CoDZ 25 Hour Live Stream!

Boom115

• Administrators

That's right fam, CoDZ will be hosting a 25 hour live stream for BO4 launch on October 12th!

Image4.png

I know what you're thinking: Why 25 hours? Because I'm sure everyone else will be doing a 24 hours stream and we need to stay one step ahead of competition (or one hour in this case).

As of right now it's just your old pal Boom hosting, but I'm opening up the invite to anyone who would like to participate. If you can play, host, jump in a call, or even just support from the chat get in here. Let me know down below if you're game.

I'm realistic, our community is much smaller these days and I don't have any delusions of a massive turn out. What I do believe is that we can have a lot of fun and document it all on twitch! Let's take this Zombies season by storm!!

When: October 12th 12AM EST (will adjust to exact launch time when announced

Where: CoDZOfficial Youtube

Who: Errybody in herrr

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
On 9/20/2018 at 7:36 AM, RadZakpak said:

Unfortunately by the time I get home and my game has downloaded on the 12th the stream will be nearly over. But I will certainly hop in!

I'll be playing all weekend, just might need some sleep after the first 25 hours <sodemoji.1f642></sodemoji.1f642>

Archived