New Dweller!

Boom115

• Administrators

Hola Compadres,

Your beloved staff have come together to recognize another individual in our little pocket of the internet who has truly demonstrated a deep dedication to the forum. Not only through frequent challenging of the status quo, but also years of contributions to conversation, theory, and story telling. Webster's dictionary defines Dweller as "a person or animal that lives in or at a specified place.". I personally think this person emobodies that definition with every letter they add to this forum, but I digress.

This is why we would like to congratulate @The Meh on his promotion to Dweller. Not only has he earned this spot, but he also creates a lot of work for Danny and I...So we are going to tag him back! <sodemoji.1f602>Jokes aside, welcome to the purple circle!</sodemoji.1f602>

image.png

For those who may be unfamiliar with the dweller group. Here is a short overview:

The Dwellers group is an interim-staff inclusion group that highlights prominent leaders within the community. These individuals contribute time, effort, quality, and most importantly, passion for CoDz. While everyone deserves some kind of title like this (being honest!), these particular users continue to be shining examples and are tasked specifically with very important roles in the future to come.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...y'know, you hit me up right before making this, and I don't even know where to begin in just addressing it... ah, jeez... 

I guess the best way to put it would be that I'm beyond honored. Honestly, I am. I couldn't put it any other way. I mean, I would've never expected that someone like myself could have reached this point... god knows I've had my problems here, not all of them pretty. I'm... glad I can be a part of this site like this. I really am.

I hope I don't disappoint.  

Gotta be honest, I'm still nervous. Definitely excited, though!

happy hands up GIF by Martina Scott

1 hour ago, The Meh said:

...y'know, you hit me up right before making this, and I don't even know where to begin in just addressing it... ah, jeez... 

I guess the best way to put it would be that I'm beyond honored. Honestly, I am. I couldn't put it any other way. I mean, I would've never expected that someone like myself could have reached this point... god knows I've had my problems here, not all of them pretty. I'm... glad I can be a part of this site like this. I really am.

I hope I don't disappoint.

Gotta be honest, I'm still nervous. Definitely excited, though!

happy hands up GIF by Martina Scott

Dweller Law #39721 Dont Fuck Up.

Dweller Law #39722 If You Fuck Up.. Don’t Fuck up Again

Dweller Law #39723 Embrace Fucking Up and Learn from the experience. 

Dweller Law #39724 Upon Entry A new Dweller is responsible for buying the first round of booze. That is all.

Welcome @The Meh you have most definitely earned it

• Moderators
7 hours ago, The Meh said:

I guess the best way to put it would be that I'm beyond honored

7 hours ago, The Meh said:

I hope I don't disappoint

I know exactly how you feel, but you must know that I, personally, am honoured to share the Dweller title with you. And no worries about that disappointment: You surely won't.

I personally feel a bit that way. Last holiday was the most busy one ever, and University just started. And the most important reason: Around the time I became Dweller I found my first love of my life (hopefully the only one). She, and all the love, happiness, sadness and any other emotions I didn't even knew exist, takes alot of my time and motivation. Everything goes to her (my fault). 

Enough about that, glad you're Dweller Meh. No one on this site earns that title as much as you do <3

Archived