the list.

7 hours ago, jiipee95 said:

I'm actually surprised how a lot of people are more hyped for getting remakes than new maps. There's nothing wrong with that but maybe it tells something about something regarding the future of zombies. 

I think a lot of long time fans just miss the good old days and like the nostalgia of old maps (myself included). It’s hard to tell whether IX or VoD will be classic maps, but it is interesting that the most hyped DLC of BO3 was probably Zombies Chronicles. Honestly I think the only map that BO3 offered that could be favourably compared to older maps is Der Eisendrache.

1 minute ago, Spider3000 said:

I think a lot of long time fans just miss the good old days and like the nostalgia of old maps (myself included). It’s hard to tell whether IX or VoD will be classic maps, but it is interesting that the most hyped DLC of BO3 was probably Zombies Chronicles. Honestly I think the only map that BO3 offered that could be favourably compared to older maps is Der Eisendrache.

Yes I miss the nostalgia too. But after playing chronicles, at least for me the best way to play those maps are still in the old games. The new features didn't suite the maps at all, which is why I'm not particularly excited for remakes. Of course it's hard to say what BO4 is gonna be yet. Maybe it is good and will bring a better experience. 

2 hours ago, jiipee95 said:

Yes I miss the nostalgia too. But after playing chronicles, at least for me the best way to play those maps are still in the old games. The new features didn't suite the maps at all, which is why I'm not particularly excited for remakes. Of course it's hard to say what BO4 is gonna be yet. Maybe it is good and will bring a better experience. 

Agreed but Blood at least is implementing new areas and a new story into the map. It’s looking like Classified will be a 1:1 remake but is apparently going to tell the events that lead to Five, so it’s not exactly a Chronicles situation. Regardless I’m very pumped about having four maps at launch. It almost makes up for a lack of campaign for me.

• 2 months later...

Funny and interesting responses.

I'm not positive which I tried first, but I think it was VoD, because it was first. Then I tried IX, but I left BotD untouched (the Ghosting stuff of MotD killed the replay value for me because I forget where to go as ghost after not playing it for a while. The well-known curse of zombie busywork; memory lag. So, I feared excessive busywork in BotD that wasn't actually an issue).

So then I focused on VoD and it sucked. Then I moved on to IX and it sucked...but then I began to get the hang of IX.

Then I tried BotD and did fairly well by comparison.

At this point, I was acclimated enough to BO4 to tackle the tight torture of VoD and do...well enough. I'm doing fair solo games on each, but nothing worth bragging about. I also have spent a fair amount of time messing with Custom Mutations since BO4 is clearly not the most fun zombies for replay value.

I don't have Classified or Blood. I'm not sure that I'll get the season pass, given BO4's yawn factor.

Archived