BO4 Launch Trailer

InfestLithium

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and here I thought this trailer didn't quite warrant a post. xP

I'm pretty psyched for this game, though. Very much so. Zombies so far has shown nothing but good things, Blackout looks fun (weird these days for battle royale), and... the roadmap just breeds excitement for me. For once, I feel like my purchase is gonna mean something.

...unless, of course, the Mystery Box Version is just a cheap box made in Mexico full of hackneyed products and the game absolutely tanks over the year. I pray that doesn't happen... for Treyarch's sake and my bank's.

Anyways, let's have this be a fun year!

• Moderators

I hate the song.

Other than that I have to say that I am excited as well. 4 Zombie maps on launch is pretty sick to say the least and then let's not forget about the customization options for the zombies mode. I am so looking forward to that. :3

Blackout and MP looked fun as well, but I have to say, I will miss the campaign. 

8 hours ago, Lenne said:

I hate the song.

Hot take, respectable opinion... strange balancing act.

8 hours ago, Lenne said:

Blackout and MP looked fun as well, but I have to say, I will miss the campaign. 

I don't think there's many people who don't. Honestly, I'm saddened by it as much as I still could be. But hey, they said Multiplayer at least had more story to it (I pray it's better than Black Ops III's).

..and I'll assume the stories that Zombies will be telling will be 10x as better than usual. So... I'm quite alright with that.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:31 AM, The Meh said:

Hot take, respectable opinion... strange balancing act.

I don't think there's many people who don't. Honestly, I'm saddened by it as much as I still could be. But hey, they said Multiplayer at least had more story to it (I pray it's better than Black Ops III's).

..and I'll assume the stories that Zombies will be telling will be 10x as better than usual. So... I'm quite alright with that.

I for one never really played the campaign.  Even the Zombie Version that came out before.  The name escapes me right now, but AI just isn't doing it for me.  Besides, The multiplayer and Zombies is the reason I buy the games in the first place.  Every year, I give Activision my money for the new Call of Duty and it either sucks and I go back to the latest black ops or it is playable just enough for the next version to come out and I go back to the latest black ops.

2 hours ago, JJMFP said:

I for one never really played the campaign.  Even the Zombie Version that came out before.  The name escapes me right now, but AI just isn't doing it for me.  Besides, The multiplayer and Zombies is the reason I buy the games in the first place.  Every year, I give Activision my money for the new Call of Duty and it either sucks and I go back to the latest black ops or it is playable just enough for the next version to come out and I go back to the latest black ops.

I mean, most reveal trailers have always shown a copious amount of Campaign. I feel they've always at least tried to advertise for it. For fairness on the matter, too, plenty of them are good. I can get nixing it, and I'll never not get it, but... still.

There's a crowd for every mode, and I do think the crowd that likes a good yearly Campaign is saddened by it.

Archived