Accept Your Fate Begin A New

This is going to be a brief overview. I’m going to have more of the evidence added in the OP. This is where the Timeline Ends and Paradoxically Begins.

Upon arriving at Mob of the Dead, the Primis crew makes their way to a laboratory underneath the  Alcatraz Island. Another Richtofen from another dimension seen reading the Kronorium, seemingly waiting for Primis's arrival in the lab. "You're late!" states the lone Richtofen and turns around in frustration, closes the Kronorium and greets his other self.

He then proceeds to pick up three pairs of blood vials from the table and hands them to Primis Richtofen while saying "Two for each of them, survival depends on it...ya, ya, ya, you remember!"

JYabHDK.png

Primis Richtofen hands over the blood vials to Dempsey. Hasty the lone Richthofen gives his counterpart the Kronorium and strongly advises him to read it again.

XhQBEmE.png

Primis Richtofen starts to read through the Kronorium with confusion and frustration while the lone Richthofen turns around and leaves trough a rift.

45opsvL.png

mBZiOUM.png

N9EuOfe.png

July 4th, 1941

Richtofen returns to the lab under Alcatraz where he meets Vitis, arriving from the Empty Earth with the Kronorium. Upon reading the Kronorium, Richtofen discovers numerous timelines documenting their fates and learns about the Blood Vials. He would later write on the page “I know what I must do -E.R- 4/7/41.” Richtofen enters a rift to acquire the blood of Sal and Finn. After delivering the blood to his younger self and recovering the blood vials belonging to Victis he returns. Victis is placed ‘on ice’, to be kept safe until they are needed next.

xJ78lIC.png

July 4th, 1941

Primis arrives to collect the Victis blood samples from Richtofen. Following Primis’ departure, Richtofen learns the location of the Summoning Key and travels to his next destination.

Confused the Primis crew leaves the Lab and runs to their rift they came trough. This is prevented by Brutus which destroys the rift before the crew can leave. while trying to surviving the horde, they soon come to realise they are stuck on the island, doomed to die.

Spoiler

The time line changes as Alcatraz Richtofen leaves... He begins the Cycle over again.

“Accept your Fate Begin A New!” 

This is the Bridging the Gap.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

So the thing with a time paradox (although theoretical and not factual) is there is not a single point of origin. Similar to the Chicken and the egg paradox physicists now say per the peculiar nature of quantum mechanics both events can occur without a set order. 

If we followed one linear timeline we would face the grandfather paradox. These events could not run parallel and could simply not occur. 

image.png

However, as show in the timeline. We are dealing with multiple DIMENSIONS and our characters have the ability to travel in between different dimensions. So we have multiple Richtofens interacting with each other from the same and different dimensions. So the real question I'm hung up on is: Is this a paradox at all?

Timeline excerpts for reference
Primis Richtofen instructs Undead Richtofen to pursue Victis and recover their blood vials.>>Zombie Rick gets blood>>RicK receives blood from zombie>>Rick give blood to himself in Origins>>Richtofen secures the blood samples of Sal and Finn>>Richtofen takes the crew to Dimension 63 to collect "their blood" for the "insurance policy.">>Monty discovers that Primis has consumed the blood of souls from dimensions that no longer exist.

I would say your right but not entirely. Jason Bludell created MOTD to be a place like Limbo or purgatory. While I want something to come of this there never will be. Our time with Primis, Victis, and Ultimis has been real but it’s about time we have a resting place. I hope these new characters Make a fellow survivor want to keep surviving. 

Do far it’s been spot on. Everything I said is factual and you can read and study the time line as much as you want. It doesn’t help that all the events change in the Kronorium. I’m not going to speculate to much until Mr. Blundel give me some Confirmed info. Basically when it’s released ? so I guess we’re both wrong

I’m wondering if it isn’t a paradox as well; similar to what RequixEclipse and Boom115 said earlier. What if it is closer to Mob of the Dead (i.e. events in Dimension 63 vs events in Purgatory)?  I’m wondering if the idea of breaking the Revelations cycle is actually a facade.

In Mob of the Dead, the Mobsters are forced to relive the night of their escape attempt. The Hellish Alcatraz appears to serve as some type of punishment for their misdeeds (e.g. the escape plan) in Dimension 63. The location of this Alcatraz exists in its own pocket universe separate from the rest of the Kronorium. In the “real world”, the escape fails, Al is murdered, and the remaining three are executed by electric chair. However, in MotD, the mobsters are not fully aware of these facts. They have a sense that something is off, yet they continue to repeat their actions.

I’m curious if something similar is happening to Primis. After the events of Revelations and the Great War, Monty sends Primis to Alcatraz. They think they are there to continue their mission, but they are really there to forever relive a specific moment in their life. It could a punishment for Primis’ use of the blood vials and trying to dupe Monty (or really just working with Monty to begin with).

The only bit of evidence I have is that Richtofen’s lab is not a part of the MotD line. The MotD event takes place in “???” separate from the other events. I think it is safe to say that the lab Primis visits isn’t the same lab mentioned in the Kronorium. The real Richtofen’s lab was not built in the Hellscape of MotD. It could also be like the MotD cinematic when the mobsters shift from the normal world to Hellish Alcatraz (i.e. going from the Lab to the Hell Lab). 

• Moderators

So we have Samantha's normal room against the Hellish room in Kino Der Toten, Morg City against Shadows of Evil, normal Alcatraz against Hellish Alcatraz and maybe this lab is in two realm as well. Do you believe all the Hellish realms are the same? Or are it all separate Limbos of that certain locations?

On 9/26/2018 at 8:35 AM, anonymous said:

So we have Samantha's normal room against the Hellish room in Kino Der Toten, Morg City against Shadows of Evil, normal Alcatraz against Hellish Alcatraz and maybe this lab is in two realm as well. Do you believe all the Hellish realms are the same? Or are it all separate Limbos of that certain locations?

That is a very interesting thought. I didn’t even think about the Hellish Sam’s room.  They could very well be interconnected. I just don’t know if there is enough evidence yet. However, this is the type of “shocker” reveal that I could see happening.

The only map I am not sure about is Morg City. The description on the timeline is vague. It describes SoE’s Morg City as something like a “twisted version of Morg City, shifted slightly from reality”. The former makes SoE Morg City appear to be a separate entity. This would align with the characters in the cinematic seemingly passing out in the bar and being teleported someplace else. However, the latter makes it seem that the changes in Morg City were from Apothicon corruption. The Apothicons altered the city and brought it to another dimension, like Revelations. Furthermore, SoE has an exact date, unlike MotD. That alone makes me think it might be the real Morg City. Regardless, I think it is safe to say something similar happened to Morg City; especially with the dynamics of Monty vs. the Apothicons.

Great points though.

On 9/27/2018 at 1:58 PM, Mattzs said:

That is a very interesting thought. I didn’t even think about the Hellish Sam’s room.  They could very well be interconnected. I just don’t know if there is enough evidence yet. However, this is the type of “shocker” reveal that I could see happening.

The only map I am not sure about is Morg City. The description on the timeline is vague. It describes SoE’s Morg City as something like a “twisted version of Morg City, shifted slightly from reality”. The former makes SoE Morg City appear to be a separate entity. This would align with the characters in the cinematic seemingly passing out in the bar and being teleported someplace else. However, the latter makes it seem that the changes in Morg City were from Apothicon corruption. The Apothicons altered the city and brought it to another dimension, like Revelations. Furthermore, SoE has an exact date, unlike MotD. That alone makes me think it might be the real Morg City. Regardless, I think it is safe to say something similar happened to Morg City; especially with the dynamics of Monty vs. the Apothicons.

Great points though.

I also wonder if a hint was given upon receiving the Annihilator in “The Giant” Paradoxical Bonus upon completion of the EE. Seen when picking up the weapon. It’s a stretch but I just wanted to add.

On 9/23/2018 at 2:10 PM, Mattzs said:

The only bit of evidence I have is that Richtofen’s lab is not a part of the MotD line. The MotD event takes place in “???” separate from the other events. I think it is safe to say that the lab Primis visits isn’t the same lab mentioned in the Kronorium. The real Richtofen’s lab was not built in the Hellscape of MotD. It could also be like the MotD cinematic when the mobsters shift from the normal world to Hellish Alcatraz (i.e. going from the Lab to the Hell Lab). 

B99D7470-1567-4E09-BD9F-5C939AD8E7EA.jpeg

Richtofen had Stanley Ferguson assist him with building the Laboratory underneath Alcatraz.

On 9/30/2018 at 9:02 AM, RequixEclipse said:

B99D7470-1567-4E09-BD9F-5C939AD8E7EA.jpeg

Richtofen had Stanley Ferguson assist him with building the Laboratory underneath Alcatraz.

I need to play The Giant again. Anything is possible, that is a strange map.

That is right. Ferguson does help Richtofen. If Ferguson was Brutus, then the creation of the “real” lab is a paradox. He frees himself in the BotD intro only to go on and help Richtofen create a variant of the Lab he was already in. I wonder if the Hellscape lab is based on Richtofen’s lab or is Richtofen’s lab inspired by the Hellscape lab. I guess if it is meant to be a paradox, there is no clear answer.

55 minutes ago, Mattzs said:

I need to play The Giant again. Anything is possible, that is a strange map.

That is right. Ferguson does help Richtofen. If Ferguson was Brutus, then the creation of the “real” lab is a paradox. He frees himself in the BotD intro only to go on and help Richtofen create a variant of the Lab he was already in. I wonder if the Hellscape lab is based on Richtofen’s lab or is Richtofen’s lab inspired by the Hellscape lab. I guess if it is meant to be a paradox, there is no clear answer.

But think of it as if Richtofen survives in BoTD and each time he leaves he returns..this works.png

If my calculations are right.. this has all been done before.

A universe has been born... The others must be undone.

9 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

But think of it as if Richtofen survives in BoTD and each time he leaves he returns..this works.png

If my calculations are right.. this has all been done before.

A universe has been born... The others must be undone.

I am sure that is what happened in the Kronorium; a weird Richtofen mini-cycle. However, I wonder if that stills holds up if BotD is a warped recreation of Primis’ visit to Alcatraz. That does make me wonder if all the various souls of Primis are sent to the MotD Alcatraz.

Also, I had a thought about one of our earlier posts. What if the location of the twisted realities (e.g. MotD, Hellscape Samantha’s Room) is in the Summoning Key or something similar to it? Those devices collect souls and could function as a pocket dimension.

Although, I am not sure if I am really sold on that thought. I believe Monty referred to death as a “whole other can of worms”. If MotD is within the afterlife, then I would expect it to be something that transcends all reality.  

11 hours ago, Mattzs said:

Also, I had a thought about one of our earlier posts. What if the location of the twisted realities (e.g. MotD, Hellscape Samantha’s Room) is in the Summoning Key or something similar to it? Those devices collect souls and could function as a pocket dimension.

Although, I am not sure if I am really sold on that thought. I believe Monty referred to death as a “whole other can of worms”. If MotD is within the afterlife, then I would expect it to be something that transcends all reality.  

Edited by Mattzs

What if I said that this is location within the MPD. 

*Shivvvers*

Archived